Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
Rules + Introductions - [UPDATED:8/13] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze Ryunoko

Pure-hearted Noob

4,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Ah that's true. My apologies if he reads this and gets offended. I forgot that you were from Finland for a sec. I would love to learn to speak Finnish one day. It would be interesting. But first I want to learn Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese. I can't wait to get to Tokyo next year. It's going to be a world of fun and new adventure. To all the people out their with dreams. Don't let anyone kill them, even if they're your parents. You can do anything you want to, just put forth the effort to do it. I just made it by in life. But from now on, I'm going to work my hardest to raise a great family and have a great life. If you wish to talk privately. I have all three IMs. Just don't know how to put them on my gaia. Since I only been playing this game for 5 days.

MSN: rayne_mitsumoru@hotmail.com
AIM: carlb10181989
YIM: rayne10181989

And I have added you on aim and yahoo Sy. I hope you don't mind. If you do. I can erase it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Aero Ryusaki
Ah that's true. My apologies if he reads this and gets offended. I forgot that you were from Finland for a sec. I would love to learn to speak Finnish one day. It would be interesting. But first I want to learn Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese. I can't wait to get to Tokyo next year. It's going to be a world of fun and new adventure. To all the people out their with dreams. Don't let anyone kill them, even if they're your parents. You can do anything you want to, just put forth the effort to do it. I just made it by in life. But from now on, I'm going to work my hardest to raise a great family and have a great life. If you wish to talk privately. I have all three IMs. Just don't know how to put them on my gaia. Since I only been playing this game for 5 days.

MSN: rayne_mitsumoru@hotmail.com
AIM: carlb10181989
YIM: rayne10181989

And I have added you on aim and yahoo Sy. I hope you don't mind. If you do. I can erase it.

Oh, sorry, I dont know how to fix that on gaia, but if you could send that yahoo to jx4434@att.net, it would be better...I hardly use the other one anymore...and as for the aim, I got rid of AOL so I dont have it anymore... sweatdrop  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

X_Eternal Flames_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Hello everyone, my real name is Calvin. I like Naruto and Bleach even though I haven't watched Bleach in ages, I'm planning to get back to it....Sometime. I had tried to learn Japanese once, didn't work out too well, I'll eventually get back to that too and I was invited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:51 pm
WELCOME TO AAFG! I hope you have fun!  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Wolfsbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:09 pm
Yo. [/pose]
My username is ToraKetsu. You may call me either TK or Kai. Well actually, you can call me almost anything as long as it isn't too ridiculous. I'm also 14 years old. I'm a total MySpace/LJ whore so if you have an account there, feel free to PM me and I'll add you. I'm addicted to anime, manga, fanfiction, crack pairings, and DDR. Occasionally role playing but not so much anymore.
I both write and draw. But usually, the writing is postponed due to sheer laziness and the drawings look somewhat crappy.
But that's okay.

My favorite anime/manga, in no particular order are: Princess Tutu, DNAngel, Naruto [Shippuuden], Full Metal Alchemist, and Bleach. My top five bishes of all time include: Ishida Uryuu [Bleach], Dark [DNAngel], Movie! Al [FMA], Deidara [Naruto], and Camus [Saint Seiya]. Complex and flawed characters fascinate me, especially if I can play around with them in fanfiction. Super-powerful and ultra hyper/angsty characters tend to annoy me, unless I get attatched to them. And I really, really like crack pairings. They're my anti-drug. <33
I also have a nasty habit of making drabbles/one-shots and long chaptered fics that are nevered finished. Oh, and plenty of OCs and plot bunnies.

Shokay. Hope that wasn't too dull and if was too boring, while were you reading it?.

Shameless Plug=
Moi's Fanfiction = [x]
Moi's Art = [x]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:25 pm
'Ello. I'm who my underwear say. J/k. I'm bluetrenity...call me blue if you wish. I've been into anime ever since I was able to watch/read...I own over 450 manga and I have over 300 DVDs and my collection is still growing. I cosplay Duo Maxwell and I'm a big fan of GW but I know many many many other amine's as well so...yeah....HI.  

BlueTrenity

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Koujaku Benishigure

Gracious Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:09 am
Hiya im Kyoka i've been into anime since ....a long time since i could understand what they were saying i own alot of anime..my favorite animes are:

Ouran highschool host club
Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge
Ghost Hunt
Trinity Blood
Bleach
Denno Coil
Gakko no Kaidan
Serial experiments lain
Howl's moving castle
Chobits
Death note
Princess Princess
and others i cant remember right now  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:02 am
hello everyone!  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

foxshadow34

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:12 am
sup, you guys can just call me foxy or shadow. i'm a great drawer, and i like pickles galore. my fav. anime is my first anime naturally, and thus far is sailor moon with tenchi muyo pulling in behind. so here, i'll list all the animes i've seen and liked.

rahxephon, sailor moon, tenchi muyo, tenchi universe, tenchi in tokyo, tenchi ova, last exile, gokusen, samurai seven, samurai champloo,rune blade(i think that's the name, it's with the kid named haru, and his friend doesn' remember anything and he has this weird dog thing with a yellow drill thing for a nos named plu), bleach, elfen lied, trinity blood, eureka 7, big o, (i think i've seen this one a long time ago- outlaw star, angelic layer, negima, inuyasha, ayashi no ceres, wolfs rain, and so on. i have more, i know i do, but i can't remember it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 am
Ah, yes tenchi...I need more fans of tenchi in this guild  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

fushigi_yami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:53 am
ha! hi foxy! didn't know you were here!

anyways, just call me fu. i like tenchi muyo and gokusen because they are funneh!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:12 am
Oh, I remember now...I found you two in the tenchi muyo forum...  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Konohamaru of Konoha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:47 pm
Hello!

Well, I am Ellie, I am female, I am 17... um anything else, just ask biggrin

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:38 am