Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 pm
An idea was brought up in my Steam guild that I think would work here: What if we had a thread where set-up storylines and events exist and people could then go and RP them as they so please?

Example: Catacombs Below LeviStad is a creature causing odd tremors. Strange item said to exist in Barthavos guarded by a mythical beast. D00d in your base killin lotsa other d00ds in *Insert town here*. Et cetera.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 pm
Isn't there a quest thread like that already?  

Fengrading

[ Cognitive Genome ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm
Their prerogative, then. They just need to realize that very few plots ever begin HUEG - they have a steady build-up that can potentially lead to epic occurrences. The exception to this are the typical Opaj-esque Public Events, but stuff like Eden was built up before it got real huge (correct me if I'm wrong, if anyone happens to know otherwise).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm
No, ya, Eden took it's bitter sweet time building up. And there was thing thing Maxi did with a shooting star that took a year to turn the entire ocean into mean, mechanical fish... but due to the fact that no one even NOTICED his post the prier year and everyone got butthurt and trying to figure out how to fix the ocean, he scrapped it.

If you're gunna do something guild-wide, it has to be made KNOWN.

As to a "Quest Thread"

Is there one? I think something existed that told of what characters are currently doing, but I don't think there is a "Currently Available Quests/Stories" thread. If there is, it is somewhere where no one knows where it is.

There should be one on the front bloody forum or here in the OoC  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 pm
It's in Welcome to the Guild I believe.

Give me time, I'll rock your socks, you'll see, you'll ALL see.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 pm
*Browses through the mission... quest... thing*

Very nice set-up, actually. But the only problem I see with it is, in fact, the only problem with it: You must have a mod in order to DO these quests. While I agree that is a great way to do it to ensure it's more like a D&D "I have no clue what the ******** is going on" set-up, we need other quests that can be entirely character run... cause Levites are lazy.

Character A requisitions Character B and C to help him stop a d00d who's in their base killin their d00ds. Players A, B, and C then ask player L if he wants to play the main bad-guy and maybe the minions.

If the quest is straightforward enough, Players A, B, and C can just run it themselves, each coming up with their own hurdles that must be jumped.  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

[ Cognitive Genome ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Slifer Ozura

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:38 pm
[ Cognitive Genome ]
Slifer Ozura

User Image

The only thing better than that gif was watching it in slow motion.  

The Last Pedigree

Fengrading

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 pm
Enki Leviathan
Character A requisitions Character B and C to help him stop a d00d who's in their base killin their d00ds. Players A, B, and C then ask player L if he wants to play the main bad-guy and maybe the minions.

I think we have an OOC thread around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 pm
I think it got shoved under the couch, Fen, and then slowly migrated outwards to actually shove the couch under itself.  

Sunstrike

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 pm
Chaplain Fenix
Enki Leviathan

I think we have an OOC thread around here.

Ya, but instead of now just sitting on their a**, twiddling and going "Hey, got any ideas?"

"Nope..."

"Cool... me either..."

They can see the quests and missions and be liek, "Hey, lets do dat one, hokay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm
Where's my post Steve leviathan?

>:{  

The Last Pedigree

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 pm
FAIL.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm
Slifer Ozura
Where's my post Steve leviathan?

>:{

Fail indeed. But oh, ya. I'll switch over now ^.^  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Alexander Leviathan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm
Small post, but post none-the-less.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games