Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm
C. Fox
I'm puzzled.

He doesn't like anything like Guts.

That's because it it's Desi's other character. Rivven I think?

I always get Rivven and Reyin mixed up, can never remember which one is Desi's and which one is Fish's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm
This place needs some class.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Show me the CarFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm
He doesn't look*

...It just pisses me off though.

Some white boy with a baseball cap, short blond hair and a ********' light colored polo.

Kind of s**t is that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Rivven is mine.

He's the water mancer. If those lil' tricks work for you, remember that by his name being similar to river. Since that's actually how I came up with his name and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:55 pm
I doubt that'll help ];  

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

Show me the CarFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 pm
ragingtofu
douchebag.jpg

Exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm
For a brief moment, everyone in this thread was a loser.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Darth, I mean magic in the sense of bending the rules of reality in order to achieve an otherwise impossible task. That could be summoning a fireball to transforming your body. The corruption field would cause chaos to anything that tried to bend reality.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm
That's okay.

Those sorts of tricks have never done me any good either. I just remember things or don't.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

The Thunder Tyrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm
Deegrading
Someone posted it in the GTB?

Oh! You said the one not holding the sword, yeah. (lololol, i cn raed) I saw that too. I tried fixing it, but I couldn't figured out how to do it so it looks right and didn't screw up the rest of the picture.

..Desi posted it in the "Character Roster" thread or whatever. That's where I saw it.

Slifer: Depends on the mechanics of how it's supposed to work and if they're properly balanced. And exactly how the definition works. Would it stop someone from doing a transformation if they're a doppelganger, when that's not bending reality, but a part of their species's function? Would it stop a dragon from breathing fire? What would exactly constitute "bending reality" for the ability to come into action?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
pirate  

Lucind Varhetel

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm
Lucind Varhetel
pirate
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm
You will also have to take into effect that it is an innate trait, not something that takes time to cast.

Pissed me off when everyone was having characters immune to abilities/magic - their innate "LOL IMMUNE" trait could override even lengthy rituals cast by wizards/sorcerers/etc.. I haaaaet No Limit Fallacies so much.  

[ Cognitive Genome ]

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 pm
I suppose I'd need to use my discretion on those abilities. I mean, doppelgangers and dragons breathing fire are natural, so I'd have to keep allowing those. That being said, would a doppelganger simply change into a shape he wasn't intending or change normally? I'm not sure yet, more thought needs to go into it.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games