Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

The Jashu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:24 pm
((Suki is stuck smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:17 pm
As Koh headed inside, he tried his best to avoid the commotion. It may not have been much but, he didn't really want to be apart of it. If he became a part of it he would have to throw on a smile and act like himself, when, he just plainly wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. He stuck the piece of wood into his pocket and headed for a nice quiet coner in the Threatre to work. Once he found his place, near the back left exit, he sat down and took the wood out of his pocket. He took out the knife that he had used to cut the branch and slowly began to take away peices of the wood. Shavings falling to the floor, and the silence in his area, Koh began to rebuild his defencive barrier, with his arua. It had been down for so long, thank god no one came to him and wanted to talk. They would all have been able to see right through him. I hope Aoki hurry's back, but not before I finish this. Koh smiled and continued working.  

Lifesreject

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:41 pm
Fai suddenly blinked, looking a little bit to the side where he thought he heard silent footsteps. He smirked a little, raising a blonde eyebrow, before he placed his hands behind his head. "So...What is it you would like for me to collect for you, Yori-san?" He asked lightly, still well aware that there was another near pressence nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:06 pm
[Aww... jashu. You poor thing. I'm gonna go poke Vanny with a stick and see if he could come free you up a bit.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:34 pm
Aoki sighed and started rummaging through her bag. Almost dropping what looked like coloured pockey, she hastily shoved them back in her bag and pulled out some padding badages.

"Here. They're really good for washing off blo0d." Aoki smilled, looking around. "We might want to hurry and leave before people suspect anything about us."

Aoki started walking, keeping an eye on her sister, sometimes averting her gaze to the blo0d or the clouds.

'I... One of my best friends...'

Aoki pulled off the mask she had been using for quite a while after she relized more about her mission, and truely grinned, quite happy with herself.

'My...Little secret...'

((Inspired be the creator of 'Dirty Little Secret' Naruto amv. Tis funny.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:39 pm
Tomoyo shook her head slightly, exasperated at herself. She was being far too silly. Now, she needed a book on growing plants. Tomoyo gazed up at the formidable collection looming above her with sudden dismay. She rarely ventured into the library, so she had very little idea where to start. And Yori-san was having a conversation with Fai-san, so Tomoyo couldn't ask her, at least not at the moment...she might as well start with the bookshelf next to her. She turned and pulled out a book at random. Metalworking and Forges. Not a good start.  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
Aoki sighed and started rummaging through her bag. Almost dropping what looked like coloured pockey, she hastily shoved them back in her bag and pulled out some padding badages.

"Here. They're really good for washing off blo0d." Aoki smilled, looking around. "We might want to hurry and leave before people suspect anything about us."

Aoki started walking, keeping an eye on her sister, sometimes averting her gaze to the blo0d or the clouds.

'I... One of my best friends...'

Aoki pulled off the mask she had been using for quite a while after she relized more about her mission, and truely grinned, quite happy with herself.

'My...Little secret...'

((Inspired be the creator of 'Dirty Little Secret' Naruto amv. Tis funny.))

[*doesn't get it*]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Shinobu sighed and brought up the bandages to her legs and ankles, wiping off the bl**d slowly.

"Aoki, I seriously hope you don't think this bl**d is mine..." she trailed off, mesmerized by the gooey liquid soaking heavily into the gauze, staining them with it's red stink.

She reached up a hand to brush a wandering lock of her silver hair and was shocked to find a smear of bl**d up at the corner of her mouth. She turned away curtly and brought out her tounge to lick it away. Startled at the familiar coppery sting of it, she sighed and beant over then shook her out of the funk.

"Why've you got pocky, hmm?" she asked her sister, changing the subject.

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:51 pm
"Well, yes. I think that you were so lucky as to actually have the cursed lifted off you, while I still have to be stuck in this body forever and always." Aoki stated sarcastically. "Great deduction."

Aoki's mood had a tendancy to change drastically anytime and anywhere. Right now, she felt happy and fluffy, but was also shocked and annoyed that her sister could possibly think, that after not-even-God-knows-how-many years, thats they could possibly get hurt. And again, her modd changed again to wonder and dissapointment.

...That stupid bearer person...

Once again, Aoki shook it off and answered the question.

"Not really, but close. Not tellin' you what it is though." Aoki teased.

Aoki was amazingly confusing sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:43 pm
((Is TITR roleplay dying?))  

The Jashu

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:30 am
{I hope not, because even though I haven't been here long, I'd be very sad. I'm having plenty of fun here, and there are so many nice people. I hope it doesn't die.}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:22 am
((Suki-sama hopes so too. But its just a shadow of what it was when I joined... I love playing Suki, he's a really cool character.))  

The Jashu

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:18 pm
(( It can't die, because whenever I make an actual post things happen again! ))

Annoyed by his most recent escapade, a failure at that, Izumo begrudginly admitted he needed to change, yet again. He stopped first, though, near the small well, drew up some water, and cleaned his blades and sheaths. He resolved to stop by the weaponds room later, retrieve a whetstone to sharpen the edges of his blades.

While at the well, he couldn't help but gaze into the water's depths, calm, clear, pristine... exaclty what he was not. It was a twisted sensation, he thought to himself, that something as chaotic as himself could be given such a reflection. Perhaps, he mused, even the greatest chaos had some sort of inept calmness and serenity. Jolted from this line of thought by the loud squawking of a gull, Izumo resumed his previous action, using his already sullied garment as a cloth for both wiping and drying. Even after leaving the well, Izumo's mind was filled with thoughts dancing a dance he could not understand; such deep thinking was never a strongsuit or usual activity. It was somehow... humbling.

Laying on his bed-mat, the fresh clothes he wore wrinkling and furrowed, Izumo still pondered on such mysteries as he never knew. This new activity was tasking and bothersome, something he didn't want to do at the moment. There was always an easy way to clear one's mind, at least for Izumo. Excitedly, he snatched up his blades and ran through the hallways, heading always towards the north end of the building, the usual training area. He made sure to stop by the training supplies room on his way out, too, and picked up several dummies to take out with him.

He set them up in his usual manner, a large circle, and took his place in the centre of the circle. He took aim at the first dummy and attacked, then to the next, in a frenzy of bladework. For some reason he could not fathom, he had left one of the dummies completely intact, had looked it over. On the battlefield, that could've meant certain death; of course, that provided he could die. Taking a full-on berserker approach, he lunged at the dummy. Beginning his frenzied slash, Izumo was oblivious to the fact that the dummy had fallen apart; he hadn't forgotten it, but instead has cut it so clean it had not shattered apart instantly. Upon striking nothing but air where his target should've been, Izumo stumbled and fell. Before being able to be angered, annoyed, or frustrated, he was somehow reminded of Shinobu. The first time he met her, or at least, met her aside from the empty greetings all the Thieves gave one another, he has stumbled after attacking his target. Shinobu has destroyed it before he reached it, and he had stumbled and fallen in much the same manner as he had now. It wasn't altogether a pleasant memory; he recalled their vicious duel, his own vicious attack on a woman (a warrior-woman, but a woman nonetheless). He reminded himself, again, of the promise he made to himself shortly thereafter: he would resume his practice of stealth-attack, making himself known to the enemy only too late for them to respond, instead of the berserk tactics he had adopted over time. He grinned, sheathed his blades, and returned inside to retrieve more dummies.

He needed more practice to remind himself of how he was supposed to attack, but even more, to remind himself of who he had been.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:59 am
((Long live Mikujin! <3))  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:31 pm
Mikujin
(( It can't die, because whenever I make an actual post things happen again! ))

Annoyed by his most recent escapade, a failure at that, Izumo begrudginly admitted he needed to change, yet again. He stopped first, though, near the small well, drew up some water, and cleaned his blades and sheaths. He resolved to stop by the weaponds room later, retrieve a whetstone to sharpen the edges of his blades.

While at the well, he couldn't help but gaze into the water's depths, calm, clear, pristine... exaclty what he was not. It was a twisted sensation, he thought to himself, that something as chaotic as himself could be given such a reflection. Perhaps, he mused, even the greatest chaos had some sort of inept calmness and serenity. Jolted from this line of thought by the loud squawking of a gull, Izumo resumed his previous action, using his already sullied garment as a cloth for both wiping and drying. Even after leaving the well, Izumo's mind was filled with thoughts dancing a dance he could not understand; such deep thinking was never a strongsuit or usual activity. It was somehow... humbling.

Laying on his bed-mat, the fresh clothes he wore wrinkling and furrowed, Izumo still pondered on such mysteries as he never knew. This new activity was tasking and bothersome, something he didn't want to do at the moment. There was always an easy way to clear one's mind, at least for Izumo. Excitedly, he ed up his blades and ran through the hallways, heading always towards the north end of the building, the usual training area. He made sure to stop by the training supplies room on his way out, too, and picked up several dummies to take out with him.

He set them up in his usual manner, a large circle, and took his place in the centre of the circle. He took aim at the first dummy and attacked, then to the next, in a frenzy of bladework. For some reason he could not fathom, he had left one of the dummies completely intact, had looked it over. On the battlefield, that could've meant certain ; of course, that provided he could die. Taking a full-on berserker approach, he lunged at the dummy. Beginning his frenzied slash, Izumo was oblivious to the fact that the dummy had fallen apart; he hadn't forgotten it, but instead has cut it so clean it had not shattered apart instantly. Upon striking nothing but air where his target should've been, Izumo stumbled and fell. Before being able to be angered, annoyed, or frustrated, he was somehow reminded of Shinobu. The first time he met her, or at least, met her aside from the empty greetings all the Thieves gave one another, he has stumbled after attacking his target. Shinobu has destroyed it before he reached it, and he had stumbled and fallen in much the same manner as he had now. It wasn't altogether a pleasant memory; he recalled their vicious duel, his own vicious attack on a woman (a warrior-woman, but a woman nonetheless). He reminded himself, again, of the promise he made to himself shortly thereafter: he would resume his practice of stealth-attack, making himself known to the enemy only too late for them to respond, instead of the berserk tactics he had adopted over time. He grinned, sheathed his blades, and returned inside to retrieve more dummies.

He needed more practice to remind himself of how he was supposed to attack, but even more, to remind himself of who he had been.

[Yes! I love you Miku. Never quit man. I mean... our characters are the same age. We'll rp again soon. wink You could allways interupt the mission if you get bored enough. *misbehaving*]  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games