Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10/24
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:15 am
my bf needs to wake tf up so we can go see lighthouse in phasmo lol.. im patient kind gf and am waiting.. like a puppy rdy to pounce sec he's up like LETS GOOOOO PHASMOOOO lol rofl

ff14 will be down all day tomorrow and day after. pulled gardens for safe keeping so plants dont die. i am rdy! altho i got reg version not early access so i can wait till tue. i need the time. plus tue we give hosue to agent so i'll be busy over weekend anyway.

make the bf wake up. i'm all eek every time he winks an eye open and shuts it lmao.. phasmoooooo.. new light houuuse lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:31 pm
Spent the evenign de-weeding the garden, this extra sun has got the blighters really springing up xp
Physio made me sore more, is that the point lol? whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:13 pm
Poll reset!
Quick check in today been working til close, managed to hop on quick before sleep.
Have a great one peeps!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:13 pm
User Image

thats what i worked on today with mom coaching. we had a storm coming tonite possible hail altho we didnt get hail but lotta rain. we finally made lil frog shelters for the ponds. also to give them shade on these super hot days.a ltho we'll have to move them off n on to give them a couple hours of sunshine a day too. but turned out good! didnt mean to miss hoping on this morning. just got carried away working! hope everyone had a great day![

and yay for a good weeded garden.. ours is lookin a lil jumanji places and a lil desert at some lol/color]

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:07 pm
Sooo cuteee whee
They must feel like royalty!

Currently at a pub quiz I got dragged to after work, still gonna reset dat poll xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:04 pm
razz  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:56 pm
evening folks! i had a traumatic night last nite. 3 yellow jackets or hornets or something got in my room one after the other at like 430am. then another was pinging off glass. we got a bad problem with nests in storage we need to address. i figured out when i put my ac in i forgot to insulate and secure top window from sliding down. the insulation on its kinda busted i have to stuff foat and ballast the top window up with a stick i have for it. it was opened an inch! no wonder ive had lightning bugs in here every nite and i guess the yellow jackets started coming in too looking for new cool places to build. i went the extra mile and taped screen over vents of ac where it blows into my room. so far..its almost weird to have no little green gnats or fireflies in here.. but i could co exist with them...

even spiders..

i will nooooooot fuggin coexist with buzzing stinging variety of insects.. hell to the naw! god i hope that's the end of it. i hope there's not some crack in wall or floor they got in. plz let me be buggy free tonite. especially bee free lol.

hope ya'll had a lovely day! the frog pond porches held up but they did bow a bit after the rain. i donno if they'll last or not. we'll see. might end up having to just be to block the sun which that's something. or we'll make another set. threw em some spinach and they were happy. i was able to make half moons of sun and shade adjusting the slats today! all covered for tonite.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:13 am
man my thumb is sore af lol. i cant seem to let it rest. oh well. gotta run up the road. bro wants to take mom and i out in his shiny truck.... imma see if i can run wow on laptop to fish on way lmao. cuz we going an hour and a half away to meatmarket lol. have a fabulous day all!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:21 am
thumb still sucks but still attached. raid tanked last nite. i'm sure that didnt help haha. still. had a good nite. supposed to rain today which will be great for frogs. i scooped out some muddy water and gave em spinach and put coverings away. time for some fresh rain water.. or if not i guess i'm going to get the water hose out this evening. to the catwalk! morning all!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:18 pm
Ayyyooo
Sorry missed a day, been working 8am til 6pm so been pretty beat, just sank into a book right after work yday then slept.
Omgg I haaate hornets, I always have a can of that high strength Raid stuff nearby but tbh they are so infrequent in the UK (although increasingly more thanks to global warming).
Idk how you didn't just burn the place down because yellow jackets look so huge, the European hornets we get can still be defeated with a fairly large book xp , the ones you get are armored eek
The bug population has utterly EXPLODED I've had to put permethrin powder on all the thresholds to stop the bitey variety from getting in because I have a fair few nips already.

For the froggy roof would a couple more supports in between the current ones help at all? Like towards the middle. If it's supported fully the rain should slide off totally rather than pool and make it bow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shoulder not much better, don't think this physio is really working, considering shaking a Doctor til they send me for X-ray lol.
One more day and I am on annual leave for 9 days. GIMME TIME OFF  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:58 am
aw yay on more time off. i dont think my phsyio is helping much either. but i'm getting more used to not being able to bend thumb all way. i can bend from bottom digit just not much at the end digit. i missed this week cuz mom burned toe with hot water and trouble with driving then got stung on toe..

i think these are european hornets which are more docile. and a lil bigger. mom finally saw one and told me. said if it had been yellow jackets they wouldnt have flown to the lamp they'd have come after me and in their defense they didnt.. but boy howdy that big nest is still in building and now some teeny paper wasps are making a nest in the area under shingles but above roof.. mom called that area something starts with an s but isnt technically in house but you hear buzzing on porch and i haaaate it..

we gotta duct tape ourselves together and keep on keepin on hang in there! rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:01 pm
Bump and good evening or morrow to you.  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:19 pm
Goood evening right back at yah Wilma!

Last shift done and now I'm offf for 9 days which gives me so much free time to bother medical professionals.
I did the physio stuff again and it made it hurt more so I think something else is up.
Staying grateful though, last few years have been incredibly good to me and I am at such a good stable point now, hard to ovethink a gammy shoulder xp
On the bright side I'm using my left hand for eveything atm so hopefully I'll be ambidextrous at the end of this whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:39 pm
Howdy wilma love the avatar! and ya i feel ya on being ambidextrious. i've gotten rly more adept at opening bottles and jars with my left hand lol

... have i learned to let it rest.. fawk nuuuuu imma play some rock band cuz i aint waiting 2 months to find out its still jacked up and go that long without rockin out. taping this s**t up so it cant move and my thumb can bite me dramallama rofl

hell ya enjoy that time off!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:49 am
gmornin all! tomorrow i hope hope hope we decide to give over that ole flipper house to the real estate agent! i wont have to stress bout going up there to work on that thing soon and that will be heaven! hope everyones having a fabulous tuesday!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games