Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:52 pm
Isabella smiled back. "Of course." She was relived that He didn’t have any objections to her performing her family duty, She had been worried that perhaps, once he saw it, he would be bothered by it and not be happy about it. Isabella was willing to quit being an exorcist If Ceil voiced an objection.

Half an hour later, the carriage stopped at a grand looking house. Isabella hadn't changed back into her dress, as she didn't want to waste time in getting to the King’s residence.
When the doorman opened the front door, Sammael gave Sebastian a sidelong glance in warning. “Looks sharp Sebastian.” he said in a low voice. “....and mind your manners.” There was a hint of a smirk on his lips, remembering how brazen the butler had been at Isabella’s ‘party’ less then two weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 pm
Sebastian smirked. "I have no idea what you're talking about Sammael. I'm always on my best behavior." Ciel was still smirking, but he wiped it off his face in a professional manner as he reached the doors. He was wearing one of his finest outfits picked out for him by Sebastian for the occasion, and he walked in close to Isabella's side.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 pm
Isabella walked through the doors, the large room beyond it was filled with tall potted plants and a few stuffed taxidermy animals.
Anton walked feather into the room. "Stay here, I will tell his Majesty that you have arrived." He said as he disappeared behind a small potted tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm
Ciel looked around the room with his eyes. Aside from the stuffed animals it was rather pleasant. He nodded and waited with the others.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 pm
Isabella looked around the room too. "It looks like His Majesty had added in another stuffed bear." She said as she walked closer to the bear that was mounted standing on it's hindlegs and claws out in a menacing snarl. "I don't remember this one....Whoa!!"
The point of a sword came directly towards her from behind the bear. The girl dodged to the side, just barely avoiding being stabbed by the point.
"En guard!"
A man in his late twenties with a mustache and beard jumped out from behind the bear with two swords. He was wearing a simple white shirt and trousers. "That was a nice dodge, Isabella...Now show me your skill." He threw the second sword towards her.
The girl dressed as a priest grabbed the fencing foil in mid air and took a fighting stance. "As you command Your Majesty."
The King of Spain and the girl clashed swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm
Ciel had a feeling an ambush from the king was coming, so he simply moved out of the way so that he wouldn't get hurt. It had been a rather reflex on his part, but since he was practicing fencing as well he had good timing with his feet right then when it mattered the most. It was just a simple movement, and when it happened he watched the fight with amusement, acting like he had been out of the way the entire time.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Claude had to step out of the way when the dueling duo moved closer to him. He frowned, the girl obviously had skill but she was just prolonging it.
"Glad to see that you keeping up with your practicing." The king said as he feinted and struck.
" I practice when I can your Majesty." She said as she blocked and counter struck.
Anton appeared out of behind the potted plants. "Your Majesty?" He was a little annoyed, he had found the king's office empty when he went to go look for him. of course he should have expected the King to doing something like this. "I have the file on Earl Phantomhive as you requested."
"Just one moment...." The King grunted as he tried and failed to gain the upperhand. Isabella decided to end this by knocking the sword from his hand.

The sword went flying, only to be caught by a white gloved hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Ciel had watched the entire fight with enthused interest until it had been interrupted by Anton with files and information all about him. He wondered just what kind of information was in there and it took his immediate instant interest. "There's a file on me?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 am
Anton looked away from the fight. "While in port in London, I took the liberty of obtaining your personnel file from the records at the Tower of London....." He paused when the the duel suddenly ended with Claude having caught the blade mid flight before it could seriously harm anyone.
Anton was holding a book-like records folder, it was bound in leather and closed with a clasp. He continued. "...it just holds basic information about you, your family blood-line, records of your service to the Queen of England...."
"Among other things..." The King of Spain said as he plucked the leather folder from Anton's hands then held out his own to the Earl in greeting, "I am Alfonso XII, Isabella had written warmly about you in her letter, I'm glad that you wasted no time in paying a visit Earl Phantomhive." He smiled and shook the boy's hand firmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:56 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Your Majesty. I've taken rather good care of Miss Isabella during her stay in England. There's a few things I wish to discuss with you in private whenever you get the chance if you don't mind that is. It's in regards to Miss Isabella. Also, if I might add, you have very fine swordsmanship. I've been trained as well by my butler. Maybe we may spar during your free time?" He was talking rather formal and professional for someone his age because he was a rather mature young man. He was also worried about what was in that file report, but he knew that on the outside it just said that he's helped the Queen solve many of her unsolved crimes among the streets of England, including putting an end to Jack the Ripper. That had to be more important then being some kind of a bull fighter.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm
"I would like that very much!" Alfonso grinned. "But that would have to wait for awhile, I've been busy doing this and that. Come to my office We'll talk there." He said giving Ciel a rather heavy handed pat on the shoulder. "You too Isabella, I want to hear your report before you go to Cardinal Borgia."
Isabella had smiled on how friendly the king was in receiving Ciel, it was a good sign. However her smiled faded when she heard that he wanted to hear her report.

Alfonso XII, being an indepent-minded military man. He did not act like what a leader of a nation would, or even an aristocrat. While leading his guests through the potted plants that hid the entrance to the hallway, He opened Ciel's file and began to read through it. Having walked the path so many times, his feet remembered and he didn't have to look up from reading while at the same time, requesting: "Anton, refreshments for our guests."

Anton nodded as the king opened the door to his office followed by Ciel and Isabella. The King's man closed the door behind them and gestured to the three butlers that they could wait outside the door before departing to get drinks for them.

The king's office was a total mess, tables where strewn with maps of various parts of the world, a scattered collection of native garb from said places on the maps. Various rifles and swords leaned against the walls accompanying mounted heads of African animals.
As the King sat in his chair behind a desk that was covered in African animal carvings, Isabella pulled a tiger-skin (with it's head still attached.) from a chair and having no place to put it simply let it drop to the floor, not that it mattered any. Alfonso XII barely noticed as he finished reading Ceil's file.

"Sorry about the mess." He said as put the file on his desk and searched form something on top of it. "I've got a little something for you Bella."
Fishing out a stuffed bunny from the pile on his desk, he handed it to Isabella. The girl blushed, it wasn't just any stuffed rabbit, it was FUNtom's recently released 'bitter rabbit' dressed in a dark blue vest, top-hat and an eye-patch. the ribbon around it's neck was a shiny blue one, tied in a bow. it was almost the exact same outfit that Ciel wore. Save for the eyepatch.
Isabella took the bunny, her face still a bright red, sat down with it in her arms. "Th-thank you, your majesty." She said trying to hide her embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm
Ciel followed the king to his office and was rather shocked to see the mess. He would never have his own office in such disarray. He found himself a seat and when he saw his newly designed rabbit he smirked. "I had no idea that you were such a fan of my work Your Majesty. Aside from what I was planning on telling you about I'd also like to talk business about the possibility of me selling my products here in Spain, but that can wait until later. I wish to speak to you about Lady Isabella. During her stay I must admit that I became rather smitten with her, and I'm in love with her. I wish to marry her, but there's just one problem. The man that she's supposedly engaged to. What are my chances of proving that I'm a better man for her?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm
The King chuckled. "You don't wast any time do you Lord earl?" He grinned as the girl looked down with her blush becoming deeper. "She is the ward of her uncle, and I normally don't interfere with peoples personal business."
Isabella looked up. "But your Majesty, you are aware of why my uncle is so insistent, he is only after my family's inheritance-" She stopped at a raised finger.
Alfonso rubbed his chin. "I said, that 'I don't normally interfere.' But for my little Bella, I'm willing to make an exception. There will be a few conditions that you must meet Ciel Phantomhive. Firstly, does the girl share the same feeling?"
Isabella's response was quick. "Yes, I don't want to marry any other."
Alfonso grunted. "Secondly, would you allow her to continue her family duty of hunting demons?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 pm
Ciel Phantomhive nodded his head. "I wouldn't have it any other way your Majesty. I will be glad to allow her to continue her duties as a demon hunter. Those people need her help, and I don't want to stand in the way of that. And no. When it comes to the matters of the heart I don't waste any time at all."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm
Alfonso seemed to be pleased to hear it. He leaned back in his chair. "My Third condition is that one of your children must bare the Torquemamda name, to return to Spain to be Baron or Barroness of Castille y leon. If Isabella told you that she was demon hunter, you'd realize how important it is to keep that particular bloodline alive. The government of Spain is not about to let go of one of it's most important family s stay forever in England."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games