Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:23 pm
ReiWolf23
Eyotto
ReiWolf23
Eyotto
Eyotto chuckled evilly. "Reiko, that's the point! You harbor a dark power inside you. I can help you open it and you can get revenge on that village! C'mon Reiko.." Eyotto started to advance on her. "Join me! You're not in a position to say 'no'!"
"Heh I don't need you to tell me to take revenge...I'm already on that path. " She paused. "I might join you however. You seem to be a person of great power I would want to learn more and become more powerful...and destroy that village so there's no single thing alive, not even the ants who are forced to feed upon the crumbs on the ground." She stepped up closer to him, "Can you do that? Are you able...to tell me the way to which I can finally become a full demon, instead of this filthy half-demon form that I am in now?" She looked at him with an icy gaze.

Eyotto cocked a smirk. "Don't call yourself filthy. Many times, half demons are stronger. They may contain a bit of a resistance to that which defeats your typical demon when they are half human. But if you still desire it, then I may be able to help."

She smirked, "In that case...I'll join you." -=Reiko this may not be a good idea=- Reiko said to Duran, "I know what I'm doing alright, besides you don't know what I've been through." Duran snorted. -=Don't forget that I am quite older than you, but I respect your choice. I'll help you gain your revenge then, I have a score to settle with them myself.=-

Eyotto laughed. "Splendid! Let me see that spear you have there.." He took the spear into his hand and inspected it. "Tch, this spear is of no use.. But maybe I can fix it up." From his hand, a dark energy enveloped the spear, transforming it into a demonic version with a sharper and larger blade. "There, try this one out for size."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:20 pm
Emelin nodded to Topaz and then chortled at Mel knocking over the dresses. Siencyn rushed to Emelin and hid behind her, poking his head through her legs.

"Hello Siencyn." Sien looked up and grinned then looked back to Mel.

She shook her head and looked through the same rack of tunics she was and found another black tunic, somewhat loose but still tight. The sleeves went to above her elbow. "I love it..."

xroseintherainx

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:36 am
Eyotto
ReiWolf23
Eyotto
ReiWolf23
Eyotto
Eyotto chuckled evilly. "Reiko, that's the point! You harbor a dark power inside you. I can help you open it and you can get revenge on that village! C'mon Reiko.." Eyotto started to advance on her. "Join me! You're not in a position to say 'no'!"
"Heh I don't need you to tell me to take revenge...I'm already on that path. " She paused. "I might join you however. You seem to be a person of great power I would want to learn more and become more powerful...and destroy that village so there's no single thing alive, not even the ants who are forced to feed upon the crumbs on the ground." She stepped up closer to him, "Can you do that? Are you able...to tell me the way to which I can finally become a full demon, instead of this filthy half-demon form that I am in now?" She looked at him with an icy gaze.

Eyotto cocked a smirk. "Don't call yourself filthy. Many times, half demons are stronger. They may contain a bit of a resistance to that which defeats your typical demon when they are half human. But if you still desire it, then I may be able to help."

She smirked, "In that case...I'll join you." -=Reiko this may not be a good idea=- Reiko said to Duran, "I know what I'm doing alright, besides you don't know what I've been through." Duran snorted. -=Don't forget that I am quite older than you, but I respect your choice. I'll help you gain your revenge then, I have a score to settle with them myself.=-

Eyotto laughed. "Splendid! Let me see that spear you have there.." He took the spear into his hand and inspected it. "Tch, this spear is of no use.. But maybe I can fix it up." From his hand, a dark energy enveloped the spear, transforming it into a demonic version with a sharper and larger blade. "There, try this one out for size."

She twirled it around. "The weight is more balanced.....and its better than it used to be..." She looked at the blade. "The material seems stronger as well." She bowed to him. "Thank you Lord Eyotto."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Saphira_lights

"I don't know." fire shrugged, gripping her spear cautiously after hearing a rustling in the bushes nearby. Tharazzi ignored his knight and sat beside Freyr, a slight frown on his face.
She seems better he said to the half panther even though she didn't seem to worried anyway.
Neo suddenly changed direction, aiming back towards the city and gestured for Fire to follow. "It is time to invest in a weapon." he said softly, almost regretably.
"What about Freyr?" fire asked, hurrying after Neo.
"I am hoping that Tharazzi will stay to look after her until we return."
Tharazzi nodded silently, although he could do nothing to directly preserve the dragon's life, he could kill anything that meant her harm.
Without waiting any longer, Neo continued to walk quickly back towards the city.
"I thought you were against violence." fire smiled thinking of Neo's want for a weapon a silent victory for herself.
"A weapon is needed even if i will never use it." neo assured her. "You will help me choose one? I have enough money no matter the cost." presuming the answer would be yes Neo placed several leather pouches of various coins into Fire's hands, trusting her to sort through them and find the ones suited to the time and place.

After several hours Neo and Fire returned, not only with a weapon, but with various leather packs full of food, rope and other items that may be useful at some point.
"I thought you were going for a weapon, not a house." tharazzi teased, a small smile on his face as he greeted the two slightly ahead of the clearing they had adopted.
Neo ignored the fire dragon and continued to the clearing, looking round for Freyr. Fear began to rise inside him as he was unable to find the time dragon, immidiently he span round and looked at Tharazzi with a murderous gaze in his eyes.
"What have you done to her?" he asked, slowly advancing on the dragon.
"Nothing." tharazzi said calmly, remaining still and staring at Neo almost happily.
Suddenly a small figure dropped from a branch above the alien and landed neatly on his shoulders, knocking his hat from his head and giggling manically as Neo struggled to remove the creature.
Fire began to laugh quietly to herself along with Tharazzi.
I did tell him. he thought.
Once the figure had let Neo struggle for about a minute it slipped off his shoulders and spread white wings to soften its fall. Standing at Neo's feet was the small pale purple time dragon Freyr.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:15 pm
ReiWolf23

She twirled it around. "The weight is more balanced.....and its better than it used to be..." She looked at the blade. "The material seems stronger as well." She bowed to him. "Thank you Lord Eyotto."

"Lord Eyotto... I like that. A lot!" He laughes again, satisfied with his new title. He turns and walks to the enlarged Ryuk. After mounting the black, serpentine dragon, he motions her to follow him. "Come on, we need to see just how strong you are." Ryuk then started off into flight, waiting for the Knight and Dragon of Darkness to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:08 pm
((Rue waits for Amp. Why does it feel like I'm on the loosing side of this game LOL))  

rue867
Captain

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:54 pm
Eyotto
ReiWolf23

"Lord Eyotto... I like that. A lot!" He laughes again, satisfied with his new title. He turns and walks to the enlarged Ryuk. After mounting the black, serpentine dragon, he motions her to follow him. "Come on, we need to see just how strong you are." Ryuk then started off into flight, waiting for the Knight and Dragon of Darkness to follow.

Reiko jumped onto Duran, and they both followed Eyotto, where ever he was planning to take them. Finally I can gain the power that I desire, as well as finally be accepted among the demon clans as one of the most powerful.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:19 pm
ReiWolf23
Eyotto
ReiWolf23

Reiko jumped onto Duran, and they both followed Eyotto, where ever he was planning to take them. Finally I can gain the power that I desire, as well as finally be accepted among the demon clans as one of the most powerful.

Eyotto turned his head to Reiko. "Yes, you will." After an hour or so of flying, the Demon King and his new accomplice came to a mountain. As they neared, a hole became visible on its side. Eyotto landed on a slag of rock near the hole and dismounted. "Inside are some ogres. See how many you can kill before I have to come in and save you, and yes, I will have to eventually. These are strong ogres. At least kill one."  

Dayon Rolav

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:14 pm
She smirked. "Of course. Duran, I suggest that you stay outside...I'm not entirely sure if you can fit..." -=Are you saying that I'm fat?=- "Yeah, that's basically it, Duran." Duran snorted, a puff of smoke came out of his nostrils. -=Just watch yourself, young one.=- She went inside of the cave, unaware of the surroundings inside...(I'll post back later....compy's acting wierd.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:38 pm
"Flures.." Hoshi repeated quietly. The name felt foreign on her tongue. "King, eh..?"
She pondered on this for a moment, wondering how she possibly really had anything to do with this place. Suddenly Jal'Rusai seemed like such a foreign concept to her.
Hoshi lost Jager at "I need to" when suddenly she was hit with a pang. Memories from times with Rue came streaming back to her once again and she realized that he seemed to have lost grip on his own memories on her... but she couldn't be sure. She just didn't know how to contact him...
Through tears she didn't realize she had been crying, she suddenly exclaimed, "OH!!! I SHOULD USE TELEPATHY!" And went running off in the opposite direction they had been headed.
Varroth turned apologetically to Jager, but smirked.
Fooood? Varroth knew Hoshi would have smacked him upside the head had she been there, and he just HAD to use the opportunity to his own advantage. After all, Hoshi was ALWAYS fine..  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:54 pm
Jager stared at the wolf girl as she ran. "Wow, she actually jumped. Eh? Food? Wait... She left me with her pigdragon."
Jager slumped on Varr's back and considered the options. "What now, Valk?" Jager asked the stirring dragon.
-=Food.=-
-=HERE HERE!!=-
"...You pig-dragons...
The dragons laughed to themselves as they flew off, the Chieftain, and two Dragons.
"This should be an interesting trip."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:08 am
Hoshi stopped next to a giant tree, panting. She had probably run atleast a mile, if not more.... She hadn't stopped though because her mind was still in such turmoil. It had slowed itsself just enough to where time was closer to it's normal state now to her and she was just enough aware of her surroundings to realize she had run that far and finally come to a screeching halt.
The half-wolf girl glanced around as she made a mental note to apologize to the companions she had left behind, as she realized Varroth was not with her. She shrugged.
"I have something I have to do.. I have to reach Rue.." she said to herself quietly. She was shocked by the sound of her own voice, for a moment, but recovered quickly. She continued on to herself determinedly, "I HAVE to find a way to reach him and the easiest way is telepathy, now I just hope I have enough energy..."
She quickly prayed to whomever may be out there and started on, thinking of wonderful music and a memory of a gentle summer breeze as she did ((just for meditative thoughts)).
"Rue... Rue, love... if you hear me please let me know.... if you get this please just find a way to let me know that you're okay... I need to know.. I need to..." she trailed off, tears streaming unbeknownst down her cheeks again as she collapsed to the ground. The gravity of the situation was weighing her down, and she felt it pushing her further and further down as she slipped into unconsciousness. But just a moment before fully slipping away into the darkness, she found hope, realizing that her heart was still seeking Rue out. Maybe she would reach him, after all.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:04 am
Saphira_lights

