Submit

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 pm
If there was one thing that Angelique hated more than being controlled by another nation, it was when she was told what to do. Her eyes flashed over to Arthur as she gave him the darkest glare she could muster. She had to admit, her heart fluttered a little when Arthur said she could call him by his name, but it went away when he basically was telling her what to do.

"Well, excuse me England. I was about to head back to my hotel room. After all, I wonder what people would say about a young woman staying in a house full of men," She hissed, trying to get her point across, "I appreciate the concern, but I believe it would be best if I left now"

She yanked open the door and was about to leave when she put pressure on her right foot once again and hissed in pain, stumbling slightly and losing her balance. She closed her eyes as she waited for the impact of her hitting the floor, something she was use to after being abused so many times by her own bosses.

It didn't seem like it, but the Seychollis girl had many bosses that were unkind to her. They disliked the fact that their nation had a human counterpart that could never die so long as they had the will to live on and that their land continued to prosper. So, they would beat her about the smallest things like unfinished paper work or if their day wasn't going well. Taking everything in stride was what the Seychollis girl had to do in order to seem like a strong young woman, but she was breaking inside and she wanted to be freed from everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiku couldn't reply with the blood gushing from his mouth, so he continued to cough and vomit. He could hear Alfred's voice just fine and wanted to reply, but this illness...it was taking over his body with a strong intent of taking him to his death. As soon as Kiku could breath and the urge to vomit was gone, he rested his head on the toilet seat.

"In the bathroom, Alfred-kun," Kiku murmured as loud as he could, too tired to move or do anything.

He wanted to rest and fall asleep right where he was at the moment, but he knew he couldn't. Kiku attempted to move his body, but winced and realized that old wounds from the past were starting to act up again due to how much blood the Japanese man had vomited up just moments ago. Sighing, Kiku shifted as much as he could so that his back rested against the wall beside the toilet, unaware he had a streak of blood trailing down the side of his mouth.

"Kami-sama, what have I done wrong? Did I displease you in some way?" Kiku thought in question, "What did I do to deserve this kind of pain and suffering?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Not realizing how demanding he had sounded, Arthur's green eyes widened in surprise at how antagonistic she was behaving with him. It was short lived, however, when she began to fall.

Once again with swift military training, he managed to catch her. He gave a soft sigh, then scooped her back up into his arms.

"I apologize if what I said sounded rude. I'm frustrated that I am essentially trapped with a frog in my own bloody home," he muttered, his accent smoothing his harsh words. "What I meant to say is that, with the city shutting down because of flooding, there isn't any possible way to get about it right now. It's too dangerous to walk and the taxi service will be halting soon."

As he spoke, he moved back to his bed and set her back down on it, once again holding out the night dress. "Please," he started, stressing the word, "change into this and get some rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A blush darkened Gilbert's cheeks at the Austrian's choice of words. He was so puzzled over it that he was unable to realize that Roderich seemed just as shocked about it as he, himself, was. It seemed an odd word to state, especially since "us" had been spoken only one word before. But...it did relate to teasing, he supposed, even if it wasn't the teasing he met.

"U-um..."

The Prussian could feel the religious nature he had grown up with rising up in him. Speaking of this thing was, essentially, a sin in his time. It was improper to speak of such things, which really made him wonder how he could possibly put up with the Frenchman.

"...love?"

God, he didn't know what possessed him to say that. He supposed it fit with desire. And it was a much better word than 'lust' or something just as awful.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm
Angelique let out a squeak of surprise when she felt herself being caught and lifted into the air again. Opening her eyes, she felt a blush pool under her eyes once more, prompting her to look down and try in vain to will the blush away. She listened to what Arthur had to say, his accent doing nothing to help will her blush away, but instead increased it by tenfolds. Sitting on the bed once again, the young Seychollis girl look at the dress being held out to her.

"I understand you're frustrated, England. And I understand you're upset that papa France is in the house as well," She said, keeping her eyes on the night gown, "But I'm not taking India's night gown. It belongs to her and I don't care how long she's been gone for, I'm not going to use it. I'll...I'll stay, though. It's not like you're going to let me leave, anyway."

She untied her ribbons around her wrist and made a move to tie her hair again. It was getting in her face and she never really liked the fact that it did that. She was contemplating cutting it, but then she would probably get scolded by Canada or France for doing so. France would always style her hair, which is why he wanted it long, while Canada thought that long hair looked better on the young woman. She sighed and lowered her hands again, fidgeting with the ribbons.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm
Alfred perked up at hearing Kiku, happy to find the right room, but his happiness was short lived when he realized that is was such a quiet reply.
"Okay!" Alfred called cheerfully as he walked into the room and towards the guest bathroom.
'A hero...is always prepared.' He thought as he approached the ajar bathroom door. He pushed it open to see the Japanese man sitting against the wall, his eyes widened as he saw the blood.
"Holy s**t! Kiku, man?! Why didn't you tell me it was this bad!" Alfred exploded, dropping the plastic bag that was filed with the different kinds of remedies ranging from herbal to vitamins. He quickly rushed to a side cupboard and grabbed a washcloth and dampened it. He bend to Kiku and held it to the blood trail and moved his other hand to his forehead, to Kiku's and back again.
"Oh my gosh! A-Are you okay? What the hell am I saying, you are s**t. Fever? I should have a pill for that...I don't know." Alfred said in slight hysterics.
'W-What caused this...? I can't remember if Kiku ever told me.' He thought, moving the cloth to Kiku's forehead.

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 am

Carefully watching the Asian's reaction to the Russian's touch, the Greek's smile grew in relief as the Chinese man's features relaxed slightly. Hopefully, he would start to feel better soon.. Most likely, all that Yao needed was some sleep, and perhaps some food after that.

[...]

Watching as the taxi gradually drew to a halt, the Mediterranean nation squeezed slightly on the Asian's hand. "Yao, we're here..do you want to borrow my coat?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 am

The rest of the taxi journey was quiet, from what Yao could remember. Then again, his recollection was very limited; all he could recount was a cool feeling on his forehead, and a horrible heat, coupled with the chill of wet clothing, everywhere else. Occasionally, he remembered sneezing or coughing, but wasn't sure whether it was his own or someone else. It was most likely his, seeming as his breathing now started to wheeze a little, but he didn't remember much.

'Mn... S-st'll movin', 'ru.' China mumbled at the question, feeling very disorientated. When he opened his eyes, the world seemed to be swimming, as if there were no solids... Everything blended into something else, and the scenery outside appeared to still be moving. Suddenly, he felt sick. Very sick. But yet, too feeble to vomit... Closing his eyes again, the Asian swallowed thickly, attempting to prevent the urges. Taking a few deep, shuddered breaths, Yao groaned softly.

'D'wan'... G'hn... Mng..' Beginning to mumble things that meant nothing in particular, the Chinese nation weakly attempted to squeeze back. 'N'c't...' He didn't particularly want the coat. It was the Greek's, after all, and Yao didn't want for the Mediterranean to suffer for his sake. However, whilst half-conscious, the little nation found it difficult to put this point across. He didn't want to move, either.

---------

Roderich didn't want to play this game anymore. This was... Invasive! Then again, he'd previously probed at one of Gilbert's darkest fears... And it seemed that now, the tables really were turned and it was his turn to have his innermost self exposed by this... This...!

It couldn't even be seen as a game anymore. It just seemed like an alternate way to confess secrets to the other 'player'... This game was like a psychological experiment more than anything else, and it was embarrassing. The aristocrat could imagine that having to admit to being afraid of being alone had been difficult for the ex-nation... It was unfair to just put Gilbert through that without having an emotional strain of his own, Roderich supposed.

What did he say to this word, though? He could play the game as it was meant to be played, or he could do as Gilbert did, and mention the first thing that came to his head, to Hell with the consequences...!

However, he was certain that his own answer would have more of a negative after-effect than the Prussian's. After all, it wasn't as if being afraid of being alone was going to make him -Roderich- incredibly uncomfortable and perhaps run as far away in the opposite direction as possible, was it? Which was, unfortunately, the burden that this answer was going to bear.

'... I can't. I c-can't say...' Mumbling this to himself, the Austrian began to shiver, his grip on the albino tightening. 'You'll hate me if I do.'

Burying his face in the German's chest, the aristocratic nation shuddered involuntarily as he gripped the silken material of the shirt, between Gilbert's shoulderblades. He couldn't, he shouldn't, he wouldn't! It would ruin everything, and their friendship was only in the beginning stages, it needed to be nurtured, not twisted with these horrid emotions-

Oh, confound it all...! What was the point, anyway? Gilbert was probably going to go home tomorrow, as Ludwig had said (although Roderich had offered to look after the albino for as long as he was ill) and he'd probably not see hide nor hair of his rival for a long time after that. So, either way, whether the Austrian told him or not was irrelevant. Besides... Telling him now would probably save the heartbreak of developing stronger feelings, and then having them shattered at that point. It was probably best to get it over with now.

Yes... Yes, he'd confess it. Summing up the courage, Roderich tensed, shutting his eyes tightly as he awaited the negative reaction from the albino.

' ... Y-y... Yaks. I-I think they're... They're cute.'

He'd chickened out at the last minute. Having meant to say the word 'you', Roderich had swerved at the last minute... And claimed to really quite like yaks. Gott, what a ridiculous reply! Freezing up as he realised what he'd said, the Austrian's face began to burn with the shame. Yaks were horrible, hairy, smelly things, if he remembered rightly...!

'N-no. What I meant t-to say... F-forget it. Let's keep playing.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm
Rolling his eyes at the the mention of Francis again, the Briton bit back a harsh retort. Biting his tongue sharply enough to taste a slight hint of blood, he kept quiet for a moment, crossing his arms across his chest again and resting the majority of his weight on one leg, a slight slouch in his stance.

Raising his head, he instead opted to questing, "Why won't you wear the night dress? You can't stay in wet clothes, and I have nothing else that would be suitable."

Watching her toy with her hair, Arthur moved to the washroom and grabbed a towel and his brush. He came back in and handed them to her, a faint dusting of pink on his cheeks. "M-might as well dry off a smidge, I suppose.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worry stung the Russian's thoughts as he looked over at his friend, not knowing what to do. He wasn't very good with the whole caring about someone thing, so he wasn't practiced in what to do about the situation.

Glancing over at the Greek from the corner of his eye, Ivan pondered the situation. It was fairly obvious that wet clothing was not really an option. Everyone had decided on that a while ago. That meant, sooner the better. However, he could see that the hotel was beginning to become crowded due to the bad weather.

If he was to do what he thought was most beneficial to Yao, it would go against what he wanted. But...he should. And he knew that.

Pushing past his own thoughts, Ivan regarded the Greek coolly. "Hotel is crowded. Will take while to check in, da? You said you get clothes for Yao. Best go right away before shop close. Will get room in mean time. For-" Here, he paused his broken speech for a moment, trying to get the words he most dreaded out. "For three of us." His expression was unreadable as he said that.

Gilbert paused over the oddness that the Austrian was exhibiting. What on Earth was up with the man? Gott, that was bizarre. Yaks?

"What's with you?" he muttered, closing his eyes wearily.

Giving a soft puff of a sigh, he nuzzled into the pillow slightly. He was groggy, but not exceptionally tired, anymore. If that made any sense, which he highly doubted it did.

"Can we do somethin' else? My minds too muddled for this..." he murmured into the pillow, voice a soft slur. To be honest, he just didn't want to play this game anymore. It was too personal. It didn't sit well with him to tell someone his fears and his inner-most thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 pm
Still trapped in memories when Bella pulled him to his feet, the Spaniard jolted sharply and tugged his hand away, eyes wide with unease. He glanced around him, the images from his mind fading even as he looked around. He blinked, the shock and unease vanishing from his emerald eyes, leaving a look of slight confusion.

"A-ah?"

He allowed himself to be led to the taxi, his footing a bit off as a slight sting came from his ankle. He probably twisted it slightly when he was pushed off balance.

Shaking his head as he moved to sit in the taxi, he flashed a weak smile at the Belgian. "S-sorry. I was a bit shocked," he murmured, greatly understating his state of mind. He made sure to sit near the window, only touching what was necessary due to his mud-splattered clothes. He didn't want anyone else getting muddy.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm
Looking up, the Seychollis girl took the towel and brush, murmuring a soft word of thanks as she did so. She moved her hair over her shoulder and began towelling it dry, her eyes downcast the entire time. She didn't want to wear the night dress for two reasons. The first being that it belonged to India, her good friend who didn't like her belongings used without permission, and the second being that she was jealous of her good friend for being able to stay at Arthur's house.

Once her hair was relatively dry, the young woman began to brush it, her eyes still downcast as she did show. Brushing her hair at an extremely slow pace, she thought about her current situation and how she could get out of it. She was obviously another burden to Arthur at the moment, so when he was distracted or busy with something else, she would leave. Getting back to her hotel room would be a problem, though, but she had gone through enough tropical storms in her lifetime that nothing this bad was something she couldn't handle. Crossing her fingers inwardly, she hoped that Arthur wouldn't suspect a thing until she was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Alfred-kun..." Kiku murmured in surprise when he heard Alfred swearing in surprise, "I-It is not as bad as you think..."

He flushed a little more when the American's face was so close to his, but he blamed it on the illness rather than his heartbeat quickening slightly. He placed a hand on top of Alfred's free hand as if to calm him down. The Japanese man could hear the slight hysterical tone the American's voice had taken and wanted to reassure the man that he was fine...even though he really wasn't.

"Alfred-kun, calm down, kudasai," He murmured, trying to smile reassuringly at the American, "I am fine. It is just a slight fever."

Using the toilet bowl as leverage, Kiku slowly tried to pull himself up after gently moving the hand that was cleaning the blood off of his face onto the floor. Slowly, and painfully, Kiku stood upright before placing the toliet lid down and sitting on it, wincing as he did so. The Japanese man's attention turned from the concerned American in front of him to the medication in the plastic bag. He could see outlines of many different bottles and he was glad that Alfred had bought so many. He wasn't sure if his own medication was in there, but the kindness of the American buy the medication was more satisfying than actually having his medication physically in his hands.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm
Alfred let out a loud sigh.
"N-Not as bad..? You are bleeding!" He said in a shaky voice.
He blinked then let out another sigh. His face was one of confusion and fright for a friend.
"I...am calm....maybe. Not fine. Not just a fever." Alfred said quickly and quietly as he moved to sit cross-legged on the floor as Kiku moved to sit on the toilet seat.
'Why won't he tell me what's up?' The American thought in confusion.
"Um, can I do anything else? Did I get the right meds? Do you need water? More air? Do you need heat? Booze? Coffee? food? Um...Anything?" He asked with a slight ramble.

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:01 pm

'You don't want to keep playing...?' Mumbling this after a few moments, the crestfallen aristocrat frowned in confusion. So... The sudden diversion had put Gilbert off? Then again, he should have expected that. There was no fun in naming random animals, and so the game had most likely lost its appeal in that respect. However, it was both a blessing and a curse to have the game ended here... The good thing was, he didn't have to come up with a proper word and confess his attraction.

The bad news was, he didn't have to come up with a word and confess his attraction.

Made sense, obviously.

'Well, what do you want to do instead?' Offering the option to the albino was a better option to having to panic and come up with another thing to do. It had to be something non-invasive... Something that could be done here, without too much effort, as neither party really wanted to move so much; though he supposed, if requested, he -Roderich- would get up if it was important enough.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm
Standing in his own room, Arthur felt a certain awkwardness creep up on him. He stood a few paces from the Commonwealth nation, arms crossed over his chest. He felt uncomfortable in the wet clothes, feeling them cling slightly and cause a chill to run through him. He knew that his sickness would worsen if he didn't change, but he wanted to ensure that she got out of her own wet clothing and into something dry and warm. He supposed it was the slight caring nature that had been born in him when he took in Alfred.

Biting back a grimace as a thought of the time he took care of Alfred appeared in his mind, the Briton felt a wave of nausea pass through him. A slight warmth heated his face, meaning he probably showed mild signs of a flush on his cheeks. He turned away, trying to hide the hint of unease from his guest.

If he was healthy aside from the sickness, he probably would have managed without difficulty. As it was, however, he was fighting a mix of a hangover and the beginning signs of inebriation.

His hand hurried to cover his mouth as he walked to his washroom, closing the door behind him without a word. He flipped on the taps shakily before falling to his knees in front of the toilet, once again losing what was left in his stomach. He hoped the taps would cover the sounds of his faint retches.

Shaking his head slightly, the albino made a soft groan in the negative. "Ni, too muddled to think of words," he repeated, muttering the lie into the pillow. It was a reasonable lie, after all, since he was medicated and slightly feverish.

He smiled slightly, though it was hidden against the pillow, as the Austrian offered to do something different. It was kind of nice being doted upon when he was ill. Ludwig merely worried and forced him to sleep. Though, his brother did make sure that he wasn't left alone, despite his own desire to be working. It was a nice change, nonetheless, when someone thought about him before something else.

"I dunno..." he mumbled, knowing that he wasn't any help. He couldn't help it, though. He wasn't used to this. If he needed to do something without moving, he would usually either watch tv or play video games. Since they already did the former, it meant that neither were really possible.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 pm
Angelique was snapped out of her brooding when Arthur left the room abruptly, the sounds of the tap being turned on a common one for her ears. She silently put the brush and towel down and slowly got to her feet, wincing as she put weight on her right foot. As silently and softly as she could, the Seychollis girl limped her way to the bathroom. She hesitated at the door, her hand on the doorknob.

Her indecisiveness returned, causing her to dream up two senarios. The first was that she open the door and see the British man vomiting over the toilet, probably nursing a hangover, since she had heard and seen the same thing while living with Francis. The second was that the British man was doing business and that she shouldn't just randomly burst into the bathroom.

Knowing that the first senario was probably the most likely, the Seychollis girl summoned up all her courage and opened the bathroom door. There, much to her slight surprise, was her host vomiting into the toilet. Silently, she walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth and a glass, dampening the cloth with the running water as well as filling the glass before she turned off the tap.

She limped over to the British man and knelt down beside him, placing the glass and cloth beside her, before placing a hand on his back, soothing him the best way she could.

"Easy, England," She murmured, use to the sight of a hungover man, "Take deep breaths, now."

"Alfred-kun, stop rambling, kudasai," Kiku asked softly, a faint smile painting his lips.

He was touched that Alfred was so concerned about him and the fact that the American was wanting to help him. He ran through everything that was said to him in his head. Alfred was concerned, which caused his heart to flutter slightly, and that he wanted to help. Kiku did admit that a shot of sake would be nice right now, but probably not a good idea with the given light of his current situation.

Instead, Kiku decided that all he really needed at the moment was his medication. Silently, he pulled a bottle he had in his pocket out. It was brown, small, and almost out of medication, which slightly worried the Japanese man, but he didn't comment on it. Opening the bottle, he shook out two pills before closing the bottle once again and putting it back into the pocket of the pajamas he was wearing.

"Alfred-kun, could I have some water, kudasai?" Kiku requested, looking at American with a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Jolting sharply when a hand touched his clothed back, Arthur was prevented from action by another wave of nausea. He was positive that there was nothing left in his stomach, which explained why the bile stung his throat harshly.

Retching once more, the nausea eased until it was bearable. He shakily lifted his hand, closing the lid of the toilet and flushing. With a weak groan, the Briton rested his flushed forehead against the coolness of the porcelain lid. His breath came in harsh pants and he felt too horrible to push the African away, like he almost certainly would.

Throat raw from the acidic bile and his mind muggy with illness, he knew he was in quite the state. He was flushed and trembling weakly, and the damp clothing felt uncomfortable on his heated skin. He felt so weak. It didn't help that he was in this state in front of his former colony and a cuurent commonwealth nation. Plus, there was his rival downstairs and the bratty American and the quiet Japanese man currently trapped in his house, as well.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:48 pm
Knowing exactly that Arthur wanted to push her away, Angelique ignored that fact as well as the fact that she wasn't stupid and knew Arthur didn't want her to see him like that. Pulling up the Briton's face, the Seychollis girl began cleaning it with the damp cloth gently, her hands danity and use to the current procedure she was doing. Once that was complete, she put the cloth down and picked up the glass of water, looking Arthur straight in the eyes.

"I know you don't want me to see you like this and I know you're thinking about the others in the house. Mr. Honda, Mr. Jones and papa France. Don't think about them right now," She said, giving Arthur a stern look and holding the glass in front of her, "You can't handle all these problems at once in your current state. Now, I'm not ill nor am I going to be. I want you to get changed and rest. I can handle papa France. Mr. Jones is taking care of Mr. Honda right now. Just worry about yourself for once."

Okay, so she had to lie a bit in order for her story to work out. She was getting a bit ill, but she could handle the early stages of her illness with no problem. She was assuming that the American was taking care of the Japanese man, considering she heard their voices when she was approaching the bathroom. France wasn't making a sound at the current moment, so the girl assumed that he was okay for now. The main priority for the Seychollis girl at that given moment was to get Arthur dried and resting in bed. She could be just as stubborn as he could be, so she wasn't going to back down anytime soon if an arguement ensued.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff