Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Season 5 Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:51 pm
PureOenone
thetom1313
yup, and it was the smallest arc of them all.

I know it was. Brother Blood was only in 3 episodes.....I was slightly dissapointed cause I loved him from the comics.

No. The Cyborg arc had four episodes: Deception, Wavelength, and the two Titans East's. Brother Blood was in all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:25 pm
Robin Arc...only like 4 or 5 episodes that delt with Slade directly. At least to Robin's knowledge.

Terra Arc...5 complete episodes dealing with Terra

Cyborg Arc...4 episodes, yep not many

Raven Arc...5 but most of them were from the "The End".

And each Season had exactly 13 episodes each.

So about a 4-5 average number of episodes per arc.  

BetaSwimmer

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:27 pm
BetaSwimmer
Robin Arc...only like 4 or 5 episodes that delt with Slade directly. At least to Robin's knowledge.

For Season 5, though, they've said that it might not have the 13 episodes. It'll probably have more. They also said that there would be more plot episodes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Forgotten Purity
BetaSwimmer

For Season 5, though, they've said that it might not have the 13 episodes. It'll probably have more. They also said that there would be more plot episodes.
So that means More BB oriented episodes...sweet...  

BetaSwimmer

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:43 pm
BetaSwimmer
Just read this from someone on Deviant art...

Sparkyx
We know that Season 5 is coming for sure, but which Titan is it going to be focused on? According to the producer Sam Register, the classic Doom Patrol are making their animated debut in Season 5. Here's the actual quote:

Producer Sam Register hinted at a DC Comics super-team making their animated debut in season five of the Teen Titans. An inside source has revealed the identity of the super-team in question: It’s none other than the Doom Patrol!

"A team of freaks and misfits, the strange team was established during the Silver Age of comics in the mid-60s. The team is composed of: Robot Man [a man’s brain saved from death and placed in a robot body]; Negative Man [a bandaged man composed of pure energy]; Elasti-Girl [a beautiful woman who can grow as well as shrink in size]; Mento [a man whose mental prowess is enhanced by a powerful helmet]; and the Chief [their mysterious wheelchair-bound leader].

Beast Boy met the team after they gathered and became their junior member, long before he joined the Titans. Elasti-Girl and Mento married and later adopted Beast Boy. For everything you need to know about the Doom Patrol. Visit the Doom Patrol Page at titanstower.com. Look for more information Doom Patrol’s role in the season – soon!"

I think it's save to say that Season 5 is going to be a Beast Boy's arc after a new villain team is making their animated debut has been revealed. Here's a full quote from TitansGo.net:

"With Season 5's DC-universe superhero team revealed by Animation Insider as none other than the Doom Patrol, that begs the question: what DC comic villains will be joining?

We at TitansGo.net have been informed that in Season 5, Beast Boy will be donning his old Doom Patrol mask once again to team up with the Doom Patrol and help defeat their long-time enemies, the Brotherhood of Evil. Rejoice!

In the DC-universe, the Brotherhood of Evil is led by Brain, a super-intellectual brain encased in life preserving fluid. By his side are Monsieur Mallah, a genetically engineered gorilla capable of speech and high intelligence, and Madame Rouge, a shape-shifter who's able to alter her body to fight foes and imitate just about any likeness. Among its history, the Brotherhood has taken on additional help such as Phobia (who is capable of turning a person's fears against them), Plasmus, and Warp."

This is a very good news for the BB's fans indeed. That means BB is going to face a new threat, and he might have to leave the team to help the Doom Patrol to face the Brotherhood of Evil. But, for now, only time can tell.

Mwhahaha! a BB arc! awesome!

some of those doom patrol and brotherhood people sound like they were ripped off from Marvel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:19 pm
Marvel sucks anyway.

I think Season Three sucked so bad because it didn't have that many eps. Maybe if they'd added that third ep, they could've crossed the bridge linking mind-control and manhood.
Also, I'm not sure HOW many eps were DIRECTLY part of the Season One Arc, 'cause Forces of Nature, Divide and Conquer, and Final Exam were pretty...detached. Yes, they very well introduced Slade to us and gave us a general idea of the power he had and how deadly he could be, but honestly, Masks and Apprentice were just about it.

