Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Attack of the Death Scythes[Personal] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at her "see...we answered your question in one shape or form" she stated shrugging as she would see the hesitation and the chains around her "look...I don't want to hurt you but if you keep threatening me, with your chains...I swear I'm not going to hold back, and I will force you into the ground" she explained only to have them disappear and misty seemingly trembling "um...i wasn't expecting that to work...." she muttered sighing, but her reasoning of why she back down soon came up being a person named Blimia, which made queens eyes stare at misty's then to Johanna "ok...when this is all solved and figured out...you...and her HAVE alot of explaining to do" she stated in a serious tone, with more frustration in it than most other emotions. "Oh don't worry your going to be Scolded" she stated before pointing at her "YOU STAY IN THIS CABIN...." she stated before pointing at Johanna "YOU OUT THE DOOR...EXPLAINATION" she stated before she turned around and headed to the front of the house

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:38 pm

User Image
User Image

The terrified weapon would keep her head down, nodding as Queen ordered her to stay within the cabin.
"Yes my Queen!"
She replied at once. Hearing her call the little girl out, but to frightened to lift her gaze up given Queen or any other Royal may find it disrespectful.

Johanna nuzzled against Queen's head as usual, that is until Queen called her out. Given the little girl had been ridding Queen's shoulders most of the time ever since the pancakes topic. She had little if nothing to do to prevent Queen taking her outside with her.
"Uh oh..."
Said the little girl, before Queen dragged her out of the house. Demanding an explanation.
"Well this is what happens when you don't knock her lights out..."
Explained the little girl, still holding onto Queen's head, resting her own between the kitsune's ears, Queen could feel Johanna's stomach growl behind her nape.
"I'm hungry..."

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:57 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen looked at johanna "oh yes..thats explains everything...how could i be so dense to think her memories of my great grandmother being in this forgotten kingdom that I have the keys are because i didn't knock her out" she stated with a thick, and when the word thick is used, thick as anything could ever be, making it obvious. she crossed her arms "I need a explanation...First off, shes from 300 something? shes just barely younger than my great grandmother..." she stated "not only that both you and she seem to know my name and the name of someone long dead...clearly something is off and its urking me" she stated before she would hear johanna mention she was hungry "thought it was a retreat to make a strategy...now your telling me your hungry?" she asked raising an eyebrow "got to be kidding me"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm

User Image
User Image

As Queen states she had been dense because of the whole knocking out the little girl would pad her head gently.
"Don't worry Queenie, we all make mistakes"
The little girl said before hugging Queen's head to comfort her.
But then the kitsune demanded an explanation once more.
"... ok I'm confused... what is there to explain Queenie?"
Johanna asked, Queen elaborated on Queen's age and something regarding her great grandmother.
"You know Blimia chan?"
The little girl asked even more confused. Before Queen would brought up the hunger.
"Well, eating is a nicer way to spend the time... thought we could hit two birds with one stone..."
She replied, her small stomach growling against the kitsune's nape.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rubbed her forehead "That was sarcasm...its like talking to a wall" she explained muttering the last part to herself. "yes i know Blimia...Shes my great grandmother...a pain in the a** person whom believed in her own style of leading...I killed her when i kill everyone at the tree" she stated "And shes from my world..." she sighed "is all you think about is food?" she asked sighing "Fine...we will get food...though she seemed to be acting like a servant just then...Wonder if she'll explain things" she stated "I'll catch up..go...set up a place for food or something"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

User Image
User Image

"awww but why would you kill Blimia chan? she was really nice. She got me presents and stuff"

Said the little girl, obviously sad about knowing Blimia's demise but quickly shrugged it off when Queen offered a chance to eat.
"okay, don't take long"
Jumping off from Queen's shoulders the little girl would begin running back on direction of the main hall to get things ready.

On the mean time, Misty would be found where Queen left her, still facing the floor.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed "because she was completely for using living souls for weapons" she stated rubbing her forehead. "i...hopefully wont take long" she sighed as she walked back in seeing misty still bowing "how long are you going to be like that?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:46 pm

User Image
User Image

"U-until you say so or leave my Queen...."
The brunette answered, not raising her head once. After all they were the rules of the society they lived in back then.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:54 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:58 pm

User Image
User Image

"You were gone for a minute my Queen, I must wait at least an hour to be completely sure you've left or that I am not needed."
The brunette replied before Queen would explain herself wanting her to drop the pose. Misty would lift her torso but remain on her knees, her hands placed upon her lap as she exposed her flustered face.
"As you wish my Queen."
She was both flustered and nervous given they didn't had a nice first impression of one another, therefore Misty tried to keep herself to Queen's orders.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:06 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just rose an eyebrow "you really just stand there looking at the ground for an hour...the hell is with your brain" she stated. she would see her not stand u but just sit up "Really...do i have to tell you to stand too?" she asked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Misty would not lift her gaze up to Queen given that too was disrespectful unless a Royal demanded it.
"If that's what my Queen demands me to I'll gladly stand up."
Speaking of the irony, it appeared that Queen's tittle had finally got the merit it deserved. As Misty would treat Queen as a Royal back in the old days.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:40 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

User Image
User Image

Misty would bow politely once Queen claimed this wasn't Scotland.
"If that's what her majesty desires, how should I call this place"
Misty didn't seem aware they were not in Scotland but she knew better than to refuse a Royal's world.

? OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen rubbed her forehead again "swear to god i'm never going to get used to this..." she muttered "the way you said it makes it seem like you don't believe me but your just going to accept it because i said it..."

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games