Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:49 am
Aoki hummed and skipped out of a rather girly shop in the shall square, humming to herself and quite happy she had gotten gifts for a few people. It was quite 'Aoki-ish' to get presents for her friends, despite being on a very serious mission.

"Hello Shinobi-one-" She stopped and gaped at the large splotches of blo*d in which her sister had been knealing in. "Shinobu-onee? Um... Whats going on? Did something happen, did you kill someone?" She asked rather delicately, wrapping her presents in her other clothes, returning them to her small backpack.

((Yes, quite sorry I haven't been active. And I got a mail from our new Mihoshi that she has decided to quit, apparently because her mother and her are thinking of leving back for England early. Lucky. I want to go to England.))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:09 am
Shinobu looked up to her sister, her breath still irregular and her heart still beating a confused score fresh from her encounter with the strange cloaked person.

"...no... aoki... I didn't kill anyone... atleast..." she remebered the large piles of bl**d that dripped up and down the street, "...I don't think so..."

She stood up slowly, brushing the dust off of the front of her kimono, closing her eyes for a moment, gathering her senses.

"Tonight, when we set up camp, I'll explain, but, for now, I don't desire to stay here much longer." she rested a hand on her sister head. "Is that alright?"

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:37 pm
"Yep!" Aoki glittered. "I'm done all my shopping for now, and I have gifts for Tao and Suki, and Koh-kun too!" She smilled, glancing at her backpack. "Well, where are we gonna put up camp? Or shall we just go to a hotel?" She asked, looking around the square. All she could see were bars and shabby looking hotels.

"Uh... Then again, maybe not."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:02 pm
Koh stood up. "I better head in. God,.....there's nothing to do." It doesn't help that I can't get my mind of Aoki. I almost need her back. Koh looked to the sky. "....Aoki...." Koh sighed and smiled. She'll be fine. Then Koh began to wander back to the theatre. He knew how long missions could take. One his way to the theatre he stopped for a second. He looked over to a large branch on a tree. He quickly took out his Knife and cut through it. The speed allowing it to go cleanly through. He cut it several more time into a small, workable peice and carried it inside.  

Lifesreject

Fox Demon Kendra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:32 pm
Noriyuki sighed as she looked around. She had her hands behind her head. "They really aren't here..." She said. She was sure they were here, in fact. She had only glanced around the stable area, but she wanted to go riding, so she ran back into the stable. Ayo instantly jumped to her feet. "Yup! Can't find them, know what that means?" She asked. The stallion Neighed in response. "Yup! I get to use you to find them!" She grinned and jumped onto Ayo's back.

She looked around for an hour. Even Ayo was tired. "Wow. They really AREN'T here! Well that bites..." She murmured and laid her head on Ayo. "Who am I supposed to bug now...? I'm gonna be so bored!" She jumped off Ayo's back and lead her back to her stall. After Ayo was tied up, she ran into the bulding. "I could... rumage through their stuff! That's always fun." She said and headed for the closest room, Aoki's.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:18 am
[60 pages!!! Whoooo!

Y'all wanna know a secret? Me and Tsu are thinking of making our own guild, maybe a guild specifically for this roleplay, which has been so superifficly popular. Easly the most popular in the whole guild here. Anyway, we're only thihking about it, it's just an idea, but I'm going to fix up the poll to see what you guys think about it. Because me and Mary allways care about what you guys've got to say.

Also... I'm going to reply when I get home, Mary.]

Edaniel
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:16 am
((New people! Makes me feel bad about not posting...but I WILL make it up! ^^ Now, for a more silly side to Tomoyo. Hope it's not to OOC.))

Tomoyo rocked back into a kneeling position, frowning at the slowly dying flax plant. She'd watered it, given it in a nice place with plenty of sun and shade by turns, and made sure no pesky rabbits would eat it. And. It. Still. Would. Not. Grow. For some reason unknown to the thief, this irritated her immensely. She'd grown plants before, (or at least she was fairly confident that she had) and they had turned out fine (maybe). Perhaps it was because it was a foreign plant. With a look of controlled grumpiness on her face, Tomoyo got up. Perhaps there'd be something in the library.

It was amazing how one innocent plant could provoke such a reaction in the normally dour-faced girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 pm
[Nice to see you posting again, Lirdianc-san.]

Shinobu flexed her torso, shaking out the creepy feeling she'd been getting just moments ago, and exhaled all her worries. Her little sister was right here beside her. Everything would be just fine.

"We can stay at a hotel... but... to be truthfull, it would be much nicer to be able to sleep in the wilderness, it's much more peaceful there." she said slowly, eyeing all the shabby joints in the town.

Many people, such as the people that dwelled in this city, were the type to fear the wild, afraid to sleep without reasurance of people nearby. But, when it came to Shinobu, it was people she feared more than anything, and a place where she could be intune only those dearest to her, and no one else. A place where she was safe from those who'd hurt her, was her ultimate idea of a sanctuary.

Edaniel
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:50 pm
{ *sighs softly* Waiting for VerdantOne to reply. I'm sorry I haven't been on much, I come on everyday and check. I guess she's busy with school. But aren't we all? stare }  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:11 am
[^^o Poor you, I know, sometimes I'm stuck waiting on people for a while. I'm sure she'll post soon.

Also, looks like, so far, everyones much more in favour of moving into our own guild!
Also, don't worry, there won't be an entry fee to the guild, I don't think you should have to pay to get in. That's not cool.]

Edaniel
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:19 pm
{I'm sure she will, too. ^^}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:04 pm
[Hey! Speak of the devil! VerdantOne posted! Great.

*thinking of adding s'more thieves*

What do you guys think? I'd put it on poll but something even more important that that's already on there. More thieves, or we have enough already?]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:00 pm
{Ohh! Something for Fai to do! Yay! Thank you VerdantOne, and I understand how you feel COMPLETELY! I'm piled with homework, because it's so near exam time. Ohh, I hate exams! I have one tomorrow! AHH! And more thieves? Hmm...That would be interesting, Edaniel-san! And fun.}

Fai pondered this for a moment, before he smiled and nodded, bowing slightly to the lady in front of him, that all familiar smirk once again gracing his features, with his slightly tanned skin.

"Well, this sounds like an interesting mission you're sending me on, Yori-san. But, it'll help me pass the time and forget about my failure of the object I was sent for. So! I think I shall do this! When do you want me to leave? I'll need to prepare for the journey to the city of Amarante, food and such...Oh, I'm all excited now! Finally, something for me to do!" He said, clapping his hands for a moment in glee, before looking at her.

"And whatever reward you see fit for me, I'm sure would be splendid, Yori-san..."

NightmareAlchemist

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:12 pm
((Hm...more thieves...that would interesting! Bleah, my posts are getting shorter. ><))

Tomoyo slipped into the library, lingering for a moment at the voices of others. Instantly, her face smoothed over, falling into it's usual mask of neutrality. Fai-san and Yori-san...she thought, hesitantly walking inside. Yori-san was someone Tomoyo could interact with fairly well, and the girl was as quiet at Tomoyo. Fai, on the other hand...the thief frowned slightly. This was no time to fret about conflicting personalities. Her flax plants were dying.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games