Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:59 pm
LMAO.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:11 pm
Anita23
okay heres a question. will slade ever die?! hes absolutely osessed about beating up the teen titans for no particular reason!

Well, in the comics he was invincible. He could never die. Some weird crap happened that all of a sudden I can't remember for the life of me....

Raven_Cry
I just saved a whole bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

Oooo....I saw that coming.  

ChristineXDaae

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:17 am
ChristineXDaae
Anita23
okay heres a question. will slade ever die?! hes absolutely osessed about beating up the teen titans for no particular reason!

Well, in the comics he was invincible. He could never die. Some weird crap happened that all of a sudden I can't remember for the life of me....

Raven_Cry
I just saved a whole bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

Oooo....I saw that coming.

I couldn't resist.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:42 pm
I dont think anyone would have been able to.  

The Vorpal Tom

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:59 pm
*does the piggle wiggle dance*

Anyway...umm...I dunno...how do we get back on topic?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:50 am
A "Slade" is a small valley between two forests, accrording to my high school geography book. eek Wierdness....  

AzarathPrince

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:22 am
AzerinthPrince
A "Slade" is a small valley between two forests, accrording to my high school geography book. eek Wierdness....

Well, that's sort of like a different version of the name. Probably where it came from. Like the name 'Victor' coming from a person being the victor of a game or for victory.

According to www.behindthename.com, Slade means 'valley' in Old English, so I guess it all works out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:48 pm
Apparently slade is also the bottom of something that is at rest in a vertical position (most commonly a plow), oddly fitting since Robin is obsessed with him and he's normally obsessed with getting to the bottom of things.

And also it's the name of an area in Kentucky xd

I wonder if it could be a sort of play on the word slay, sounding like the (incorrect) past tense " slayed". Terra did slay him, and he was slain (correct past tense) many times in the comics. confused  

Reihoshi

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:27 pm
Reihoshi
Apparently slade is also the bottom of something that is at rest in a vertical position (most commonly a plow), oddly fitting since Robin is obsessed with him and he's normally obsessed with getting to the bottom of things.

And also it's the name of an area in Kentucky xd

I wonder if it could be a sort of play on the word slay, sounding like the (incorrect) past tense " slayed". Terra did slay him, and he was slain (correct past tense) many times in the comics. confused

Nah, that would be lame.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:45 pm
AzerinthPrince
The Titans are fighting a valley?

Oh well, at least "Slade" sounds better than "Deathstroke". "Deathstroke" sounds like some kind of disease that old people get.

[Nevar]

Reihoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:17 pm
Raven_Cry
AzerinthPrince

Oh well, at least "Slade" sounds better than "Deathstroke". "Deathstroke" sounds like some kind of disease that old people get.

Or a really useless swimming style where you just sink to the bottom until you drown. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:55 pm
His voice sounds familiar, who does it? Does that person do any other voices of show I might(not) have seen?  

QuikSilver989

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:26 pm
QuikSilver989
His voice sounds familiar, who does it? Does that person do any other voices of show I might(not) have seen?

I can't name all of them, but I know he's Vice Principle Lanzer in Danny Phantom...and I know he was Hellboy in the self-titled movie. If you really want to know, go to www.imdb.com and type in 'Ron Perlman.' That's obviously the guy who does the voice...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:14 pm
yup, and the guy is really good, like most of those on the show.  

The Vorpal Tom

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:02 pm
Reihoshi
Raven_Cry
AzerinthPrince

Or a really useless swimming style where you just sink to the bottom until you drown. biggrin

LMAO.

.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces