Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:08 pm
I can't...i can onlywalk backwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Rhies
I can't...i can onlywalk backwards.

Really? Walking forward's not that hard. You should try it.  

MortalAngel

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 am
I'm not an ambiturner

I can't turn left  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:09 am
@ Spin: for killing a sacred koi, I hereby curse you with shingles!! mad Not only does it prevent you from completing the POST, but its true horror is that your muscles are slowly and painfully peeling away from your bones - and it's not isolated to just your lower legs...

@ Mortal: you too, have sinned against your goddess, and a just punishment has been plotted out. In true Greek fashion, I shall transform you into a giant worm and impale your gooey flesh upon a hook and allow you to forever dangle above the river Styx where souls in anguish shall rip the innards from you every day, but you shall not die, and every night you shall regenerate to face the same torment endlessly.

@ SOA: Your goddess is most pleased with your offering! Name one enemy, and I shall smite them with a most horrible plague that modern science has no hope of curing - ingrown toenails! With every step, they shall cringe, weep, and leave bloody footprints in their wake.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:31 am
wow... sacrafice a bird and get the plague.

that wasn't a koi i killed... it was tuna

besides, fish don't have feelings anyway....

*swigs saki* take that blargablarg  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:01 am
Avaxis Spin
wow... sacrafice a bird and get the plague.

that wasn't a koi i killed... it was tuna

besides, fish don't have feelings anyway....

*swigs saki* take that blargablarg

Tuna? I never liked those guys, always luring poor naive dolphins into nets...

Very well, I'll settle for giving you hemorrhoids for a week. Next!  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 am
doh...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 am
I like Miko. She curses well.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 am
I agree. I couldn't help but laugh at the punishments (or in my case, blessing). I think i'll pass on targeting anyone though. No grudges as of right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:45 pm
sooo, i can't log on as avaxis right now for some reason... and my avi is an x of him. i sure as hell hope something doesn't come up missing...  

Faydolin

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 pm
Hopefully it won't mean having to help buy everything back. I'm not saying that we wouldn't help, but it certainly would be better to come back and find everything intact.

It might be showing up as an X for you, but it still seems normal to me right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:08 pm
Maeth

Thanks, Boss. I credit my imaginative curses to my love of Greek gods and their hands-on approach with their worshipers, and my course in Pathology from UCMT. Pathology is, for the layman, the study of diseases. Funny enough, sometimes it's the mild things that you have to watch out for...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Still, knowing medical terminology can be fun, just like knowing the chemical names for everyday things. You can point at a glass of water and refer to it as hydroxic acid. you can get some pretty funny reactions that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:27 pm
Miko-dono
Maeth

Thanks, Boss. I credit my imaginative curses to my love of Greek gods and their hands-on approach with their worshipers, and my course in Pathology from UCMT. Pathology is, for the layman, the study of diseases. Funny enough, sometimes it's the mild things that you have to watch out for...

My granny had shingles for a while.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm
@Miko

your quite a vicious goddess 0.0 I got to play goddess in class today lol, a lot of people didn't like my trade offs for their gifts.

@Spin
well, I think it's safe to say your not hacked into, because your avi is still lookin hella cool and I can see it fine. maybe you had caps on or something? sad
I'll buy you back your stuff back anyway though heart  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games