After several hours Neo and Fire returned, not only with a weapon, but with various leather packs full of food, rope and other items that may be useful at some point.
"I thought you were going for a weapon, not a house." tharazzi teased, a small smile on his face as he greeted the two slightly ahead of the clearing they had adopted.
Neo ignored the fire dragon and continued to the clearing, looking round for Freyr. Fear began to rise inside him as he was unable to find the time dragon, immidiently he span round and looked at Tharazzi with a murderous gaze in his eyes.
"What have you done to her?" he asked, slowly advancing on the dragon.
"Nothing." tharazzi said calmly, remaining still and staring at Neo almost happily.
Suddenly a small figure dropped from a branch above the alien and landed neatly on his shoulders, knocking his hat from his head and giggling manically as Neo struggled to remove the creature.
Fire began to laugh quietly to herself along with Tharazzi.
I did tell him. he thought.
Once the figure had let Neo struggle for about a minute it slipped off his shoulders and spread white wings to soften its fall. Standing at Neo's feet was the small pale purple time dragon Freyr.

Hello. Freyr said telepathically to Neo. As the greeting reached his thoughts strange symbols that he distantly recognised flashed out of his memory. The images were annoying but not distracting.
When no reply came Freyr frowned and lightly bit Neo's leg, she didn't like being ignored.
I'm talking to you. she said angrily afterwards as Neo jumped back from the touch.
Yeah, i know. neo finally muttered, remembering to think his speech, not to say it. Something that he didn't dare admit was the strange comfort he got from their mental bond. The feeling that he wasn't quite as alone as he felt.
"Hello Freyr." fire said softly, kneeling beside the pale dragon.
Hi. she said back although only Neo could hear her. Well, can't hang round here all day. she said cheerfully, skipping over to Tharazzi and looking at him.
"Will you take us back to the mainland?" neo asked on behalf of Freyr. Tharazzi nodded and changed to his larger form so that the two knights and dragon could get on. Once everyone was ready Tharazzi spread his black wings and began to fly back where they had come.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:04 am
Firesburn
Romana landed next to Lyude and smiled to herself.
Where have you been? The pale dragon asked, not looking up from his position in a tree.
"Just...around." The half angel muttered, sitting cross-legged at the base of the tree. She held a small ball of light in her hand.
"Fire comes from the sun." She said to herself, as she clenched her hand the light ball disappeared in small waves of shimmering gold.
"Light comes from everything." she then muttered, standing up beside Lyude and picking him out of the tree.
What does that mean? lyude asked, going limp in Romana's hands then suddenly wriggling out and landing neatly on the floor beside her.
"That our power can come from anything." she smiled. She began to walk slowly, unsure where she was going or where the other dragon knights where. The last one she had met was Neo and he wasn't even a proper knight yet as he was without a dragon.

Lyude yawned absently and began to chase his tail.
We should try to find the other knights. They might be able to tell us what to do next. the dragon muttered, returning to a still position. Or Jager. That would be even better.
"Where will they be?" the half angel asked, stretching her wings and rising slowly into the air. A short distance away she could make out a city but nothing more than that.
"We should go this way." she said, dropping to the floor and heading towards the city.  

Firesburn

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:28 am
Rue fell fast into his dream world, though it was not what he wanted. He felt a pain, a fresh wound that was being re-opened. The darkness eclipsed him. Finally, Rue began to see familiar faces, his mind shut off from the thoughts of his companion. The familar face of Silver floated to his own.
~RUE! What are you doing? Wasn't it you who swore you would always protect Hoshi and care for her and here you are running away from your duty to find her. How will you ever find me if you throw off the people you love?~ He faded as Rue reached out and began to argue. Another face came to meet his own. Gilgamish this time. The blue hair and black lines on his face as vivid as they were before. Rue reached for his blade, but it disappeared along with his satchel. His clothes and himself were the only thing left.
"Must be hard, trace knight. You shouldn't have turned on me. You might get to still be at home. Of course Diran would still kill everyone you loved, but that's life for you Rue." Again it faded, but Rue punched the air. He tried to run, but suddenly he fell down, head first. The next was that of Mew. It floated up with its innocent looks.
"Mew."
or in english: "Rue! You left Ithranna when it needed you. All of us, the fairies, me, and your friends were all left to be dealt with. Why didn't you try to help us?" The face faded again. Rue was almost in tears and his heart in shatters. The last face seemed to get closer. He stopped falling and landed on his feet. He reached out for Hoshi.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games