Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Arthur nodded. "Sure as soon as you hand me my rifle," arthur said as he turned. "Did you hear that," arthur sad as more moaning came. "Um, yah I thing they're already found us," arthur said taking his rifle from Issac. "If you have a weapon this is a good time to use it," arthur said as a zombie started running at Arthur. Arthur just hot blindly dropping the zombie but hitting it's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am
(The zombies shamble just so you know)

Isaac hit the zombie as it fell with his crowbar, getting it stuck in its head.

"We gotta run, NOW!" Isaac said, turning to run down an alley that led to the next street over, "If we stay and fight we die! Plus I don't have a weapon!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Arthur followed the guy as they entered an ally. "RIght good job leading us in a very safe alley," arthur said scoping anyone nearby infected nearby. Arthur grabbed a pistol in his backpack as Isaac said he didn't have a weapon. Arthur took out a .357 magnum with a full clip in. "Here use this..make every bullet count."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 am
Isaac turned aroun and grabbed the revolver from Arthur.

"Great, I have four shots, then one for you and one for me. Hopefully I won't need to-" Isaac's sentence was interupted when a zombie tumbled out from a 2nd story window facing the alley and landed on top of him, "s**t!" he said in a moment of panic, pushing the zombie off, rolling to his feet, and crushing its head with his foot, "There is a train station just outside the city, if we get to it I can operate the train to the end of the tracks!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am
"Then lead us there before we get killed," arthur said as he looked back at a walking zombie. Arthur took a shot andd hit the zombies stomach blowing it into pieces. "Hurry up go," Arthur yelled as he shot another round at a walking zombie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Isaac ran through the alley as fast as he could, holding the revolver by the barrell to use it as a club. They reached the street and saw a sign for the train station.

"There! The train will take us as far as the Ukrainian border! we will have to find another way from there." Isaac said, observing the direction the sign pointed at and guessed there were at least thirty zombies already shambling in the street, with mroe bound to come out of the buildings. In the opposite direction of the sign's arrow was at leas tthe same amount, if not more zombies, the nearest being twenty feet away, "If we run we can make it! The train platform if elevated and should provide a barrier for the Plagued Ones."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Ivan reloaded. He kicked the door down, guns ablazed. The AK-74u mowed down zombies easily. He moved quickly to the control tower. He took his heavy combat boot and smashed the last door to run up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am
(ummm....what?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 am
(is this RP dead too?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:39 pm
((Hello? anyone here?))  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 am
(i've been here since this damn thing started lol, been here since New York xpxpxp eems like others forget bout this and RP in other ones though, but some haven't been on in a whule, but idk. i jus know my RP is at a dead end atm, no pun intended lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(i've been here since this damn thing started lol, been here since New York xpxpxp eems like others forget bout this and RP in other ones though, but some haven't been on in a whule, but idk. i jus know my RP is at a dead end atm, no pun intended lol)

((So Sad, But true. I had a lot of fun in this guild...))  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers