Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:17 pm
Someone bet you on that...? Interesting. Why can't I ever get in on bets like that? I could DO that! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:26 pm
I get easy bets like that all the time. xp Just last week I won myself one of those big ugly gangsta chains from some dude for drawing a picture of a moose eating a squirrel. confused

People dont know what to do anymore, luckily for me, I get amused rather easily and will settle for starring at nothing or having very mature arguments with my friends. Like yesterday's "Im prettier than you because I got a blue pebble" and last week's "Im smarter than you because your standing in the sun". 3nodding  

Chibi Joki

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:31 pm
Valid arguments, indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:34 pm
Yep yep. 3nodding

Three more IRL commissions and I win! I will collect my fees! DDR Extreme here I come!

*dances*  

Chibi Joki

Chibi Joki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:37 pm
Bleh, I have to go now, been nice talkin to ya. n_n

*runs away*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:48 pm
*sneaks*

Lang hates painting. biggrin *sneaks about* ...  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:23 pm
Chibi - Bai!

Lang - Eeee! Excitement!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:57 pm
I think I get along with my boss to well, after Katie left and I finished my Laundry she took me out because she thought I might be sad about Katie being gone and wanted to take my mind off of it. (I wasn't really sad) so we ended up going to play pool and she is just like me and loves taking stupid peoples money, we made $150 because they thought we couldn't play. We signed up for a tournament on Saturday and Sunday, the prize is a 2 year membership, (members get free pool, a membership for 2 months cost $250) so were planning on winning be any means. (sexy dress-up weekend)

Anyways, I see Langley is still sneaking around, AD is mad at someone, and a sexy change happened. So nothing new in the old guild. xd

*goes to lurk about gaia*

Akahoshi

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:24 pm
No one here and I have an early class so bed here I come.

Also I a busy couple of days so I may not be around a lot. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:43 pm
I had hoped to have the new chapter of IC up tonight, but that didn't happen. sweatdrop Oh well.

Pool, huh? I can't play for the life of me. sweatdrop I bow down before your Pool Playing Skillz.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Mangley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:09 pm
Mangley hates immature idiots that can't handle the truth. biggrin
Mangley loves Ignorance City. biggrin
Mangley hates pencil+scanner biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:56 am
Brenhardt

Uh oh. Been enlightening ignorant souls?
whee
Yes, scanners can be evil!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:16 am
I now have a devil tail and I'm so happy. I got a pm from Dr4g0n and she gave me the rundown of what been happening with her and she told me to keep the devil tail. So I now have a devil tail that means so much and a explination for the dissappearence.

Anyway I'm in class now so I should be getting back to work.

Later heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:44 pm
*Feels lonely, so hides in a box*

I'm ugly in a box, I'm safe in my box, and I can do unseen thing in my box. xp

Yeah well I broke my pencil and can't draw anymore, and it was a mechanical pencil to so my hards are hurting a bit. I didn't even realize I did it, I got pissed off at someone yelled and then noticed I snapped my pencil in half. I really want to finish a certian picture to but now I must wait to go hame and get a new pencil. I hate stupid whinny wankers that think they're to good to be here.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:47 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Brenhardt

Uh oh. Been enlightening ignorant souls?
whee
Yes, scanners can be evil!

AD, you won't constantly involve me in any uncomfortable personal issues that somehow force me to talk to your unrequited 'love interest', and require me to give you an unfavorable truth just to shut you the hell up, then deny that truth, condemn me to eternal damnation, ban me from the guild and drag other members into our disagreement, threaten my life, act like a selfish and stupid 10 year old that wont listen to rational reasoning, will you??????

WILL YOU??!??!?!?!?!? *watery eyes* cry

Oh, Akahoshi, congrats on the DTail, babeh. We can be legitimately evil now. twisted  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games