Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dieingimmortal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Kiam laughed, "Are you able to read minds?" He asked, staring at her. "It is true that I came to kill, and I seem to have sound something that will be able to kill my boredom that I have been experiencing for the last 10,000 years." He told her as he kept his hand upon her waist and walked around her, looking at every inch of her. "And that thing is you." He said with a smile and reached into his pocket and pulled out a collar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 pm
She smiled at him. "I suppose you could call it reading minds..."
She froze when she saw the collar.
"Don''t put that on me. If you want to take me tell me and I'll do it. You seem to have no ill will towards me. You want to know why I am so bold. Curiosity and for some reason you like my legs..."
She put her hand out for the collar.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:51 pm
The cage began glowing green sapping energy from Miranda stealing all of her energy away. "then we would have to punish you for being foolish." they said as the cage shifted elements turned to raw iron. "as the cage saps your power its materials become stronger and harder to break.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 pm
Miranda's eyes turned blue as she stepped on the rock underneath her it turned to a very weak stone and Miranda smashed it landing gentaly on her feet she stepped on the ground again and a tree sproted under her rising higher with her on it, "Just try it won't work."  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

dieingimmortal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:57 pm
Kiam smiled sadistically. "My My, disobeying your master so quickly." He laughed as he thought about it for a few seconds. "Alright, I will let it go this time. But just to let you know that I do not let you do whatever you want..." He quickly moved behind her and tied her hand behind her back, the ropes binding on her wrists. He held her hands behind her was they were bound together, causing her mild pain. "Reply if you understand." He ordered her as he breathed on her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm
The dryads all began to chant as the entire forest began to glow green and began stealing away Miranda's powers. a little at a time the forest stole away her energy. even the tree she had summoned was working with the dryads. one of the drayds looked up at her "it would be wise not to anger the dryads. we are one with the forest we draw strength from it and its energies are ours to use." with those words the energy the forest was sapping from Miranda began going to the dryads. vines shot from all directions as they entangled Miranda. binding her in their tight grip. the vines dragged Miranda to a far part of the forest away from that location then disappeared.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:08 pm
Miranda growled she got up she then closed her eyes and felt for something she didn't know but she felt her power come back. she felt fire come to her paws it felt good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 pm
three dryads smirked from within the trees near Miranda. they summoned a small rain cloud that began a downpour on her extinguishing the flames.  

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm
The weather had gotten warmer and the snow had melted. Lincesa lied down in a puddle getting her fur soaked through.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Miranda growled making the rain stop and taking it off her fur placing it in the pond, "Yah know you can stop with the hidding i know your there." Miranda stepped in a pile of snow and it melted away to reveal flowers she started to walk back into the forest.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm
Miranda started to run through the forest her eyes turining the color of her own a bright orange color she ran still mad and thats why her eyes glowed. With every step she made tree saplings grew from the ground and then Miranda jummped she jummped into a tree going from branch to branch until she reached the top she then made a platfrom come out of the tree made of diamond she layed on it, "Ha now those stupid dyrads won't be able to touch me." Miranda layed down on her paws placing her head in the spot where her paws seperated she looked out at the setting sun in about two hours she would be able to howl at the moon all she wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm
dieingimmortal
Kiam smiled sadistically. "My My, disobeying your master so quickly." He laughed as he thought about it for a few seconds. "Alright, I will let it go this time. But just to let you know that I do not let you do whatever you want..." He quickly moved behind her and tied her hand behind her back, the ropes binding on her wrists. He held her hands behind her was they were bound together, causing her mild pain. "Reply if you understand." He ordered her as he breathed on her neck.
"It's not disobendence, it's protection. You really really shouldn't touch my neck...the curse...it'll just please..." She begged not wanting to have to watch what would happen if he touched her neck.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Va'an wondered through the forest till he came upon the waterfall lake and sat down at its edge, simply waiting for whatever would come his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Lincesa lied there in the puddle all wet. her white furr covered in water. She stood to her paws and shook herself off. She started to head towards her den.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm
Miranda looked up at the moon that was now high in the sky she let out a howl that could be heard throught th forest when she was done she headed to the waterfall to get a drink she jummped from tree to tree from branch to branch and then endded up at the edge of the water she bent her head down and got a drink.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games