Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:57 pm
"Hey," Aena waves, "I noticed we have a couple of people here that weren't on our lists. Does that mean we're getting people finding us from the wilds? Coming in off the streets?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:00 pm
"Oh yes!" Saria claps her hands happily, dancing on the spot, "I've had a couple of join requests, and they were all good. I approved them all."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:06 pm
"Really?" Aena raises her eyebrows, "I only found two and they both sucked. Not only had they not read the rules thing, they didn't even use the profile we provided. One of them was damned rude, too. I declined them both. How come you're getting all the good ones?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:08 pm
Saria looks up at the poll again then says, "I don't know, dear. I guess I just have all the luck."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:12 pm
"Stop looking at the damn poll!" Aena snaps, testily, "Oh, sure it's looking like things are going your way now, but my sexiness will win me over a crucial majority of votes in the eleventh hour."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:15 pm
Saria yawns and waves her hand. "Anyway, I was thinking of taking down that 'We're Open' announcement. What do you think?"  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:20 pm
Aena shrugs, "What for? Not even a third of the invites we sent out have been accepted yet, probably not even a quarter. Let's give them more time. Plus it tells the date we opened, which explains why the place is so sparse, and why a literate roleplaying guild has no literate roleplay threads yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:42 pm
"Heh," Saria laughs nervously, rubbing the back of her neck, "You have a good point there."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:48 pm
"I always have a good point," Aena says, smiling, "Anyway, why do you talk with an accent?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:59 pm
Saria blinks, "What? An accent?"  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:03 pm
"Yeah," Aena says, "You sound dark blue when you talk."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:09 pm
Saria groans. "Idiot. I just think it makes my voice clearer."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:06 am
Aena stomps into the bar, pissed off. "God dammit, Saria, it happened again! When you get in, check the requests, and you'll see the kind of requests I've been getting. I left this one there just for you. This one's not rude, but it's pretty surreal. How come you're getting all the good requests? If I just stop checking, does that mean all the requests will be good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:30 am
"I saw," Saria walks in shaking her head, "That is a little surreal. I wonder if she was high."  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:50 am
"Yeah, I know," Aena agrees, "I'll tell her no since I seem to always be playing the b***h in here." Aena sighs.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff