Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:19 am
Kouri nodded hearing that he was siding with Ostasa, but who knows. She can't just trust him like that....With the insult he gave her. "Manomaly, I'm Kouri Manomaly." She said hesistantly. "Yes, a spell. If you think of it that way. I can both heal and create an aura of protection, well, anything close to that." Kouri replied. "Is there something wrong with my healing method?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:04 pm
He laughed "Not really, I was just makeing sure I had my facts straight. And it would seem you are either eith ostasa or hesitateing for time to plan. Well, if it's comfirmation you seek, i shall give it." He raised his right hand, and it glowed a light blue. "It is under penalty of death that I swear my alligiance to the ostasa, and none other." and with that, the blue light faded "A soul pact... now I am bond to the ostasa as long as this war goes on."  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:05 am
Kouri looked at the blue insignia, "Well ok, I see it now." She grinned at him and tilted her head. "The battle's not over yet. Sorry to say I cannot interfere." With her hands still crossed over her chest she sighed. "This war is going to be long like the others...You say that you are bound to Ostasa, why don't you help and fight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:21 pm
He sighed "Fighting is boring when you know you'll win. No one has been able to beat me or even come close before. The fact that I am a sword dancer doesn't do much for that. I can control swords at will, formations and such. Psychic energy and all, ya know...?" He grinned "As for you, you can not fight? is it the inability or a sworn oath not to fight?"

(I forgot to add Sword dancer to my into, I'm going to do it now, if your wondering.)  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 am
(heh, sorry for my long absence)
Roland knew he would lose this bought, he coming from a bad approach. Instead of letting himself get cut in half, he aimed his sword to counter Iskander's fullblade. If he timed it right, the force of the impact should send them both back giving him enough time to land and quickly strike. When thier blades collided, he was right in that he went back, but his sword had also cracked. When he landed he took a look at his sword. He wouldnt be able to win with it in it's condition. "Damn, I have to use it already?" He tossed his sword further away, it stabbing into the ground. He held out his hand and a black scabbard appeared, containing a katana, about 5 feet, a little longer than the norm. He held it on his left side and placed his hand on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:01 am
The force of the blow force Iskander to retreat a few steps and as the blade rises back up he pulls it to the left and swings into a horazontal arc comeing into Rolands right side at chest hieght. During this whole conflict he's not uttered a noise.  

Armagite

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:44 am
Kouri twitched her right eye and looked at him. She wanted to flatten him to death so badly. "I can fight. But now is just not the right time. I am a healer in this mission and I will only fight if I'm told to do so." Kouri glared at him for awhile and at this moment, all she wanted was to release her anger from this, this seemingly baloney talk. "If you want a challenging opponent," She said, pointing at the guy who was and is clashing swords with Roland, "He would be one of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 pm
Roland's eyes widened a bit and he quickly bent back, balancing himself perfectly without falling as Iskander's sword buzzed across his chin. As soon as the sword passed him, Roland shot up like a spring, flipping over Iskander. While he was upside down over Iskander, he spun around so he would land, facing Iskander while drawing his blade, not intending to cut him. As he landed he quickly withdrew his sword to his side only to slash it back out horizontally at his waist.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:00 pm
Still in mid swing Iskander, turns quick and draws his blade down to block the incomeing stike but too late as the blade hits that hugh mans greaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:40 pm
He laughed, while using some of his psychic energy to draw his sword and swing it around. His hands remained at his side while the sword danced in the air. He then drew his other one with his energy and had them both swinging and danceing together, in perfect unision "You see..?" he asked "I am not a mere push over! and he.." he pointed at iskander "doesn't look like a worthy oponent." He then pulled off his two sheaths and held them like sword, so in all, he had four weapond dancing around him. He swung the sheaths and sword in unison, while dancing around, not really caring. Then he stopped and looked at The healer "And I don't like your tone... Show a stranger some respect"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Armagite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:08 am
(( crying to be dismissed so easly....))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:19 am
Roland quickly supported his sword with his other hand, forcing his blade through, unfortunatly, his blade didnt have enough power to be effective and only left behind a long scratch.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:47 am
Step quickly back to test the depth of the wound, Iskander nods quickly to himself. " your quick at least sir Roland, I can respect that..but you need to stand down or else your lands will suffer more without it's leader."
HE readys himself for the possble refusel.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:52 am
Kouri looked at him, juggling the swords roundabout, dancing in harmony. But then, Ryonma suddenly stopped. He said something to the like of he didn't like her tone and she should show some respect. She slightly turned back and flushed. "Fine...." She stammered. "I'm sorry then."  

Lady Peach

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:06 pm
He smiled politely "Not that I want to be enemies here since it seems we're both on the same side" he said, while bowing as a sign of respect, then continued "But I have done nothing, in my opinion, that deserves disrespect. And, If you feel I have for some reason or another, I apologize as well, and perhaps from here on out we may be friends with a common purpose" He held out his hand.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff