Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:11 am
Hoshi felt herself falling. She was falling into a place she used to know but now seemed so cold and unfamiliar that an involuntary chill ran down her spine just before she hit the hard, unforgiving ground. She couldn't stop crying. Her first love was lost to betrayal... but she couldn't lose Rue to something she couldn't even prevent..
Deep down inside her mind she felt something pulling her. Something told her to stand up and go....
Wait... go.. where? Where is there to go when in unconsciousness..
She shrugged, wiping her tears from her face and stopped crying, slowly. She stood up and turned around, seeing a small light through the darkness. She peered curiously at it for a moment, and decided then that this would be the path she'd take, in hopes that she'd find something to help...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:31 am
Saphira_lights

Hello. Freyr said telepathically to Neo. As the greeting reached his thoughts strange symbols that he distantly recognised flashed out of his memory. The images were annoying but not distracting.
When no reply came Freyr frowned and lightly bit Neo's leg, she didn't like being ignored.
I'm talking to you. she said angrily afterwards as Neo jumped back from the touch.
Yeah, i know. neo finally muttered, remembering to think his speech, not to say it. Something that he didn't dare admit was the strange comfort he got from their mental bond. The feeling that he wasn't quite as alone as he felt.
"Hello Freyr." fire said softly, kneeling beside the pale dragon.
Hi. she said back although only Neo could hear her. Well, can't hang round here all day. she said cheerfully, skipping over to Tharazzi and looking at him.
"Will you take us back to the mainland?" neo asked on behalf of Freyr. Tharazzi nodded and changed to his larger form so that the two knights and dragon could get on. Once everyone was ready Tharazzi spread his black wings and began to fly back where they had come.

I keep asking myself the same questions... fire muttered. Like, where are the other Ithrannian knights? Are they safe? How many are left alive.
Are all your questions based on the knights of Ithranna? tharazzi asked, turning into a lazy dive then gaining height again.
Most of them. she admitted.
I can't answer those ones.
You can't answer any of them. fire growled, suddenly darting round and catching Freyr in mid jump as she aimed to land on her head.
How did you know i was there? freyr squealed as she attempted to free herself from the half panthers grasp. The words again only appeared in Neo's head.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:46 pm
Hoshi walked away from Rue. She was blind to him, picking the path to the light. His own voice failed him and his arm failed to go far enough to touch Hoshi. He felt himself slipping into darkness hearing the mocking of the three before. He shook his head as he too began to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:51 pm
Hoshi abruptly turned around, feeling something else in the darkness. She glanced around and started walking slowly back that way, being cautious. She stumbled across something.
"Owww.." she rubbed the back of her head as she groaned. "What the hell did I just.." She looked over at what appeared to be a body..
"Rue?! RUE!!" She hugged him and started to cry again, wondering if it was real. She didn't really care right at that moment though, it felt real and it was a blissful moment that maybe she had found him.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:55 pm
Rue grasped Hoshi tightly. All of the doubt dissappeared. He closed his eyes as the darkness came closer and closer. He wouldn't let her go. He felt the floor shift as his tears slid down his face, but only held Hoshi closer. A sudden explosion shook him and he opened his eyes. The demension was meant for them, but where it took them was a place that lacked any good. Ithranna...so they had finally made it back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:03 pm
Hoshi blinked through tears and glanced around.
"Ith...ranna..." she whispered, just barely audible. She looked back over at Rue and smiled sadly, pulling away for a moment but tightly grasping his hand.
"It's.. great to see you, Rue.."  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

rue867
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:48 pm
Rue nodded. "Glad to see you, but looks like someone planed this one out. I don't think by chance we were to find each other again in Ithranna. But it's okay now. As long as I have you I'll be able to move on...wait! I remember now!" Rue held her hand as he looked across the tarnished land. "Before I saw you in the darkness Silver and Mew told me they were still here. That's what it is! We have to save everyone who was left behind in Ithranna. We have to hurry."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:18 pm
Hoshi showed a flash of vague surprise in her eyes for a moment, but it went away just as quickly as it had appeared. The half-wolf nodded at him, understanding the situation. "But how are we going to get over the distances in such short time?" she pondered aloud. "Varroth was left behind.." she stared at their linked hands for a moment, getting lost in the strangely intricate design their hands seemed to make.. simple, yet complex.
She was shaken back quickly when she heard a familiar voice behind her, and she jumped slightly but grinned, suddenly more ecstatic than she had been probably for years now.
Looking for me? You're SOOO lost without me... you owe me a feast, it was way too hard for me to find you.
Hoshi grinned, grateful that her dragon had somehow made it. They were, after all, linked, and the bond between the two was as powerful a bond between dragon and human that had ever been made. Things were looking up, Hoshi hoped that everything could work out just so easily but knew that it probably wouldn't. She turned back to Rue, still holding onto him, almost as if afraid to lose him again.
"So.. you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?" she laughed.  

Hoshi Okami
Vice Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:16 pm
Topaz grinned over at Emelin and her shirt.

"You should get it, it would look adorable..." She shrugged, and stepped over to the Dressing rooms to try on her own riding shirt.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:54 pm
Emelin grabbed her shirt and put it over her other.

"What do you think Sien?"
Sien looked up and smiled.

-You look good. You need some pants to match though...-
-Well duh...- She rolled her eyes and went to go look at the pants. She found some pants the same material and color. They were slightly tighter than the ones she had, which was good and went well with her boots.
-There, that better?- Siencyn nodded and scampered off through the clothes to find Mel.

"Good."

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:53 pm
Jager stared at the horizon, taking no distinct path while flying on the back of the barrowed dragon, Varroth. Valk slept again after their stop to a small pub for some food. Jager's own eyes began to feel heavy, half through boredom of the eventless flight and half of the weariness of the day. He saw the sun sinking, indicating that it was soon becoming night. Jager yawned and rested. There was a sudden jerk in the flight that aroused Jager's slumber. He blinked a few times and saw something strange. The flying form of Varroth was fading, disappearing. "What?"
He felt his foot fall slightly down through the fading figure, showing that soon, he'd have nothing to ride on. He would just do what Hoshi did and jump, but he had since climbed a greater deal of altitude. "Val-!" He tried to shout out his dragon's name, but he was cut off by the total dissappearance of the dragon he was riding. He fell through the air a good enough distance. His blade, his dragon, and himself landed on the ground with a loud thud, Jager's blade landing blade first into the ground next to him. The Knight groaned and looked to the sky, giving an unusual placed smirk.
"Shigoto no ato ni
Me ga sameru
Nani ka shinakucha
Shigoto no ato ni.."
With the day closing like his eyes, Jager slept on an aching back.

((The translation of what Jager says is this:
After a hard day
It's time to wake up
I need a make up
After a hard day
Its from Faust, by Gorillaz))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:11 pm
Eyotto turned to one side, feeling the union of two powers and then the dissappearance of the same ones. "Ugh? What was that?" He focused on the location and narrowed his eyes, opening them again with a purple like skin over them like a cat's second pair of eyelids. With this new eyesight, Eyotto could find just about anyone. He cocked a grin. "Heh, looks like Rue and Hoshi are back together. This is good and bad," the demon said, now talking to himself. "They are both harder to kill because they have eachother, but then again, if I succeed in killing just one, their hearts will break with their spirits." He grinned wider. "I'll have to get stronger. I was just testing Rue, but I had to push for a bit. Hoshi is as experienced as he is.. This should be LOTS of fun, but first I need to make some more recruits." He turned to the cave's mouth. "Starting with Reiko.."  

Dayon Rolav

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:31 pm
Jade's eyes opened slightly and she turned her head just about a inch to see she was on the ground. Jade blinked and sat up, she must have fallen alseep. Jade sure didnt have a clue what day it was or what time.
Luna's eyes darted from where she was stareing and gazed at Jade for only a moment. "How are you?" Luna said simply as she sat up from her laying postion on the ground.
Jade looked at Luna and got up to her feet, "Im fine but we sould get moveing." Jade said and looked down slightly. Jade had not seen enother Dragon Knight in months and was begaining to think if she was ever going to again.
Luna only nodded and walked over to Jade's side and smiled slightly. Jade smiled back but it was more of a sad smile. Jade started to walk forwards and Luna shook her head wondering why she didnt want to fly. Luna followed Jade a few feet behind as watched as Jade was looking in the sky looking as though she wasnt paying any attention to where she was walking.
After a while of walking Jade stoped and only blinked as she stared at a figure on the ground. She took a couple steps forward and Jade heard Luna snort and shake her head from behind. Jade recognized the body after a moment and remembered his name vaguely: Jager. "Jager?" Jade said the name slowly as she walked over to him. "Are you all right?" Jade asked stareing at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:17 pm
Jager's eyes squinted and opened to see the image of a Dragon Knight over him. "Uh..wha? Jade?" He propped himself up and rubbed his head. "Ah...how's it going?"  

draconoclaw
Crew

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:22 pm
draconoclaw
Jager's eyes squinted and opened to see the image of a Dragon Knight over him. "Uh..wha? Jade?" He propped himself up and rubbed his head. "Ah...how's it going?"

Jade blinked slightly, "ah good, but what happened?" Jade asked as she wondered what had happened. Luna had walked up behind Jade and stared at Jager for a moment before looking towards Jade and listen.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games