Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

limepopsicle77

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 pm
And where's MY post Matt?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
Lemme guess... you posted like 20 minutes ago?  

Alexander Leviathan

limepopsicle77

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
Probably more like 5, I just wanted to harass you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 pm
XDD  

Alexander Leviathan

Master Nemesis

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm
Joseph Brown
The TFO aspect of it still exists. But that's more a character based thing for anyone who bothered to involve themselves.

How about this? Why don't people try making some plot themselves, you know, post somewhere and just do something fun. So who could think of plot? YOU could think of plot. Anyone. Rather than hoping for some guildwide event so you can get spoonfed plot until the people organizing it burn out.

I tried making my own plot once, not long after I joined the guild. Created a thread based in a new Levi locale, set up a few subplots here and there that might interest people. Poured lots of blood and sweat into it.

In the end, a grand total of 4 people got involved over the whole 30+ page length of the thread's life. I had to ask three of them to join. Towards the end, I got a little desperate and even tried starting a big, Undead invasion in order to try and spark interest. It didn't work.

It's hard to come up with our own plots when, most of the time, no one else is interested enough to bother with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm
Me, Cog, and Fish were doing something that resembled a plot, or planned on it. But we're all equally lazy and easily distracted.

I blame Dee.  

Fengrading

limepopsicle77

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 pm
I like the idea of putting up quests, we can start small say a little adventure involving delivering a package or something of the like and set it up like someone puts out a want ad on a bulletin board or there's someone waiting on the corner of awsome street and epic avenue waiting for someone to come and offer to help them out with something and then create bigger quests from there, I think we all just need some practice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 pm
It's always easiest to blame Dee since, in some odd, convoluted way, she's always related to all problems.

And where's my post Stevelifer?

>:{  

Alexander Leviathan

Alexander Leviathan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm
That is a bloody BRILLIANT idea. Make little random nonsense quests for people to have fun with... like the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2... but with more people trying to kill you or something.

1. Deliver Package through swamp to hermit.
2. Rum runner (Seriously, how many people would LOVE to do a rum runner RP? I know I would!)
3. Be a Pirate For a Day sweepstakes... complete with attack from another ship X3
4. Man on corner of Awesome Street and Epic Avenue needs help crossing the street in the most AWESOME and EPIC way POSSIBLE!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:07 am
User Image  

Fengrading

limepopsicle77

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:10 am
I don't think I get what you're trying to say fen... Can you use your words?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 am
Fen is unhappy...  

Alexander Leviathan

Fengrading

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 am
And his computer is unhappy with him...  

Alexander Leviathan

Fengrading

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am
You wouldn't know a look of indifference if it crawled up and didn't give a s**t either way.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games