Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverse

Big Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:16 am
Hello everyone! I'm Dana and I'm 20 years old, from New Jersey. I'm not going to school at the moment as I can't afford it, but when I was going it was for culinary. I love video games, I'll even be getting a DS tomorrow (my very first handheld gaming system)!

I've been roleplaying for a good long time, but I don't do it often on Gaia since the general skill level is fairly low. I don't really know how I'd define my sexuality, I suppose you could say I'm bi-curious never having actually been with a girl.

I'm an aquarius-pisces cusp (Gaia stole my birthday!) and was born in the Chinese year of the Rat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:34 pm
Welcome to our guild!! ^_^ We're all a bit slow right now so you'll have to pardon that. Hopefully with some new blood members things will pick up again.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Perverse

Big Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:20 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Welcome to our guild!! ^_^ We're all a bit slow right now so you'll have to pardon that. Hopefully with some new blood members things will pick up again.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:00 pm
If you're looking for something to do I've been thinking about starting a one-on-one thread here, just to get something moving. With Aena and Saria as busy as they have been it's tough to get into a lot of the rps as you have to get admittance first.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

_Sonneh_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:20 pm
It's Larinna, only on my good s/n. ^^ Nice to meet ya all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:54 am
Hello Larinna! I don't mean to be a pain, but your sig is too big sweatdrop

DeirdreTonbo
If you're looking for something to do I've been thinking about starting a one-on-one thread here, just to get something moving. With Aena and Saria as busy as they have been it's tough to get into a lot of the rps as you have to get admittance first.

What do you mean by a one-on-one thread, exactly?

Perverse

Big Member

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:15 pm
A normal rp, such as would take place via PM. Just... using a thread here on the board as a way to make it a wee bit more active.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:29 pm
Hello all!

I'm Aishiko, well not legally but I'm considering changing my middle name to it xd

I live in the deep south, someone save me from the darn bible thumpers before I string one up like a christmas goose and beat it around like a pin'ta. mad OK I have issues stare but don't we all?

I'm a RIFTS (R) player and lover thinking a guild to do a little non-combat exploration might be something to bring to Gaia and if anyone wants to know a little more about it I'd be happy to share my knowledge of all 30+ Books I have for the the game either in Hardcopy or Digital copy. xd And if there is any intrest I'd bewilling to do an RP based on the game, it's got everything! Demons, Vamps, Oni, Magic, Psionics, Technology, meglo-manics, vliant fighters for good that roam the land righting wrongs and battling evil! You want to be a Wizard no prob! but your buddy wants to be a walking tank, like a Cyborg, she can and it won't be out of place! blaugh

Ah, but more about me? I'm playing FF9 again, and soon FF7 as well. I used to be a real Tomboy so I can perform things like emergency First Aid, know wilderness survival, Archery, Riflery (have one too and looking at the ladies S&W or the P90 Rifle redface ), Displaced MI reisdent in the south, I want to move back where sanity exists!

Taking a sabatical from College as I got burnt out and now have a little thing called loan repayments gonk lousy gov scream

OK I think that is everything......... ninja that I want to share right now ninja  

Aishiko Morishimawa

Servatsia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:11 am
Hey there, I'm Servatisa. I'm 18 years old and I love shoujo and yuri as well as roleplay. I'm on gaia fairly frequently, but it's still hard to find ACTIVE groups... I was hoping this one might be different, but I'm none to sure.

I'm for closing all the other guilds and having all the yuri fans come here 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:24 am
My name is Guuthulhu. I'm 26, and I'm an experimental photographer. I'm a welsh girl with a crazy temper currently stuck living in the US.

Interests.

Roleplaying: I've been a GM for more than 15 years, my specialties include RIFTS, Call of Cthulhu, D&D from the start up to 3.5, Star Wars, Mekton, Rolemaster, Paranoia, Project A-ko, Bubblegum Crisis, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness, Cyberpunk, Red Star, D20 Modern & Future, the original and new Gamma World, MERP, Spy Craft, EABA, Palladium Fantasy, Nightbane, Robotec/Macross, Fuzion, and Mekton. There's probably more, since not all my gaming books are in sight.

Anime Faves: Elfen Lied, Jinki Extend, Maria-sama ga miteru, Mai Hime, Mai Otome, Kiddy Grade, Blood+, Air, Paradise Kiss, Saikano, Berserk, Tactics, Hellsing, Lodoss, X TV, Anything by Miyazaki (Laputa's my favorite), and GITS.

Manga Faves: Rose of Versailles, Koukou Debut, Drifting Classroom, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Gantz, Eden, Valkyrie Profile, Bleach, Fruit's Basket, Tsubasa Chronicle, XXXHolic, Suikoden, Mars, and 100 Ways of an Exorcist.

Videogame Faves: Zelda, Morrowind Tribunal, Katamari Damacy, Suikoden, Final Fantasy 1-6,9,10-2, and KOTOR.

Other Interests: Boardgames, Digital Design, Asian Music, Asian Horror, Survival Horror videogames, Reading, Caffeine, Chatting with interesting/intelligent people, My Real-life Girlfriend (yes, I'm a girl), Comics, and Warhammer.

Weaknesses: Food and cute girls that aren't necessarily in need. ^^

I certainly seem to be the gamer sort, but pride myself in not being of the crazy variety. So, there you have it. I look forward to spending time here and playin' with all of you. I'm always open for PMs, so feel free.  

Guuthulhu

Lothriel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:19 pm
A bien sur! Le guild... c'est passionant!

Haha, I probably spelt that all wrong. Well hello to everyone. My name is Rosalyn, more commonly known as Lothriel. I'm a proud native of Minnesota! I obviously love to Role Play, and play D&D with my group. I don't really watch anime which I suppsoe is suprising as gaia was originally an anime Role Playing comunity. I just like to sleep too much to stay up so late to watch TV.

In real life I do a lot volunteering at a local Historical reinactment company. It's a small place but it's as close as I'm ever gonna get to history. When I become eighteen, I want to travel the world, though I have no idea how I'm going to fund that trip. Maybe some unknown uber-rich unle will die and leave a couple million. Anyways... I'm currently in my freshman year of high school, which far too hectic. The good thing is that they have a D&D program at my school, which my friend started earlier this year. I suppose I'm constantly Role Playing!

Now that I don't know what to say, I'll end my mini-biography. Hopefully I'll be seeing you all around!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:09 am
New people while I wasn't paying attention. Welcome welcome to our guild. We're a little sleep right now, but that's picking up again. I'm the unofficial welcoming service, feel free to ask questions. If you'd just like to chat head over to the bar thread, it's our major OOC thread. ^_^  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:07 pm
ninja Ahem, hey all, I'm new to the guild. My real name is Michelle, but I prefer to go by either Rhia or Rhi (yep, even in real life), either one is fine. I'm 20 years old, and currently unemployed, which sucks because my parents and I don't get along at all, and with no means to support myself I'm stuck at their place. I'm residing in CA at the moment, but hopefully not for that much longer, as I've had enough of this state. I'm Irish, and very proud of that fact.

I'm interested in alot of stuff really, though I may not know a whole lot on any one topic, I kind of know bits and pieces here and there. I love photography, I dance, sing and according to everyone I know I'm a really good cook. I love to RP, and just write things in general, and I can't go six hours without listening to music (I have over 250 CDs and man do I need an iPod!). I probably watch more TV than I should, and I love video games, both computer and console, and although I'm a diehard Nintendo gal, I also love PS2.

I've got three siblings (older brother, younger brother and younger sister), eight pets and my pride and joy is my 1979 Harley Davidson Sportster... although it's sadly no longer in running condition. I adore ice Hockey and love figure skating, though I quit lessons for both quite some time ago.

Hmm.. I think that's pretty much it, I hope that was okay. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:34 am
Welcome to everyone who joined while I was away! crying

I'm sorry I wasn't around to welcome everyone personally, but that should change. biggrin  

Saria Mithril

Sodashop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:59 pm
Hi peoples! Found your guild and I just had to join ^_^

I'm 17 years old, from Miami, Florida. I live right on the shore so of course I love the beach. I like Anime of all shapes and sizes, writing, computers, cars, and the occasional shopping spree.
Ummm I dont know what else to say about me, ask me yourself if you need me to fill in some details!  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff