Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  thanks!
View Results

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:41 am
Hello, you can see my name over my avatar. Thanks for adding me to this guild! Just for you to know I am writing a book first page will be in my journal soon burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:07 pm
Hello to all! I shall now be the newest addition to this guild.

Fear the large print!  

Personable

Hinata_Uchiha13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:03 am
Hi! I am Hinata_Uchiha13, but it doesn't matter what you call me. I joined last night, adn this guild seems like a cute, adn amazing place to be! ^^ Thank you for letting me join, Sprite!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:36 am
hello my name is titoritos my favorite food is lasana , my fav. animal is puppies, and i LOVEE to play video games! oh and did i mention that namiko_00 is my BIG sister!!  

titoritos

Rainbow Desire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Hey all I'm Fait-Desire of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:33 am
hi i'm yovani but call me alberto or moneyman or money. it doesn't matter really.  

MoneyMan502

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 pm
Welcome one and all! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:41 am
I'm Kaywin, and I love Clothes and Jewelry..in reality..MONGOOSE!  

FluffehChan

Jeht Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:19 pm
domokun domokun Hi I'm Joe as you could guess... I like DDR, Aggressive Inline, and... yeah! (obvously forgot) scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Hey my names Labelman..you can call me Label but not Labelboy or I will skewer your eyes on my spork. mrgreen mrgreen  

CatCadet12

OhtarwenElenya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:42 am
Hi! I'm OhtarwenElenya (or just Ohtarwen or Elenya). I like South Park, Angel Sanctuary, guitar, and lots of other stuff. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:09 am
hi im cristalle. A bit new to Gaia smile  

cristalle

Mr.Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:10 pm
hello, everyone! i'm Mr.Cowboy. XD right now i can only be on gaia when i'm at work or at my mother/father-in-laws place. i'm taking my computer to my place tonight, but i'm not sure when i'll be getting the internet there... hopefully some time soon so i can be more active in the guild.

anyway... i just started gaia yesterday, and so far everyone i've spoken to has been really nice to me. someone also said i'd get hooked once i know how to get around the site. XP i'm hoping i do so i have something to do at work when it's not so busy, LoL.

yes, that's my introduction. oh... i'm also 20 years old, and you can just call beat. ^^ or Mr.Cowboy if you'd like. XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:32 pm
Im Nero A.K.A Nerotoxic... My names meant that way and i know its a wrong spelling. lol sweatdrop  

Nerotoxic

Xx_Ven_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:32 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! If you have questions, ask either me,Sprite,or Cataera.  
Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games