Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:55 pm
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
Nykomi
Chrono-chan! Do you recognize me? Its Milky-chan.... I gots my name changed 3nodding do you like it? You guys can call me Ny-chan now blaugh
Actually this account is still active surprised Ny-chan is a GD whore, so Milky will be chatting with you in here 3nodding

*glomp!!*...help Chrono, Milky-chan..he's really horny..XD
o.o; oh dear... I'd like to but I'm only gonna be online for 10 more minutes, Milky cannot miss her show: Desperate Housewifes domokun

YES SHE CAN!! SHE CAN WATCH IT ON www.abc.com!! ;___; Chrono just watched Lost cuz he can't watch it every Wednesday on TV!!

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing <---go there!! see?! *whimpers*
yes, she could watch it on the tiny computer screen in lumpy hard spinny chair of ick....or she could watch it on her super mega huge bigscreen TV while sitting in fluffy couch of luff and softness.... which do you think she likes bestest? rolleyes

...so she'd rather go watch some TV show she can watch for free online than talk to her favoritest person on Gaia...*sniffles*....*crawls into the corner and cries into his hands*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:55 pm
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark

hi. i dunno if i'll be on for that long, but..yeah, for a little while anywho
oh ok, well it's nice to see that there are two of you now

three, actually

@Milky-chan: pink is pretty
yesh, teh pink is teh sex 4laugh plus it matches my outfit *twirls* such a pretty outfit heart

Milky-Chan makes Chrono hot and bothered >.>;;
Chrono your jsut easily satsified...lol you know what i noticed, i'm the only chick in either the thread or guild that you have not tired to hit on..lol, but for a good reason that is  

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:56 pm
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark

o.o; oh dear... I'd like to but I'm only gonna be online for 10 more minutes, Milky cannot miss her show: Desperate Housewifes domokun

YES SHE CAN!! SHE CAN WATCH IT ON www.abc.com!! ;___; Chrono just watched Lost cuz he can't watch it every Wednesday on TV!!

yes, she could watch it on the tiny computer screen in lumpy hard spinny chair of ick....or she could watch it on her super mega huge bigscreen TV while sitting in fluffy couch of luff and softness.... which do you think she likes bestest? rolleyes

...so she'd rather go watch some TV show she can watch for free online than talk to her favoritest person on Gaia...*sniffles*....*crawls into the corner and cries into his hands*

...and Chrono doesn't even have normal network TV..and his TV is small and puny..-___- so that small little picture on the computer is wonderful to him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:56 pm
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
lol ok..hmm hey look at my siggy for asecond and notice something... lets see if you can see what sounds wrong about ti

"click to play with me"? O__o;
aww, it is teh cuteness heart  

Pandoras Paranoia #2

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:57 pm
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark

hi. i dunno if i'll be on for that long, but..yeah, for a little while anywho
oh ok, well it's nice to see that there are two of you now

three, actually

yesh, teh pink is teh sex 4laugh plus it matches my outfit *twirls* such a pretty outfit heart

Chrono your jsut easily satsified...lol you know what i noticed, i'm the only chick in either the thread or guild that you have not tired to hit on..lol, but for a good reason that is

o.o.. you understand that the minutes i hear "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" (for the lesbians out there) i totally back off? =P i..do NOT go near that. friends, yes, but no. .......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:58 pm
*clings to Milky-Chan*...i misseded you..;__; and you so much cuter wifout your nasty giant eye...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 pm
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
lol ok..hmm hey look at my siggy for asecond and notice something... lets see if you can see what sounds wrong about ti

yes lol that is actually for my kitty...but by accident it is right below my avi makeing it look like its for him, thta kinda creepy....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:00 pm
ChronoSpark
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark

...and Chrono doesn't even have normal network TV..and his TV is small and puny..-___- so that small little picture on the computer is wonderful to him
aww dont cry! *snuggles with chrono-kun* milky will be back after the show? she will come straight to this thread and snuggle lots with Chrono k? cause see, she's been waiting all day to see this show and itws on right now, sure she could see it on the comp LATER but she wants sexy naughty dirty laundry NOW domokun heart

Now is the time of the wifey show of sex and mystery and murder eek *runs outta the thread and into IRL to jump on her couch of fluffy softness* be back after teh show heart

Pandoras Paranoia #2

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:01 pm
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark

three, actually

o.o.. you understand that the minutes i hear "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" (for the lesbians out there) i totally back off? =P i..do NOT go near that. friends, yes, but no. .......
lol thats good then..lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:03 pm
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
snow_fire

aww, it is teh cuteness heart
lol but that is actually for my kitty, it's place emnt is just wrong and accidental  

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:03 pm
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark

aww dont cry! *snuggles with chrono-kun* milky will be back after the show? she will come straight to this thread and snuggle lots with Chrono k? cause see, she's been waiting all day to see this show and itws on right now, sure she could see it on the comp LATER but she wants sexy naughty dirty laundry NOW domokun heart

Now is the time of the wifey show of sex and mystery and murder eek *runs outta the thread and into IRL to jump on her couch of fluffy softness* be back after teh show heart

...okies... Chrono shall wait..>.< *stays up late again*..>.>;...that ok  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:04 pm
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
~x_Milk.n.Honey_x~
ChronoSpark

three, actually

lol thats good then..lol

yes..=P i'm a perv, not an idiot.  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:06 pm
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark

lol thats good then..lol

lol you make yourself sound proud..lol yeah it would be an idiot for htat...i f i ever were to cheat on him, (which i would never do that) but he would kick the persons a** i cheated on him with...lol....i haven't had that one before  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:07 pm
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark

lol thats good then..lol

lol you make yourself sound proud..lol yeah it would be an idiot for htat...i f i ever were to cheat on him, (which i would never do that) but he would kick the persons a** i cheated on him with...lol....i haven't had that one before

o___o i am proud.. why shouldn't i be proud of not hitting on and flirting with taken girls? O__o you know how many guys out there just..don't care? ...  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

snow_fire
Vice Captain

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:12 pm
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark
snow_fire
ChronoSpark

lol thats good then..lol

o___o i am proud.. why shouldn't i be proud of not hitting on and flirting with taken girls? O__o you know how many guys out there just..don't care? ...
lol yeah and i was just teasing you  
Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games