Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Guild Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:04 pm
thetom1313
hey actually now grim adventures does suck, but some of the episodes (old ones) are cool.

Now that we are talking about cartoons...

Ed, edd, and eddy=good
Grim adventures=bad
spongebob=good, i guess
DBZ(uncut special)=kick a**
teen titans=also kick a**
any others?

All of those except Avatar and Teen Titans suck. Man, I am SO picky these days.

So far, I have four shows that I watch religiously: Teen Titans, Invader Zim, Avatar, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Anything else really is crap.

BrokenxRaven
Auria Tetsukai

Yeah. No idea what Daria is either, but my aunt just said I act like her! Damnit!
Grim Adventures SUCKS, God damnit...I only watch it for Richard! And I only watch Catscratch for Kevin! Kevin (dare I say it?) rox my sox!

lol,I don't think I've heard of catscratch though.I like to watch the Grim Adventures at times but at times I don't.I hate Ed,Edd,& Eddy,that show annoys me alot.

Catscratch is an uber-new show on Nick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:16 pm
yeah, it is really new... but why does DBZ suck?  

The Vorpal Tom

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:29 pm
thetom1313

Because it's useless. I mean, you don't learn anything from it except to beat the living s**t out of everyone who pisses you off, and it's not entertaining at all. I honestly don't see why everyone loves it so much. It promotes violence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:50 pm
Auria Tetsukai
thetom1313

Because it's useless. I mean, you don't learn anything from it except to beat the living s**t out of everyone who pisses you off, and it's not entertaining at all. I honestly don't see why everyone loves it so much. It promotes violence.

Same thing over and over again fighting and fighting D: And it never ends!! >_<;
*cough*naruto*cough*  

Narcolepshi
Crew

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:58 pm
Auria Tetsukai
thetom1313

thing is, some people LIKE violence... I do...

actually, some of the episodes in early dragonball do teach you a lesson...

Oh, and who doesn't like large explosions... cept hippies, and pacifists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:00 pm
thetom1313
Auria Tetsukai
thetom1313

thing is, some people LIKE violence... I do...

actually, some of the episodes in early dragonball do teach you a lesson...

Oh, and who doesn't like large explosions... cept hippies, and pacifists.

People who enjoy violence are sadistic bastards.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:03 pm
not really... I don't promote violence in real life, just in cartoons... cause then it usually has humorous intent, or at least entertainment intent...

why would everyone who likes violence be a sadistic b*****d? a sadistic b*****d would be someone who likes watching people die in front of him in real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:50 pm
thetom1313
not really... I don't promote violence in real life, just in cartoons... cause then it usually has humorous intent, or at least entertainment intent...

why would everyone who likes violence be a sadistic b*****d? a sadistic b*****d would be someone who likes watching people die in front of him in real life.

Watching things getting blown up and fight each other in mid-air. Only like two people have actually died in that show. DBZ is pointless and entertaining for people who's vocabulary consists of "Duh..." and "Hehe, you said butt..."  

Forgotten Purity

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:54 pm
duh... what's your point?

It is funny.

and there is a saying to support it.

'each man to his own.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:18 pm
I wasn't such a big fan of violence until I saw Elfen Lied ^_^;

But still, I strongly dislike DBZ.. So.. repetitive D:  

Narcolepshi
Crew

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:24 pm
I like it... but like i said, each man to his own... I like dbz, teen titans, and other assorted animes. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:52 pm
Aw... violence ;-; but how could anyone not like Elfen Lied?! xD

User Image

Mm.. but with DBZ..there isn't much more to it than fighting.. and it's not pretty.. at all ;-;...  

Narcolepshi
Crew

Capta Coco delle Stelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:32 pm
Shaosaka

User Image

Mm.. but with DBZ..there isn't much more to it than fighting.. and it's not pretty.. at all ;-;...
I have all the episodes on my computer but I have yet to watch it. Whats it all about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:52 pm
Coco_Stelle
Shaosaka

User Image

I have all the episodes on my computer but I have yet to watch it. Whats it all about?

It's about Lucy, a diclonius (person with horns) who escapes from a facility killing alot people with her vectors (invisible cutting arms.) But.. she gets shot and falls into the ocean.. washes up on a beach and is found by Kouta and Yuka who take care of her.. But she lost her memory and becomes this cute girl that they named Nyuu, because all she could say was Nyuu. But then peoples come after her.

Oh, but I can't say much more without spoiling anything. Only 13 episodes, it's so bloody, but it's my favorite series ever xD And I never liked bloody series before @_@.

Also Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is a good show ^_^ About an angel named Dokuro-chan who was sent from the future to protect Sakura (boys can be named Sakura too.) But.. she kills him alot with her giant spiked bat, and brings him back to life with her spell.. Pipirupirupipirupi!  

Narcolepshi
Crew

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:04 pm
Shaosaka
Coco_Stelle
Shaosaka

User Image

It's about Lucy, a diclonius (person with horns) who escapes from a facility killing alot people with her vectors (invisible cutting arms.) But.. she gets shot and falls into the ocean.. washes up on a beach and is found by Kouta and Yuka who take care of her.. But she lost her memory and becomes this cute girl that they named Nyuu, because all she could say was Nyuu. But then peoples come after her.

Oh, but I can't say much more without spoiling anything. Only 13 episodes, it's so bloody, but it's my favorite series ever xD And I never liked bloody series before @_@.

Also Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is a good show ^_^ About an angel named Dokuro-chan who was sent from the future to protect Sakura (boys can be named Sakura too.) But.. she kills him alot with her giant spiked bat, and brings him back to life with her spell.. Pipirupirupipirupi!

It sounds good.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces