Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joseph Brown
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 pm
Eternal Dirge
Modest Mouse is a Canadian band?

Nope, just a few Canadian tour dates. One of them in my tiny neck of the woods, which is baffling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:12 pm
Joseph Brown
Good but busy week. Lotsa work, and I'm kinda sick now... Buuuut I did get to go to the lake and see Modest Mouse.

For those who care about me.

MM? Man, lucky d00d... but I hope you feel better and don't get more sick from the concert!  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

The Hanging Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Remember kids, alcohol kills bacteria.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Maybe it's just my way of thinking but isn't stating what people will do and feel considered like, puppeteering or some s**t. Powerplaying? Or just plain not cool?

>>

*reading Sorrow's keep - referring to Slifer*

*Cough*

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

The Hanging Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm
It would serve to say what would probably happen rather than stating after the fact what should be happening. If only for the sake of keeping things fluid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah.

I mean, obviously common sense implies that if it's an earthquake people are gonna be stumbling around and s**t, but committing them to actions before giving them a chance to decide a second course of action is something that irritates, well, just about anyone.

Jus' sayin. ninja

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm
I didn't do anything of the sort and I'm rather offended you'd accuse me of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm
Wait, what? I'm lost... maybe it was the fact that I was severely out of it yesterday, but I never noticed this. Where'd it happened exactly?  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 pm

I was just making commentary.

Nothing you have to worry about. I felt like reading. Just offering some friendly advice. surprised

Enki Leviathan
MM? Man, lucky d00d... but I hope you feel better and don't get more sick from the concert!

Concert was Monday, so lucky I wasn't sick. Still it was amazing! A lot of Good News and We Were Dead, but when they played older stuff everyone went nuts.  

Joseph Brown
Crew

The Hanging Man

I'm just waiting for someone to post. Unfortunately it looks to be turning into a powerfest rather than anything my character should be involved in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm

I read something about Zombie Ebris in here a good few pages back.

>>

It must happen.

Lol.

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm
If you're refering to the part where I said she might be confused it's merely a suggestion, like "He might be in pain after I punch him in the face". There's no puppeteering.

@JB Canada? What province.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Not what I was referring to but again, don't worry your pretty little head over it.

It's commentary. You need not listen nor concern yourself over it.

Besides, I have a post I should be making.

ninja

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 pm
Joseph Brown
Enki Leviathan

Concert was Monday, so lucky I wasn't sick. Still it was amazing! A lot of Good News and We Were Dead, but when they played older stuff everyone went nuts.

Well ya. Their new s**t is pretty cool, but their older stuff is AMAZING! X3

@Voodoo Man: I don't plan on their being a whole lot of powers on my end. Alex may have his father ability of water control, but he never practiced with it so he doesn't use it much.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games