Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:23 am
xd "Excellent logic. But I have to admit, the thread wasn't as high quality as I had hoped it would be. But it was still good, I think, thanks to its members"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:31 am
Alexis D
xd "Excellent logic. But I have to admit, the thread wasn''t as high quality as I had hoped it would be. But it was still good, I think, thanks to its members"

"Really? I thought it was excellent! Far above the usual Barton Town fodder."  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:34 am
"Mmm yeah. Thank you for the compliment. heart I'm still new to Gaia, so I don't really know what the par is on the quality of RPs."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:46 am
Alexis D
"Mmm yeah. Thank you for the compliment. heart I'm still new to Gaia, so I don't really know what the par is on the quality of RPs."

"Rather like this:

Girl 1: hi 4laugh

Girl 2: hey how are you *kisses you* do you wan to join me in the hot tub

Girl 1: hey *kisses back* 3nodding yeah i'm fine, how are you?
yeah sure, i want

Girl 2: im fine *gets in hot tub* (as said earlier lime green skimpy string bikini barely covering me)

Girl 1: *undresses except her string and slides in the tub next to you*

Girl 2: *Puts arms around you and frenches you*

Girl 1: *go sit on you lap, facing you, frenches back*

Girl 2: *whilefrnching you rubs ur a***

Girl 1: *continues frenching and put my arms on your hips*"

Girl 2: wanna go to pms

Girl 1: sure

I swear that that is an unaltered roleplay I have presented here, taken directly from a roleplay forum that shall remain anonymous. That is the entire roleplay, from inital hellos, to mad monkey sex. I have changed nothing. Removed nothing. And added nothing."

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:54 am
eek "Wow. I think my brain just shriveled up and died. xd That was strangely endearing. Okay, so yeah, compared to that, I'd have to agree that The Heights has been above par."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:56 am
Alexis D
eek "Wow. I think my brain just shriveled up and died. xd That was strangely endearing. Okay, so yeah, compared to that, I'd have to agree that The Heights has been above par."

"I'm always happy to help. biggrin "  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:01 pm
stressed "I suck at building this guild. Hopefully the word will get out about it though heart And yes, thank you for your help and thanks for posting The Heights on the Points of Interest thread. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:13 pm
Alexis D
stressed "I suck at building this guild. Hopefully the word will get out about it though heart And yes, thank you for your help and thanks for posting The Heights on the Points of Interest thread. biggrin "

"Oh, don't fret, dear. Yuri is notoriously unpopular on Gaia, and finding quality yuri players is really, really hard. It took Anna and I a long, long time to get this guild active, and for a long time it looked like it was just going to roll over and die. It's still not nearly as full or active as I want it to be. And I was very well connected when I started the guild, I knew lots of yuri fans in lots of guilds. Still, it wasn't until Rissa stepped up that the guild came alive. And even now, it's showing signs of starting to peter off and die again, so we're going to have to give it another jumpstart (which is why the latest RP was added biggrin )."  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:18 pm
"You''re right about finding good Yuri players out there. It is difficult. And besides that, I dont know where to look! stressed It does seem like a lot of work, but I think Kandy_is_Dandy! and I make a damn good team biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:26 pm
Alexis D
"You''re right about finding good Yuri players out there. It is difficult. And besides that, I dont know where to look! stressed It does seem like a lot of work, but I think Kandy_is_Dandy! and I make a damn good team biggrin "

"Well, you've made all the right moves so far. biggrin Advertisements here have gotten results - I know that for a fact. Also the Pussycat thread in Barton OOC is the biggest and most popular yuri hotspot in all of Gaia - outside of the guilds - at the moment I think. A lot of people have told me that they follow the Pussycat thread without actually posting in it. And of course, Mistress Lisa's is always jumping. Keep in mind that everything is kinda dead now. You've put the ads out, give them a chance to work. It's slow nowadays so it will take a while, but you have built it, now just wait for them to come."  

Saria Mithril

Ia Petite Mort

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:32 pm
"Yeah. You're right once again. I'm a member of all those that you listed, so I guess I really am going in the right direction. Thanks, Saria heart biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:02 pm
Alexis D
"Yeah. You're right once again. I'm a member of all those that you listed, so I guess I really am going in the right direction. Thanks, Saria heart biggrin "

"Oh, you're welcome. biggrin Just keep your guild alive and the members will come."  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:12 pm
Sits up in her chair as she bounced side to side in her chair humming to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:13 pm
hathor_sakmet
Sits up in her chair as she bounced side to side in her chair humming to herself.

"Bored?" Saria grins.  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:17 pm
Falls out of her chair giggling "what gave it away?"looks up at Saira. As she pushes a bunny ear from her face still giggling.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games