Welcome to Gaia! ::

l. fraud. ll. death. lll. confidence : The Official Tegan an

Back to Guilds

Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
Pretty pretty T&S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:11 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Of course!

AWW! i missed you to biggrin
biggrin I doubt that.
now why would you doubt that? of course i missed you 3nodding your my friend..and i talk to you like everyday....so yes i did missed you biggrin
biggrin I feel special now.

Well good...cause you are biggrin
*scoff* Ya, special ed.
Actually I guess I could be considered special ed what with the schizophrenia neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:19 pm
They're so pretty and talented :)

Sara really looks like my sister in this picture,
User Image

d a r k s h i n e s - x

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:20 pm
d a r k s h i n e s - x
They're so pretty and talented :)

Sara really looks like my sister in this picture,
User Image
Then you have a really hot sister xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:23 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
biggrin I doubt that.
now why would you doubt that? of course i missed you 3nodding your my friend..and i talk to you like everyday....so yes i did missed you biggrin

*scoff* Ya, special ed.
Actually I guess I could be considered special ed what with the schizophrenia neutral

o you wouldn't be considered special ed...crazy yes, but not special ed..but that's ok my sister pretty crazy as well.. she bipolar and she has an ex who is schizophrenic...im not exactly crazy..well i could be considered crazy cause im weird as ******** and have rapid mood swings...i think that's bad..iv'e been diagnosed with depression....but i think i bit more ******** up in the head  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:31 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
biggrin I doubt that.

*scoff* Ya, special ed.

o you wouldn't be considered special ed...crazy yes, but not special ed..but that's ok my sister pretty crazy as well.. she bipolar and she has an ex who is schizophrenic...im not exactly crazy..well i could be considered crazy cause im weird as ******** and have rapid mood swings...i think that's bad..iv'e been diagnosed with depression....but i think i bit more ******** up in the head
I have depression, it's weired, I know I'm depressed but I act happy and positive pretty much all the time, yet I always look for the bad in things that seem to good to be true, probably 'cause from my experience they always do turn out to be to good to be true sweatdrop
It's hard to explain, I'm a very complex individual 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:37 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

*scoff* Ya, special ed.

I have depression, it's weired, I know I'm depressed but I act happy and positive pretty much all the time, yet I always look for the bad in things that seem to good to be true, probably 'cause from my experience they always do turn out to be to good to be true sweatdrop

i know exactly what your talkin about. im the same exact way....it really sucks  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:39 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-

*scoff* Ya, special ed.

3nodding Yes, it does.
Thats what great about denial! Everythings happy in Denial Land!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
*scoff* Ya, special ed.

3nodding Yes, it does.

indeed it is..i like Denial land...it sucks when you leave though stare but you have to sometime  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
*scoff* Ya, special ed.

3nodding Yes, it does.

indeed it is..i like Denial land...it sucks when you leave though stare but you have to sometime
Yup, Reality World sucks a** stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:49 pm
This is really cute! heart heart =)
User Image

Glamorous Volcom Stone

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:46 am
Awww, I heart Dogs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:50 am
AWW! that is so adorable! dogs are so cute and awsome..i love them so much heart  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:07 pm
sad That dog is lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
sad That dog is lucky.
yeah it is  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:34 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
sad That dog is lucky.
yeah it is
I bet it got to lick their face stressed

Oh God, I'm envious of a dog for licking Tegan and Sara sad I've reached an all time low.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff