• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:42 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth laid where she was. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. She was almost possitive that it was Kyou on the floor, but he wasn't answering her. Amaranth looked around. She didn't recognize this place. It looked like someone's room. She wanted to know where she was...

"i was bearly waking up and i was getting a lot of pain and i got up and sat down on the floor.I saw Amaranth in my bed and i ask her if she was ok and that she was in my room cause i didn't know where u live so i brought u here so do u need anything.U can't move for 2 days u have to rest u got a really bad wound so u could stay here or go home what do u want"

"I can't go back there," Amaranth muttered. "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't want to be a burden..." It was probably the first time Amaranth had actually spoken civilly or kindly to Kyou at all. She didn't look pleased to hear that she couldn't move for two days.

"ya u could stay here there's no problem, u could always come here if u need to like u're 2nd home.So do u need anything do u want to eat or what i'll get it for u it's no problem."

"No, I don't need anything," Amaranth muttered. All she really wanted was for the pain to stop, but nothing he could bring would stop that. "And thank you, Kyou," she said softly.

"thanks me for what i couldn't stop them from hurting u i couldn't save u.U should really get u're rest make sure not move alright.I'll be down stairs ok if u need for anything alright now get u're rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth laid where she was. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. She was almost possitive that it was Kyou on the floor, but he wasn't answering her. Amaranth looked around. She didn't recognize this place. It looked like someone's room. She wanted to know where she was...

"i was bearly waking up and i was getting a lot of pain and i got up and sat down on the floor.I saw Amaranth in my bed and i ask her if she was ok and that she was in my room cause i didn't know where u live so i brought u here so do u need anything.U can't move for 2 days u have to rest u got a really bad wound so u could stay here or go home what do u want"

"I can't go back there," Amaranth muttered. "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't want to be a burden..." It was probably the first time Amaranth had actually spoken civilly or kindly to Kyou at all. She didn't look pleased to hear that she couldn't move for two days.

"ya u could stay here there's no problem, u could always come here if u need to like u're 2nd home.So do u need anything do u want to eat or what i'll get it for u it's no problem."

"No, I don't need anything," Amaranth muttered. All she really wanted was for the pain to stop, but nothing he could bring would stop that. "And thank you, Kyou," she said softly.

"thanks me for what i couldn't stop them from hurting u i couldn't save u.U should really get u're rest make sure not move alright.I'll be down stairs ok if u need for anything alright now get u're rest."

Amaranth sighed. She closed her eyes, but she couldn't sleep. She was in too much pain. So, she merely laid there.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:53 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth sighed. She closed her eyes, but she couldn't sleep. She was in too much pain. So, she merely laid there.

"so i went down stairs and my parents weren't home so i was seeing tv till my chest started to hurt again i didn't know why.Then after a while it went away and its been doing that for an hour or so.Then i was just thinking of what i should do to find that person that i have to find and then i started to see tv again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"so i went down stairs and my parents weren't home so i was seeing tv till my chest started to hurt again i didn't know why.Then after a while it went away and its been doing that for an hour or so.Then i was just thinking of what i should do to find that person that i have to find and then i started to see tv again."

Amaranth was feeling restless. She didn't like not being allowed to move. She tried to move. It hurt terribly. She winced, but she continued to try. She was eventually able to sit up. She grinned. Ha! She could move! She felt like she just had to move, even though she burned terribly. She looked at her wound, removing the bandages. She placed ehr hand over the wound. Immediately, she drew her hand back. Poison. But a strange kind. It wasn't necessarily for killing. It was, however, often used to inflict a burning pain in a victim. She frowned. Now she knew why she hurt so bad...but she still needed it to stop.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth was feeling restless. She didn't like not being allowed to move. She tried to move. It hurt terribly. She winced, but she continued to try. She was eventually able to sit up. She grinned. Ha! She could move! She felt like she just had to move, even though she burned terribly. She looked at her wound, removing the bandages. She placed ehr hand over the wound. Immediately, she drew her hand back. Poison. But a strange kind. It wasn't necessarily for killing. It was, however, often used to inflict a burning pain in a victim. She frowned. Now she knew why she hurt so bad...but she still needed it to stop.

"and then my parents came and i didn't want to see them so i went back upstairs to my room and i open my door and went in and i saw that Amaranth was sitting down.I told her to not be sitting down and i went to my window and i look outside so i could think but all i was thinking about was Amaranth i didn't know why but i'm pissed off cause i wasn't awake to help her when she got hurt.It was drak already it was almost time to go to sleep so i got my bed ready on the floor and went back and looked out the window."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Name: Rei User Image

Race: wolf demon/half
Class: mercenary
Personality: ???
History: ???
Abilities: ???

(Kyou-kun) Neko

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:32 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"and then my parents came and i didn't want to see them so i went back upstairs to my room and i open my door and went in and i saw that Amaranth was sitting down.I told her to not be sitting down and i went to my window and i look outside so i could think but all i was thinking about was Amaranth i didn't know why but i'm pissed off cause i wasn't awake to help her when she got hurt.It was drak already it was almost time to go to sleep so i got my bed ready on the floor and went back and looked out the window."
-I was walking on the fence and then I looked at a window with the lights on. I was being looked at. I then yelled out,"Yo kid, what are you lookin' at? Is this your place? Not much is it?" I laughed loud and clear for people to hear. I started to jump off the fence and then landed on a tree close to the window. "Not much in here either."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:39 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

-I was walking on the fence and then I looked at a window with the lights on. I was being looked at. I then yelled out,"Yo kid, what are you lookin' at? Is this your place? Not much is it?" I laughed loud and clear for people to hear. I started to jump off the fence and then landed on a tree close to the window. "Not much in here either."

"i saw him next to my window and i jump off cause he scared me and i ask him what are u doing here huh. Do u even live somewhere here and i never seen u here before and why are u next to my window huh?"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i saw him next to my window and i jump off cause he scared me and i ask him what are u doing here huh. Do u even live somewhere here and i never seen u here before and why are u next to my window huh?"

Amaranth looked over at the window, where Kyou seemed surprised by someone. She stood up, although it pained her greatly. "bug off," she said, an IceFire in her hand. "Mess with him, you mess with me. And unlike him, I'm not afraid to kill." She gave him a fake sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth looked over at the window, where Kyou seemed surprised by someone. She stood up, although it pained her greatly. "bug off," she said, an IceFire in her hand. "Mess with him, you mess with me. And unlike him, I'm not afraid to kill." She gave him a fake sweet smile.

"now now don't do anything and i told u not to move.I looked back at him and ask him what do u want we don't want any touble k so just tell us what u want."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:07 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

-"My my my. So, many questions. First off missy, you don't even seem like you can move let along fight. I'm not here to fight. This kid just stared at me and I didn't like that. You hear?!"I yelled with malice. "Other than that, I don't live around here. In fact, I don't know where I'm at. I'm new, my name is Rei." Mood totally changed to a nice greeting. "I see that you are in the same school I'm going to tomorrow. I can see by the emblem." I then get in the same room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

-"My my my. So, many questions. First off missy, you don't even seem like you can move let along fight. I'm not here to fight. This kid just stared at me and I didn't like that. You hear?!"I yelled with malice. "Other than that, I don't live around here. In fact, I don't know where I'm at. I'm new, my name is Rei." Mood totally changed to a nice greeting. "I see that you are in the same school I'm going to tomorrow. I can see by the emblem." I then get in the same room.

"ok i didn't see u till u jump over here and i'm kyou and that is Amaranth. So will i don't remember the name but its close to the school but why were u here anyways?"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"If you mean that we're enrolled, then sure. He might go, but I don't plan on going anywhere near school. I hate it," she muttered. Amaranth sneered at him. "And as for being able to move, I can move just fine. I have a high tolerance for pain." It was true. Now that she had begun to move, she was finding it easier and easier, even though it still hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:15 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko

"If you mean that we're enrolled, then sure. He might go, but I don't plan on going anywhere near school. I hate it," she muttered. Amaranth sneered at him. "And as for being able to move, I can move just fine. I have a high tolerance for pain." It was true. Now that she had begun to move, she was finding it easier and easier, even though it still hurt.

"ok i didn't see u till u jump over here and i'm kyou and that is Amaranth. So will i don't remember the name but its close to the school but why were u here anyways?"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:21 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko

-"Ha! You people seem like that type. Well, anyways...How did you get those injuries? Huh? Was there a fight?" I began to question them hardly curious at all. "I don't recall asking if you ever liked school." I then turned to the kid. "I believed that you were trying to get me a little angry to come up here. I don't like lies and I don't approve of weak people threatening me as if you know my abilities. That does not matter now. I'm leaving...See you at school. Even you girl, I know I'll meet you there somehow." I left with speed not knowing or caring if they follow me or even attack.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff