Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:27 pm
(wow youre rigth it has been a long time since we rpd sweatdrop
well ill just rp her getting up and going out ot her room just incase you wantto rp her)

waking up dior looked around and smiled happily down atjacey..herprize. she was so happy that she had won the littlbargain. stretching and ruffling allo f her fearthers, she got up, and flew into her roomto get fixed up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:16 pm
It had been months since she'd seen Dior, but it seemed as if it had been an eternity. The one night that they had spent just sleeping in each others' arms was like heaven to her and each day that went by without Dior caused her heart to ache more and more. The memories that had started to come back to her were now once again fading. The lyrics that she would once sing were starting to lose it's lyrics and slowly become forgotten. Too many years had she lived without memory from her childhood, and then... Dior came into her life. The very moment that she had lay eyes upon Dior was when it started, and now, the distance that was between them seemed to also distance herself from the history that she had just started to remember. Jacey got up and started a slow walk to Dior's room, as she had done many times before. She picked up her pace a bit as she then thought about each and every single time that she had tried and right before knocking on the door there was some other distraction that called for her immediate attention. She wanted this time to work, she wanted for Dior to open the door as she was about to knock, and she wanted to sweet Dior up into her arms and hold her 'till the ends of eternity. Stopping in front of the door, Jacey looked at it and wondered, why something so simple could come between the need that she harbored towards Dior at that very moment in time. Bringing her hand up to knock upon the door, she then closed her eyes as she hoped that her swan, her beautiful feathery princess would answer the door.  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:52 pm
smiling, she knew that Jacey was at her door just as she had been multiple times before in fact the only thing that stopped her from rushing to the door right now was the longing that she felt for jacey. she remembered the night that she spent with jacey, the night that Jacey had told her she didn't want things to get to far yet... but on the other hand, dior had a slight feeling of need for the kirin and was debating whether to tell her new lover of these feelings. perhaps she'd scare her away. getting up, she placed her hand upon her door and wispered "jacey, you out there?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:04 pm
Hearing Dior's voice was like music to her ears. Relieved, tears started trickling down her cheeks as she then hugged the door saying "Dior, it's me... Jacey... I just need to see you... please open up." The moment that Dior had said those words, Jacey's past seemed to flood it's way back into Jacey's head as Jacey happily accepted them. Dior... something about Dior though... she just couldn't concieve why, but Dior just seemed to be connected to her past...  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:28 pm
peeking out, dior then saw jacey hugging the door, tilting her head she then opened the door fully as she motioned for jacey to come in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:39 am
Seeing her angel before her very eyes took her breath away. Smiling contently as she now got to see her beautiful swan, Jacey walked up to Dior, about to say something. Jacey would have normally never gotten as emotional as this had it been anyone else, however, at the moment, nothing else mattered, it was just her and Dior from here. "Dior..." she started a bit softly as she then cleared her throat and started once again. "Dior... I-Well... umm... I missed... no... well... you see... umm... I lo- wait, no, that's not right..." A bit frustrated with herself she then said "Dior, I missed you so much… I don’t even know what to say…”  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:12 pm
smiling dior then said "Dont worry about it jacey. I really missed you too.. in fact.. I think that right now, you have the same thoughts that i do. do you remember the first time we kissed.. I promised you that i would never forget you no matter what paths we did take, i told you that i'd find you no matter what.. Come to think about it, I thikn that you 've had enough of the fun until now.." dior then held her hand out for jacey to take so that she could close the door and they could have some time alone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:47 am
Taking Dior's hand, Jacey then took the liberty of closing Dior's bedroom door herself. Absorbing what her angel had said her memory flashed back towards that moment. Smiling softly, at the memory, she then decided to allow herself a moment's happiness as she reminised.

*flaskback*
A young Dior took Jacey's hands and held them close to her heart as she spoke in a whisper for they had been backstage during one of their concerts. "Jacey... it's alright..." Removing one of her hands from Jacey's she gently brushed a small tear off of Jacey's cheek and then continued. "I'll never forget you, and you'll never forget me... This may be our last concert, but I promise you, it won't be last time that we'll see each other... Years from now, when we're supposed to have forgotten... I'll still love you... I'll always love you, no matter what tries to rip us apart..." and with that, Dior leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on top of Jacey's lips.
*flashback*

Remembering that moment, Jacey must've been the happiest person on the planet. Smiling, she then asked Dior, "Do you remember what I told you after?" The plans that she had told Dior that day had been like that of a school girl's saying how much she wanted to live with Dior and have a family with her and spend the rest of their lives together.

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:34 am
smiling at jacey she then recalled the moment where the cute and innocent little jacey announced her dream to dior. she seemed so shy and embarrased when she had said it that looking at jacey now, she couldn't help but see how much jacey had changed in her outwards confidence level. smirking she said teasingly "jacey~ let's continue where we left off from there hm~ no distractions this time?" dior was feeling the intensity of the flashbacks and wanted to bring back what they had lost a few years ago. dior wanted to be the one who was in charge of this relationship just as it was when they were children. she wanted to cherish jacey, hold her and protect her. remembering once more how she would initiate the kisses and how she'd speak sweet words of nothingness in jacey's ears, she lamost laughed at how the roles seemed to reverse over time.. however, righ now she had had enough of the memories for now as she, just as before placed a sweet kiss on jacey's lips.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:04 am
((How's college? -^v^-
Sorries this may be my last post for tonight, but I'll make it a long one just in case 'kay? -^v^-))

Lost within the heat of the moment, Jacey leaned into Dior, deepening the kiss as she placed her arms around Dior's neck. Gods, how she missed Dior, perhaps now, more than ever... She had just been reunited then torn apart, and now that they were once more within each others' presence, Jacey could hardly contain herself through the flashbacks that were presenting themselves within her memory. She understood now, without Dior, she'd forget... without Dior, she'd probably live unhappily for the rest of her life. One thing still confused her though, over the past few years, she'd built up a wall so that no one would reach her heart. Her wall was her constant lust for doing anything pleasing to others, now that she was with Dior however she podered allowed, but softly through open-mouthed breaths, "...Dior... I want to please you but... I don't know what to do..." Things were going a tad bit fast for her but she did want to please Dior. That was the most important thing to her at that very moment, especially because of the rude interuption that had happened to them as children...

*Flashback"
Their kiss had finished as Jacey blushed a deep red. Her heart was pounding and just as soon as Dior had tried to place another upon her lips, another member of their group barged back stage with her hands on her hips as well as a smirk, she had then said "Dior~ come on, let's go~ My father said that he'd take care of both of us while your parents go to Paris again~ Jacey, don't you have a ride home? You normally do by now~" Getting closer to Dior, she then hugged her from behind as Jacey then placed her eyes to the ground, avoiding the sight that she'd see. Glancing upwards though, like the nosy person she was, she was then confirmed as Dior had given their friend a weak smile and patted her arms as she ruffled the hair upon Jacey's head while hugging her good-bye and whispering within her ear "Remeber our promise 'kay? Then we'll finish this off for sure~" As Jacey watched them walk away, she noticed a wink from Dior as well as a very jealous face made by her friend as she then pouted and grabbed Dior's waist, clinging to it.
*End of Flashback*

Realizing at the very end of the flashback something that had bothered her, even from the very time it happened she then asked as well as stated "Dior~ did you and her have the same relationship that we've had? If... if so... do you think I could ever replace her?... I'd do anything to do so..." Her eyes looked up into Dior's as she felt her heart skip a beat. Dior's eyes were just as they had been when they were children. Calm, yet bold... they had a certain thing to them that made her feel safe and in a confort zone that was only created by her. At the moment she thought she could do anything for Dior... no matter how fast into the relationship it'd be for her...

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:20 am
(good thanks
hope you can stay on a little longer, but I know your parents and maybe not..
wow.. that's a lot)

Murmuring to herself "anything.." she then pulled jacey with her to her bed and sat them down to have a small conversation to confirm if what she wanted jacey to do was really what jacey was willing to do. however, right now, dior had a more important matter to deal with as she then pulled jacey in for a short yet hard kiss. she was a bit too aggressive with it though, as she had not intended to press jacey to the bed frame, though she had not really knowing how that had happened.. since jacey was so conveniently there though, she started kissing, then suckling at the tender skin on jacey's neck as she asked hotly into jacey's ear "you really think that I'd do this to anyone other than you?" going back to a certain soft spot she continued her nipping and suckling at it as she started to create a mark.. once the mark was visible though she then went back up to jacey's ear as she nipped at it once more. this time lust filled her voice as she said "you know what i want from you right now, whther you give in or not wont change how much i love you though.." going back down to the mark she gave it it's last touches as it showed clearly and would last a while. smiling she then pressed her entire body againt jacey as she kissed her once more, a hand tipping jacey's face upwards and one hand running down between the valley of jacey's breasts.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 am
Just as Dior had placed her hands between her breasts, Jacey gasped as she brought Dior's head down to her face and whispered, her voice much more ragged than usual. She had a feeling of need within her which was confirmed with the wetness that was shown between her legs. Her heart seemed as if it would pound right out of her chest as she just stared into Dior's eyes, trying to control her breathing before speaking. "Dior... I don't know... if I'm ready... for this... I mean... umm..." Biting her lip, she knew that she had to think about whether she truly wanted this or not, but passion gave way to pleasure and soon she was lost in the moment as her eyes, now blinded with need, stared into Dior's beautiful sepia ones. Her hand reached out for Dior's and placed it upon the source of her very needing. "Dior... this is what I want... " and without saying anymore, her clothing was left to the floor as she covered herself a bit embarrased that she was now showing herself, none the less about to give herself to the one who she truly loved.  

ChiemiChan

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:48 pm
(sorry i'm taking so long to respond to you.)

Now staring at Jacey, dior decided at that moment looking down at Jacey.. now about to become her's, that she would grant the wishes of her beloved. hands traveled feeling for the most senstive spots. Dior also placed soft kisses upon every piece of skin that she saw. she however made sure to take extreme care when running her hands and lips over Jacey's sensitive scales. as her hands traveled downwards they touched Jacey and Dior paused for a second as she then quickly continued their love making.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:40 pm
((Okies wells... that was rather interesting, Imma just stop right here for them -^v^-;;

Alexus and Cerise are so- cute ->v<-
Let's RP them, next chance you get<3 -^v^-))  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 pm
The sky overhead had the consistency of a melting shower of clouds and cherry pink sunlight. It struck the trees with something akin to a flood from the mountains that threatened to wash away the land. The leaves sparkled in the setting light, hues of pink, orange, yellow and red mingling amongst the foliage like tiny jewels spinning wildly out of control.

Long locks of golden hair clung to the body of the woman in the lake. The light sparkled and danced as it soaked across her body, curving around her outline so that for a moment, as she flicked her hair back and took a deep breathe of air, she was glittering wholly in golden flickers. The pale white bathing shift she wore clung to her in a less than covering curve, floating a little around her thighs before she tossed her head with the softest of sounds and made to step from the lake's warm edge. Her skin was pale, a delicate contrast to the glistening golden locks that fell in waves about her horn and ears. It was easy to tell that this was a pampered and well groomed unicorn woman. She crawled into a nearby tree, the branch extending over the water, lazily flopping back on her a** to dry slowly in the last glorious rays of the sun. Just near her drying spot lay a beautiful black gown and a small traveller's purse and shoes.  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff