PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
I concur!  

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:16 pm
i say Ryou but thats why i love him so  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:13 pm
Quote:
Even though he did stand up to Yami Bakura, he couldn't physically do anything about him... and uke is partically about the physical strength of a character.

Uh...don't you think comparing him to YB is a bit...much? Compare Ryou to someone...less badass. sweatdrop Yes, yes, it's about strength... 3nodding but it'd be real awkward to see him physically weaker than Yuugi. gonk ...GAH! He needs more screentime.

Quote:
And even after that, he was taken over by his Yami countless times, unable to do anything about it.

I don't think it's really fair to compare him to Yami no Bakura who is...well...you know.

(I've been hearing rumors of the two of them teaming up eek )

Quote:
Neh. I don't know if Mokie should be with anybody till he's older... *sweatdrop*

Ryou doesn't strike us as the type to have any relationship at ALL yet we're still having this discussion. sweatdrop Uh...appearances can be deceiving?  

Mizuko-sama

Momi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:24 pm
Yugi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:32 pm
I'm not sure with the manga, but in the anime...

Remember Duelist Kingdom? Do you remember when Tristan (with an unconscious Mokuba) and Bakura were talking? Didn't...uh...Tristan kinda beat Bakura there? Knocked him unconscious? sweatdrop That's physical, isn't it?  

Mizuko-sama

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Mizuko-sama
I'm not sure with the manga, but in the anime...

Remember Duelist Kingdom? Do you remember when Tristan (with an unconscious Mokuba) and Bakura were talking? Didn't...uh...Tristan kinda beat Bakura there? Knocked him unconscious? sweatdrop That's physical, isn't it?

Well true... XD;;; But that was a surprise-attack. Remember, he threw Mokuba at him, then hit him from behind?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:21 pm
He used Mokuba as a distraction. An attack all the same. He still passed out from the force of Tristan's blow. sweatdrop  

Mizuko-sama

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:27 pm
True, but you gotta remember, Honda's pretty damn strong. He's taken out whole gangs of guys without Jounouchi's help. All he needed was that distraction so Bakura couldn't retaliate with supernatural powers to knock him out. Hey... what are we debating about anyway...? Didn't it have something to do with seme and uke roles...? XD;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:18 am
KitsuneChan8888888
True, but you gotta remember, Honda's pretty damn strong. He's taken out whole gangs of guys without Jounouchi's help. All he needed was that distraction so Bakura couldn't retaliate with supernatural powers to knock him out. Hey... what are we debating about anyway...? Didn't it have something to do with seme and uke roles...? XD;;;

Hmm...you're right. But Bakura's powers don't count as physical strength...kinda like cheating, I guess? sweatdrop

Er...someone said something about physical strength defining the seme/uke roles. sweatdrop  

Mizuko-sama

Drow Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:59 pm
I think these pictures (not mine) will tell you.
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 pm
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888

Hmm...you're right. But Bakura's powers don't count as physical strength...kinda like cheating, I guess? sweatdrop

Er...someone said something about physical strength defining the seme/uke roles. sweatdrop

OMGCHEATER! D: But yeah... it was something along those lines... anyway, I think physical strength does contribute to making seme/uke roles easier, but I don't think it completely defines the role. *blink blink* Does that mean we're considering Honda and Bakura as a defined seme/uke couple...? XD;; *is only confusing herself*
And WTF Yami no Malik uke? XD  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mizuko-sama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:17 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888

OMGCHEATER! D: But yeah... it was something along those lines... anyway, I think physical strength does contribute to making seme/uke roles easier, but I don't think it completely defines the role. *blink blink* Does that mean we're considering Honda and Bakura as a defined seme/uke couple...? XD;; *is only confusing herself*

You're right, it doesn't completely define the role, just a part of it. They...uh...still have to know how to do it...to actually do it. Or they could just rely on instincts. Don't ask me, I ain't a dude. eek

OMGAWD...No! eek Well, I don't, but it's okay if you want to.

WTFF!!!! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? gonk MARIKU IS NOT UKEY!!!

....to anyone else but YB
blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888

You're right, it doesn't completely define the role, just a part of it. They...uh...still have to know how to do it...to actually do it. Or they could just rely on instincts. Don't ask me, I ain't a dude. eek

blaugh

XD So I guess we were debating on a WTF topic this whole time and actually had the same views. XD;;
And while I kind of like Honda/Omote no Bakura, I definitely don't like teh Honderz with Yami no Bakura. XP
*looks at post by MorganHimura* Oh, they're x-boxes now... they had been pictures of Yami no Malik as an uke. XP  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mizuko-sama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:16 am
KitsuneChan8888888
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888
Mizuko-sama
KitsuneChan8888888

blaugh

XD So I guess we were debating on a WTF topic this whole time and actually had the same views. XD;;
And while I kind of like Honda/Omote no Bakura, I definitely don't like teh Honderz with Yami no Bakura. XP
*looks at post by MorganHimura* Oh, they're x-boxes now... they had been pictures of Yami no Malik as an uke. XP

Blast, I missed it. I bet they were 4th Gauge material too! I no longer have a reason to live!!! gonk  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff