Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm
Oh, thank you.

Always happy to please. I thought my audience at this point was mostly Dessi and JB, but-

Reminds me, I need to read JB and Maxi's latest post or so in Gestalt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm
Dear Slifer:

For the magical effect, who's rolling the dice, me or you? I want to know because I'm going to do this thing, and you have the corrupt zone going, so if my nose is going to start bleeding profusely the moment I mess it up, I'd like to play it.

Or I can just do what I want to do and we do reactions later since that usually works anyway. In any event, I'll post in.. say, two hours if you don't respond.

Sincerely, Descant's mundane

04 Spriggan

Chatty Lunatic

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm
I hurr'd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 pm
04 Spriggan
Dear Slifer:

For the magical effect, who's rolling the dice, me or you? I want to know because I'm going to do this thing, and you have the corrupt zone going, so if my nose is going to start bleeding profusely the moment I mess it up, I'd like to play it.

Or I can just do what I want to do and we do reactions later since that usually works anyway. In any event, I'll post in.. say, two hours if you don't respond.

Sincerely, Descant's mundane

I rolled last time just for the sake of it because I hadn't told anyone what was happening, you can roll the dice if you wish and just write out what happens, if you're shooting for a spell that is.  

The Last Pedigree

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm
>:{  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm
>:}  

Toneldren the Conjurer

04 Spriggan

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:54 pm
After writing and reading that, I think it's best I write what I'm doing like normal... and you roll. So there's that element of surprise. I like that element, along with neon and boron.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm
To the likes of all the really cool artists we have here, come check out Anna and my art contest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm
I'll consider gracing you with my presence.

Also, whenever Fish takes a long time to post, I always imagine him at a workbench for some reason, crafting the perfect post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm
ragingtofu
I'll consider gracing you with my presence.

I felt quite honored, Rage. It was benevolent of you  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

04 Spriggan

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm
Nice, Silk. He did a good job on the water spirit, lots of hair detail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm
Posted. Gonna suck if I fail. Knowing my luck...  

04 Spriggan

Chatty Lunatic

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm
Whu...?

Also: PSH! I have fails to see you suck at anything you do XP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Wait, Kraun, so you have... some kind of summoner now? Water elementalist? Now I feel dumb for never figuring out who that was, though I guess I didn't really try too hard.

And Rage I... I don't even know what to say. >________>

How did you find out about my workbench?  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

04 Spriggan

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm
I have have a character that is bad at what she does only because of her luck. So great is her ability to end up in an explosion that may or may not be her fault, that it's been written into her history that her father got on Lady Luck's bad side and cursed his child.

Seriously. I can't get a good roll with her, hitting a 3 and 1 in a crucial move. Instead of holding open a portal, she started bleeding internally.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games