Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 pm
just sayin is all...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 pm
Dopey did.
And she is a princess and they respected her, back then there was common decency  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Common decency for a stepmother to poison her stepchild and then attempt to kill a prince. Right smile Anyway...

I'm bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 pm
*stabs ears*
I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU!  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm
*facepalms a ways off, not wanting to get involved in the conversation.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm
lol villains aren't suppose to have common decency silly  

Radjulon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm
Well I do smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm
....I'm not twisted  

Makaniti

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 pm
no not necessarily, at least that one queen had the common decency to turn to a dragon before she tried to eat the prince. and at least the queen was going to get the hunter to just stab snow white. and at least the apple wasn't going to be a painful death. and at least the crazy octopus gave aerial the chance to get her voice back. and at least .... well, you get the picture. they have decency... just in their own strange and magical way...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm
Maleficent wasn't a queen, she was a Dark Fairy. She's not even a witch. At least she got her powers from Hell. That's like super for a Disney villain. I do like Prince Philip. He's like the only human Disney prince that actually got some fighting action.

I agree with the evil queen from Snow White - it was a painless death.

Ursula did not give Ariel a chance for her voice to come back. She was going to do whatever it takes to stop that so she could enslave Ariel as her slave - why do ya think she almost married Prince Eric in Ariel's place?

*Disney Dorkdom powers, Activate!*  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm
**applauds to Spin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 pm
Jovey4
Maleficent wasn't a queen, she was a Dark Fairy. She's not even a witch. At least she got her powers from Hell. That's like super for a Disney villain. I do like Prince Philip. He's like the only human Disney prince that actually got some fighting action.

I agree with the evil queen from Snow White - it was a painless death.

Ursula did not give Ariel a chance for her voice to come back. She was going to do whatever it takes to stop that so she could enslave Ariel as her slave - why do ya think she almost married Prince Eric in Ariel's place?

*Disney Dorkdom powers, Activate!*

actually she did give her the chance... the prince had to marry her... that didn't mean she was going to make it easy. she coulda just said "haha voice is mine" but no, she had the decency to give a fighting chance... a small one maybe... but one none the less. and i don't care if the dragon lady from hell was a newt... she still had decency not to turn to a trogladyte and try and eat him. another one... jafar... had the decency to give aladin enough time to suggest using the lamp, therefore saving the day. if i had been a gigantic cobra i probably woulda just spit at him and been done with it. unless he wasn't a spitting cobra, then i'd just eat him. but then again, jafar had the power to make the sultan float around like a puppet. why not just grab aladin up and rip him in half...

i tell you what, these villians and their decency. not to mention they ALWAYS explain the freakin plan just before they're demise!!! how decent is that. not only do they not kill you right away when they capture you, they also tell you their whole diabolical plan and pratically the perfect way to defeat them...

so there  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 pm
How can that count as a chance if her motive wasn't the voice? She acted every time Ariel and Eric got too close, preventing her from even having a chance. Her motive was gaining leverage over Ariel so that she could barter with King Triton - because King Triton would never allow Ariel to be enslaved by anyone - even if it meant giving up the throne and his freedom for it, which he did, and she gained control of the Ocean.

Rule 1 of villainy: If you can attack or stall a hero from a distance; do it. That's why Maleficent was forced to act when Prince Philip was cuttin' his way to the castle through the briar.

I don't see the decency in any of this. Villains, they don't explain their plans to their victims and prisoners out of decency, they do it out of spite and torment. They do it to see the pain in their victim's hopeless faces and to just squeeze every drop of humiliation and anguish they can out of their catch.

As for Jafar, he hated Aladdin for somehow living and returning from the ends of the Earth, so he did a rational thing that would be more fun and suitable for him, because it would entertain Jafar more. It wasn't a matter of decency, it was a matter of selfish greed for more fun - which ended in the wrong way for him. It's all fun and games until you realize the hero had a plan all along.

Villains rarely ever dispel their plan out of honor or out of decency - they do it because they want to see the heroes writhe and squirm as they realize the grand fulfillment of the evil masterminded project.

Need I go on?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 pm
that depends on how much you want to argue about cartoons...lmao  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 pm
Disney Cartoons, my friend, the keyword is Disney.
I've got a low hold switch when it comes to Disney and Disneyland. I'll talk about the stuff for hours if you don't restrain me. Just ask Soa, he knows all about it... xD

If you need me - I'll be posting on the Disney Podcast Network.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games