Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Rp
The Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayden8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:42 pm
"Huh" Looks over and sees someone fighting Fire warriors "I'm coming!" Runs towards Ice and draws his sword  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Ayden8
"Huh" Looks over and sees someone fighting Fire warriors "I'm coming!" Runs towards Ice and draws his sword
"Hey back up now man for 'our' safty Agility!!!*Moves them both before the warriors attack*"Firy SOBs!!!!!!*takes another one out*"yea huh ahhh!!!!!"*gets blown with a fire blast*"AAHHHAHAHAHAHH you b*****d!!!!!"*kills 4 other ones*  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:57 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Ayden8
"Hey back up now man for 'our' safty Agility!!!*Moves them both before the warriors attack*"Firy SOBs!!!!!!*takes another one out*"yea huh ahhh!!!!!"*gets blown with a fire blast*"AAHHHAHAHAHAHH you b*****d!!!!!"*kills 4 other ones*
"you ask for my help and then you tell me to back away?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:01 pm
"No he almost blasted us to his firy hell!!!!!!!!watch out One life to live!!!!!!*Takes the blow*"Dude just watch out i'll be back i'm bout to d-  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:04 pm
*Respawns at gate*"Damn aglilty!!!!!!!!!!*Gets to Ayden*"Dude there is only 2 though they are leader at lev 13  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:08 pm
"Damnit!You didn't have to take that blow for me! looks at the fire warrior with a glare "You sonnovabitch! Uses his special Renzokuken which is a series of ten lightning quick slashes cutting down the warrior and gets an overkill  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:09 pm
Hey lev 6*powers up and uses ultimate ice form*HAHAHAHHHHAHAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lev3 Agility!!!!!!*Kills one of the leaders.The other one blast Ice to a wall*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:12 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
Hey lev 6*powers up and uses ultimate ice form*HAHAHAHHHHAHAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lev3 Agility!!!!!!*Kills one of the leaders.The other one blast Ice to a wall*
"I've got enough MP to uses my special agian so leave the last one to me!"  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 pm
ahhh!!!!!my agility won't let me go lev 3 hm i have an idea i will use ice spirit overtake!!!!!!*a ice spirit comes out and kills the last leader and comes back*though i don't get any exp.points you do this spirit just gave you 130 points  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm
Ayden8
dtlsupersayainwarrior
"I've got enough MP to uses my special agian so leave the last one to me!"
no don't kill yourself or weaken your body for that matter i got it  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm
"RENZOKUKEN!!!!" The leader is shreded into pieces and Ayden gets another overkill and levels up to level five  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:16 pm
"well guess we are a good team"  

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

Ayden8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:18 pm
'I believe you're too late" Puts sword away "My element is fire so the damage they do is halved so I most likely wouldn't have died,hehe."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:19 pm
dtlsupersayainwarrior
"well guess we are a good team"
" I agree."  

Ayden8

dtlsupersayainwarrior
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:22 pm
"Now you have a friend you should get armor at my shop i'll meet you there  
Main Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items