But that's just my general opinion.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:57 pm
Forgotten Purity
BetaSwimmer

Oh, I hope so. Me want more episodes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:00 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Marvel sucks anyway.

I think Season Three sucked so bad because it didn't have that many eps. Maybe if they'd added that third ep, they could've crossed the bridge linking mind-control and manhood.
Also, I'm not sure HOW many eps were DIRECTLY part of the Season One Arc, 'cause Forces of Nature, Divide and Conquer, and Final Exam were pretty...detached. Yes, they very well introduced Slade to us and gave us a general idea of the power he had and how deadly he could be, but honestly, Masks and Apprentice were just about it.

But that's just my general opinion.
Yeah thats why i had trouble counting the episodes for it. I mean Final exam was directly relating Robin to Slade, kinda showing the whole pairing there. Divide and conquer was a questionable one, and "Forces of Nautre" was more of a BB/Star eppy. thats why i was like 4-5 episdes, i wasn't sure how to really count some of them. Perhaps half or part episodes for the counting?  

BetaSwimmer

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:24 am
Titansgo.net shows that one pisture in which BB was captured by the Brotherhood...

that could be on of the plots.

And Wasn't there something about Elasti-Girl and Mento adopting BB?

Looks like they have so many different areas inwhich to use for general plots here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep if you could see it. JERICHO! He's going to show up on Season 5.

THAT MEANS THEIR LEANING MORE TOWARDS THE COMICS WHICH MEANS BB AND RAVEN WILL PROBABLY GET TOGETHER AT SOME POINT.  

BetaSwimmer

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:34 pm
BetaSwimmer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep if you could see it. JERICHO! He's going to show up on Season 5.

THAT MEANS THEIR LEANING MORE TOWARDS THE COMICS WHICH MEANS BB AND RAVEN WILL PROBABLY GET TOGETHER AT SOME POINT.

the new characters look a little weird to me. Especially argent, Kole, and Jericho. I have never seent hem in the comics but they kinda look weird to me. But other thatn that cool new characters!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:36 am
Yeah...I thought Jericho's eyes looked really, really weird. I mean, even though they'd want them to stand out so kids can sorta figure out how his powers works.... He still looks like a freak. Coulda done a much better job on him. Anyways, the others look pretty cool though- only one thing bothers me.... Where's Terra?! Obviously not coming back, huh?! I mean, they've got Cy, Robin, BB, Rae, and Star on there with all these newbies... but that's not all.... They also show Bumblebee and those twins that I hate..... So.... where's Terra? Why won't they bring her back?! Cause if you ask me, her not bein on there shows that she won't be back- which sucks more than words can relate. Though....perhaps I shouldn't completely lose hope yet.... after all, they didn't show Kid Flash, and he's even gonna be a new character.... though I think he's the most highly anticipated one, so they'd probably wanna keep him under wraps....
*Bangs head repeatedly against wall, amid relentless crying* Why?! Why not bring back Terra?!...... crying domokun scream  

Aurora Marija

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:28 am
Aurora Maryte
Yeah...I thought Jericho's eyes looked really, really weird. I mean, even though they'd want them to stand out so kids can sorta figure out how his powers works.... He still looks like a freak. Coulda done a much better job on him. Anyways, the others look pretty cool though- only one thing bothers me.... Where's Terra?! Obviously not coming back, huh?! I mean, they've got Cy, Robin, BB, Rae, and Star on there with all these newbies... but that's not all.... They also show Bumblebee and those twins that I hate..... So.... where's Terra? Why won't they bring her back?! Cause if you ask me, her not bein on there shows that she won't be back- which sucks more than words can relate. Though....perhaps I shouldn't completely lose hope yet.... after all, they didn't show Kid Flash, and he's even gonna be a new character.... though I think he's the most highly anticipated one, so they'd probably wanna keep him under wraps....
*Bangs head repeatedly against wall, amid relentless crying* Why?! Why not bring back Terra?!...... crying domokun scream
Calm down. Look carefully. There are quite a few of the Titans missing in the picture. Aqualad, Speedy, the "Honorary" member from that "Champions" episode, Wildabeast. Probably others  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:10 am
i'd love to see how Raven acts this season.  

Terrence Urameshi

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:20 pm
ill bet that part of the BB arc, or some of the less serious bit of the arc, is that he will finally get raven to laugh, or at least smile at one of his jokes.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff