Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:05 pm
Prices? o.O

Good to hear you're doing well. I'm good, thanks. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:14 pm
Yessu prices for art. >.>; I'm terrible with prices... @_@;

Ahh that's good that's you're doing well~ Though how can you not be with an e-mail from Voldermort! x3  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:17 pm
So am I. Then again, I haven't had a shop in...nearly a year? sweatdrop

Nuuuuu!!! Get out of my Inbox, Dark Lord!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:30 pm
xD Haha... yeah I usually let other people decide the price. x_o So it ranges from 1g-30k... XD

@_@; Anywho gonna go eat... have fun fighting off the Dark Lord XD  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:37 pm
That's a bit of an insane range... xd

I wonder if spam filters work against spells... Bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm
xD I know... it's very a wide range. @-@;;

OwO; Ooh that is an interesting question... I guess if you don't die anytime soon then it must protect against spells. =O  

Find_The_XdOGx

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:05 pm
Indeed.

I'm still here, so I guess it worked. I'm still a little nervous, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:15 pm
Yes I would be nervous to, you never know with Voldermort... he can pop up at any moment. o.o;  

Find_The_XdOGx

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:15 pm
I have no idea what the current discussion is related to, (something about prices and art and...Dark Lord) so I will take this time to say something...well, I'll just say it. biggrin

I think I'm getting one of my English professors interested in anime. (it would be interesting to hear what others have to say about the goodness/badness of that xd ) I'm doing a lecture for her on friday over anime and manga for her Adolescent Literature class, and I decided to show some clips from some anime. Since I felt it necessary to OK everything with her, I took the animes in question to her office to see what she thought.

Well, she was very interested and curious about Evangelion when I showed her the first battle scene of the series, and she was even more interested in the movie clip I had picked. (from Samurai X *blargh...just call it Rurouni Kenshin* Trust & Betrayal)

Anyways, friday should be interesting when I educate the ignorant mass of college students on the subject of anime. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:25 pm
Seth - Sometimes...when I open my closet doors...I expect to hear "Avada Kedava!!!" o.O

Ashram - Umm. Ok, but...well. Hrm. Make sure you don't...dress like a dork that day. I know guys at my college who are really into anime (ie, wearing Inuyasha shirts) and are notorious losers. So...unless you're going for a biblical-style stoning, be careful.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:32 pm
AD> XO Oooh yep... maybe you should umm move to Hogwartz then. x3

Ash> o_O Interesting... good luck. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:37 pm
AD>> Well, I don't dress like that anyway, so that's one plus at least. biggrin No, since this is academic and I am the presenter, its professional attire for me. 3nodding  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:40 pm
Seth - Maybe. xd

Ashram - All right, then. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:43 pm
AD>> Thank you biggrin

Oh! And thank you Setherius as well. wink

Hogwartz? Harry Potter? Oro?

Ah, judging by AD's signature image...I'm guessing she is receiving strange e-mails in her Inox instead of her Junkbox. xp  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:45 pm
Ashram - Harry Potter. You can't work in libraries for 5 years and not have read the damned books.

Um, as you can also tell from my signature, a good deal of my junkmail goes to my junkbox...  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games