Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm
@ Maeth: Your poor Granny... Shingles are nasty things, no matter what age you are. Like I posted earlier, it's where the tendon of the muscles of the legs, Anterior Tibialis among them, begin to separate and peel away from the periosteum of the bone. The periosteum is a thin layer of connective tissue (identical to tendons and ligaments BTW) that is what the muscles attach to, and the ligaments that hold bones together connect to it as well, and not onto the actual surface of the bone. sweatdrop Sorry, didn't mean to rant.

@ Rad: I'm on a Greek goddess kick right now, cause I happen to be rereading the Goddess Summoning series by P.C. Cast, and from mythology the Greek gods were not what one would call benevolent... Unless you were a total brown-noser and a big sacrificer, but then you would be in the good graces only of your chosen deity, and those you ignore would sooner or later throw some bad karma your way... They don't call them Greek tragedies for nothin'. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm
lol I hear you. I'm in a world mythology, seriously, they had some boredom issues lol  

Radjulon
Crew

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm
yay... i'm back..

apparently it was a glitch... don't everyone rejoice at once..

it musta been that hemhroid curse...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm
Avaxis Spin
yay... i'm back..

apparently it was a glitch... don't everyone rejoice at once..

it musta been that hemhroid curse...

Welcome back! blaugh

Though I've never heard of hemarrhoids causing avi glitches... Usually you just have to apply a cream daily and sit on an inflated donut. rofl  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:23 pm
Wowzerz I missed some major drama on the guild O_o

I have a serious (oh gosh) question that I would like some responses too.

Is there anything that you wish the internet could do that it doesn't already have the possibility of doing? - See my Padre is setting up something and he's looking for an idea for an online application that'll be totally awesome... we just don't have any ideas on what it could be XP

So... any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 pm
SOAForever
Still, knowing medical terminology can be fun, just like knowing the chemical names for everyday things. You can point at a glass of water and refer to it as hydroxic acid. you can get some pretty funny reactions that way.

OMG! Water's an acid?! I'm going to die! But seriously, what is hydroxic acid exactly? Why do they call it an acid? Doesn't it have to have some sort of property in its chemical composition in order to be called an acid? I'm not a science major or anything, but it would be interesting to know...AND ALSO, why am I being punished? What did I do to deserve that?  

MortalAngel

MortalAngel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 pm
Jovey4

Is there anything that you wish the internet could do that it doesn't already have the possibility of doing? - See my Padre is setting up something and he's looking for an idea for an online application that'll be totally awesome... we just don't have any ideas on what it could be XP

So... any ideas?

Does he write software or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Miko-dono
@ Rad: I'm on a Greek goddess kick right now, cause I happen to be rereading the Goddess Summoning series by P.C. Cast, and from mythology the Greek gods were not what one would call benevolent... Unless you were a total brown-noser and a big sacrificer, but then you would be in the good graces only of your chosen deity, and those you ignore would sooner or later throw some bad karma your way... They don't call them Greek tragedies for nothin'. crying

Now, wait a second. What about Apollo? He sounds like a loving, wise, and sexy inspiring deity. Although I haven't read many Greek tragedies or anything.  

MortalAngel

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 am
water is an acid... a little...

it's just slightly above neutral on the pH scale. you deserved your punishment by sacrificing a fish... and your punishment reminds me of what zeus did to that one dude for bringing fire down to mortals. forever to be eaten... (God of War II anyone?)

as far as the internet question... if it could make me some good coffee, that would be awsome...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm
MortalAngel
Jovey4

So... any ideas?

Does he write software or something?

Nah - he's getting ready to set up an online business - that's all I'm legally allowed to say.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 pm
scary times for that kinda stuff... good luck to him...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 am
Avaxis Spin
water is an acid... a little...

it's just slightly above neutral on the pH scale. you deserved your punishment by sacrificing a fish... and your punishment reminds me of what zeus did to that one dude for bringing fire down to mortals. forever to be eaten... (God of War II anyone?)

as far as the internet question... if it could make me some good coffee, that would be awsome...

I thought water was neutral, that's interesting. Anyways...UNJUST PUNISHMENT! I didn't sacrifice a fish! I'm the one who offered the worms!  

MortalAngel

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 am
@ Jovey: Well, I found a freeware that does desktop sticky notes, so I'm happy with that, but what I need now is an alarm clock-type app. Like if I put in things I need to do at certain times of the day, it will bring up a little notification window and make a noise (preferably a sound I can choose) and remind me. Of course, I haven't googled to see if there's already one in existence cause I can never remember to look when I have the time...

@ Mortal: I was feeling a bit vengeful when I was cursing people, and you just got got in the backlash. That and I was offended by being offered worms - snakes and lizards I'd accept cause they're cute, but worms are only good for feeding fish or reptiles, not goddesses.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 am
yea... you shoulda stuck with the fish sacrifice...

carp-a-diem!!!!!

get it..carp...

ah nevermind...  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm
*smacks Spin with staff*

Anywho. . . .

I got an email from a couple in Canada who found me on the NCBTMB website and they want me as their massage therapist when they come to visit Utah!! 4laugh I feel so loved!  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games