Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni cypress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:39 am
well i have to go to work now. so i'll see you fun people in 4 days! heart

for some strange reason i have both Rocky and Lupin the III theme songs stuck in my head. going back and forth every few secounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:50 am
Abandoned Dreams
Ugh! UGHLYLKJIJG!! TREES!!

Ashram - wtf? What's your job? Is it a campus one?

Yep

And it's the ONLY campus job that does not allow its "work study" student workers to do anything. neutral What job you say? Library assistant. Yes, that's right...I work at a library where I am not allowed to read the books while on the job. biggrin

Lang>> OMG!!11!!11! Let me tell you how wonderful it is! I feel so exilerated when going to work! I feel like singing and dancing and throwing my hands up in the air as though I don't care! BBBLLLAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Ahem

In other news: An update on my father. He is going to Shur Lanka, an island country off the coast of India. (I said he was going to a different island, so...yeah sweatdrop ) I'm not sure if he has left yet. (he had to get shots and what-not before going)

Sj>> Cute + submissive = Mmmmm, yeah...that's the spot...OH! So sorry. (I would say submissive to a certain extent myself, I mean, I don't want a girl to be completely submissive, because then I'd feel like I was "lording" over her) 3nodding  

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:10 am
Lang - Ok, ok, I ruin them on my own. xp

Sj - Tablet! whee

Shiro - Um, I guess so?

Ashram - That's stupid. All my work-study library friends can do pretty much whatever they want. You boss must be a total a**. stare

...Ok, would someone please tell me why I thought the mug thing was funny? Ugh. New sig time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:26 am
AD - YES! O_O ... I just need to make sure not to get Gasoline in my hands... like a certain someone I know >> XD!

Oni - Take care bro! 4laugh

o_o; Rocky theme? i haven't heard that one in ages... Lupin on the other hand... egh D:

Back2AD - well... I thought it was amusing, to say the least. neutral I think it had to do with me thinking it's more fun to have a cup of AD in the mornin' than to have a cup of Joe. gonk XD!  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:39 am
Shiro > YES! Halls are the bomb of the future!! biggrin (at least, they are in my head.)

Oni > Cya, dude.

Ashram > WOW! Really?! JEEZ, you must totally love that job more than I ever could think!! biggrin

Ten points for sarcasm, Ash. +10 heart

Hope you dad makes the trip okay.

AyDee > Good. Because it's already my fault you don't go to sleep when you're supposed to. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:04 pm
Shiro - A cup of AD? o.O

Lang - Darn right it is!!!

...that reminds me...

MGS3:
"What is this?"
"It's C-3: the explosive of the future!"  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:44 pm
LOL. Nobody said anything about being completely submissive. It's no fun if you don't get to fight for it. *grin* twisted

AyDee - cuz it WAS funny? Mebbe it's not ANYMORE...but it was.

Tablet! I love it...and I was so inspired last ngiht that I drew a really nifty picture of Songjewel today. ^^ I think I'm finally developing a style of drawing women that I like! *happy*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:53 pm
Ashram_VII
Nyome eating little clone Langs is a bit...disturbing.

No it's not. biggrin that's how I show my love for my wifey. ^__^ heart by eating her clones. >D

Langwifeh>> *stuffs teh emptiness in your soul full of cotton candy* heart

AD>> Q__Q what mug piccie? ; ; *didn't see it*  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:57 pm
Nyome
AD>> Q__Q what mug piccie? ; ; *didn't see it*

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:12 pm
xd !!!

o_O AD looks..blonde? xd  

Nyome

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:08 pm
Whoo... after a long while I have an art shop. xP

Granted it's only to cure boredom... so it's likely not to last an amazingly long time. @_@;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:31 pm
Sethirius
Whoo... after a long while I have an art shop. xP

Granted it's only to cure boredom... so it's likely not to last an amazingly long time. @_@;

Art shop? heart

Spiffy!

Xalome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:33 pm
AyDee > PFT! Halls will be superior to this "C-3" you speak of.

Nyome > ... so now I'm filled with threaded sugar found in the carts of freaks at a circus?
Good, then. "Great", even. biggrin

Sethirius > LoL art to cure boredom. Sounds fun. Hope all goes well. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:42 pm
Sir Langley

Nyome > ... so now I'm filled with threaded sugar found in the carts of freaks at a circus?
Good, then. "Great", even. biggrin \

... biggrin yesh! ^___^ heart you'll be all the more tasty when I eat you. :3

Sethy>> biggrin Ooo shop~~ <33  

Nyome

T H I N N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:51 pm
AD>> Actually, my boss is a total sweetheart. It's her boss I'm not so sure about. (we don't see her much) There is a reason they decided to do this (or I should say, Mrs. Peterson decided to do it xp ) and that reason is an idiot student worker. neutral He decided that his "job" while doing work study was to study and ONLY study. So, the boss over the student workers ask him one day to help her with something, and he tells her (yes, I repeat, TELLS her) that he's not doing work study to work. He no longer works at the library, but everyone else must suffer because of his stupidity. stare

Lang>> YAY! 10 points of heart I shall cherish them forever. mrgreen

LOL! You know what that reminds me of? Have you ever watched Excel Saga? There's one episode where they spoof detective shows and the female detective is pleased with Iwata and this conversation takes place:

Girl Detective - Very good Iwata! Here's 5 points *hands Iwata card that has "+5" on it)

Iwata - Yay! 5 points!

Nyome>> It may very well be an act of your affection...but its still disturbing. gonk

Sj>> *grrrooowwwlll* Total h0ttz3rz! Just the way I like it. xd twisted  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games