Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:30 pm
"Hathor, you have a baby elf?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:32 pm
Hathor walks out and comes back in holding Akina "she isn't a baby anymore, I want another one but I spent my gold on comepleteing my look." Giggles holding Akina as the elf smiles snuggling Hath as she sits back in her chair.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:37 pm
"She is lovely," Saria nods, "Is that a Gaia thing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:41 pm
Akina blushes as she speaks softly but just loud enough for Saria to hear "thank you."

Hathor giggles "yes would you like the link to it they are fun to have Akina has been plently" nods smilling.

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:50 pm
"Oh you''re quite welcome, dear," Saria says to Akina, then she turns to Hathor, "No, Hathor, I would make an awful mother. But I would like to take a peek if that is ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:56 pm
Cloud Elf "Well you never know darling Akina has been so sweet and caring she is a lot of fun" nods as she runs her fingers through Akina's hair.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:03 pm
"That is very, very cool," Saria grins.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:07 pm
Hathor plays with Akina's wings as she looks at Saira "now why are you grinning darling?"  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:26 pm
"Just because I think it is a great idea," Saria shrugs, "But I'm not really one for taking care of anything, so I don't think I'd be a good mother."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:31 pm
Alex smiles all happy-like even if her comment is random: "We have good RPers here"
3nodding  

Ia Petite Mort

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:31 pm
Hathor stands up putting Akina on her back while Akina sleeps "you never know darlin." Walks over to Sair and pokes her cheek using her tail to hold up Akina while she nods.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:39 pm
"No, you never do know, but I'm pretty sure," Saria shrugs, "And yes, Alex, we have awesome RPers here. biggrin "  

Saria Mithril

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:07 pm
"Awww" hugs Saria as she giggles looking at Alexis "yes the rpers here rock."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:10 pm
"It is my dream," Alex says breathily, coupled with a dreamy look in her eyes, "that The Heights will be like this guild. Fantabulously literate." Dreamy look gone, "I had to reject some requests and I feel very badly because of it." sad  

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:10 pm
"That reminds me," Saria smiles wickedly, "How goes your search for Aena''s heart and soul?"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games