Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:10 pm
Dangit now I wanna make an SA Quiz Game...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Question #3: which member has been jokingly referred as the guild's living EI? xd  

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:27 pm
...wha?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm
For reference, started reading the wanted section's posts after getting halfway through page 4. People start joking about how if I was to wear any more evolving items, Gaia'd have to make my avi an evolving item.  

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Oh right.
I hate abbrv.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm
yea, EI threw me off too.

as for the Disney competition...that would be an interesting thing to see  

Radjulon
Crew

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:45 pm
xD I'm more like a Disney theme park person - and by that it's mainly just Disneyland. I'm fairly decent with remembering things from movies - just not the major details like voice actors and etc. But I have to admit - it would be fun : P

So yeah, that's actually a picture from Walt Disney Worlds "Journey into your Imagination with Figment" attraction - formerly "Journey into Imagination." The original version of the attraction was by far its most popular and preferred version, but as time moves forward, so do the parks and technology, and the ride was scrapped and redone, taking out the character called "Dreamfinder."

I could go on, but long story short, the new ride sucks, bring back the old one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:46 am
*sigh* Another 12-hour shift at work... If I weren't so accomodating and needed the money to pay back my brother for buying my car, I'd have so much more free time. Older cars are nice - when you have to register the license plate, in Utah the fees are based on the age of the vehicle. Let's hear it for $58!!! *dances*

Now I have 6 hours to do whatever, since I spent the first two cleaning and prepping the lobby and breakfast area, checked in my reservations, cleaned the bathroom, organized all my paperwork, ran the night audit, and emptied out the trash cans around the property to discourage the raccoons. And I even filtered through our scrap papers, sorting those that must be shredded with the ones we can simply rip up and throw away. The ones to be thrown away I would guess at about 600 pages... sweatdrop I really wish that we had recycle bins. Even the amount of scrap paper I take home to let my nieces use to draw on would come to a hefty number. I wonder where the nearest recycle center is?  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Makaniti

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 am
Sweet, nothing better then a little bit of free time.

on another note

OMGTHANKYOU!! Your so super awesome!!! pirate pirate pirate pirate heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 am
wha??

who's super awsome and why?  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:32 pm
*glomps Makaniti* I'm so happy to be able to help out. Besides, what's a few pixels between friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm
I gotta draw ya'll stuff heart

and Miko's awesome, because she gave me back my bird nest ravishing hair, see my manly hood.  

Captain Makaniti

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 pm
Interesting. I just looked up my gaian astrology. I'm a Cauda Diaboli, or Devil's Tail. I'm supposed to be a jerk basically. I don't know if I can live up to that...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 am
Im what youd Call a Human Pincushion orrrrr, a Punching bag.

Both work well with me in all reality. Im mostly a Punching bag thou  

Destructo Kid

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 am
At least you guys are interesting! I'm a freakin' box D:  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games