Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm
Sasha Elliot Knite
User Image
"Life is not a game..
For boys and girls to play..'

Sasha's eyes felt as though her inner fire burned the soft flesh of her eyes. She reached up and began to rub slightly, groaning slightly at the feel. She was finally able to open her eyes and looked around the room. A young man, or what appeared to be a young man, after all, looks can be decieving, entered the shop and began looking around. Of course, she figured this man would pass right by her, not that it mattered too much to her. She sighed silently as his footsteps neared and were sure to pass, but, to her surprise, they stopped. She groaned again, stretching out her sore muscles. It was no way to treat some one like herself. She looked up at the man, his red hair caught her off guard slightly, it was almost frightening, but not quite. Too bad her favorite color was orange.. Naturally.

She looked up, staring back into his eyes, feeling the soft kind feeling he seemed to give off, though there was something odd about this fellow. "Sasha." She said rather dryly. She loved to play games with people, and her was her first. She pointed up to the top of the cage where there was a small file with her name printed in bold lettering on the top right corner. "And you?" She asked, purposely searching over is torso for some obvious indication of his name, though she had seen nothing of the sort. "What can I do for you kind sir?" She asked, her tone was soft and respectful, though inside it was nothing more than a constant mock.

Next thing she knew, Cal's voice spoke up. It was not closing time. "Oh.. Shoot." She muttered with a dry smirk. She looked up to the man and tilted her head a bit at him. He had other plans. He wanted to stay?! She frowned at this guy, confused at his current desire. "Uhhg." She grumbled silently, she pushed herself to the back of her cage and curled up against the iron bars, watching, waiting.

'And simply change the rules..
When it don't turn out your way..'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 pm
Blare entered the slave shop looking for a male to buy.  

rainfallsdeep

Beloved Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 pm
This roleplay is pretty much dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 pm
((The only way that we are going to get anywhere is with a time skip...that is really what I have been waiting for and without it there isn't much really that I can do with my masters or slaves....))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm
((I am posting Cal today or tommorow, relax >< I just lost my job after struggling for a while to keep it, so I have not been up to posting. But there will be one soon. The time skip will come after this post, but the RP cannot stay on day one forever.

Also... We have an OOC for a reason!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Conroy shifted to his side, deep in sleep at this point, and shivered due ti the cold metal. He fidgeted around like this for a while unaware of Blare or any other master in the shop, before settling down somewhat. Memories flashed back to him in his sleep.  

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:07 pm
After a few long minutes of waiting for the Masters to choose whether they wished to stay or return home, Cal stood and cleared his throat. His little pet was swaying slightly, obviously exhausted from the events of the day. He stood, cleared his throat, and looked around the shop with a quirked eyebrow. "Clipped wings is closed for the night. Please clear the sales-floor, and I bid everyone a goodnight." He said in a clear voice, looking over the slaves once more before he turned to Kaura, and lightly took her arm.

He pulled her to the back, a frown on his face. "I had told you time and again to rest." He told her, pulling out his keys to unlock the back door and guide her through. "I do not give orders for no reason, Elf." His voice softened as he led her up the flight of stairs to his home, "I know you wish to help, but you cannot expect to help me everywhere at once. So, I will show you to your room, and you are to sleep. Come morning you are to follow my every order, even if it is to sit and watch me tend to the shop, understood?" He asked, pausing at the entrance of his home to wait for her slight nod.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi turned around, passing by Sasha's cage he cocked his head a little at her obvious displeasure. He smiled at her, but it didn't seem smug whatsoever. He walked back to a room, opening the door he walked inside. It was less elaborate than what he was used to but it would do. He took off his shoes, leaving them at the doorway. Making his way across the room he laid down on the bed, falling asleep in a matter of minutes.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

The BlackMajik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Zyriga Angro:The Shopkeeper

User Image

"So...here it is" Zyriga gazed upon the doors of the shop with a few blinks and he scratched his head with a small smile. It would seem as though Cal took his leave a while ago. He was never one to wait on anything. At the same time the thought of him thinking that understanding the dynamics behind business quickly irritated him. He shrugged his shoulders and felt through his pockets and found the key that was in the letter. Walking up to the door, he slips the key and turns it and pushes the door open.

Looking over everything, he was surprised to see that aside from some evidence of dust, the place was still pretty well kept. This would only make the opening process easier for him. He walks along the area so he could familiarize himself with where everything was located at. He found the office and he saw that it was nice and clean. It only made him wonder what kind of things Cal placed on his office. But putting some life to his office cold wait, right now he needed to get some things up and running.

He found the filing cabinet and he placed all of his paperwork in and organized a few things within the office. Then he came back and he looked at the foods, checking on dates and throwing out anything that was expired. He sat down and made a few calls to schedule some ongoing deliveries for the place but it turned out that the deliveries were still scheduled. He smiles thinking of how Cal must've tried to make this as easy as he could for him. Whenever he could catch up with the b*****d he would have to thank him.

He started opening some windows to get some fresh air in as well as some light. He flicked the on switch on the sigh that said "Open" and he smiled slightly before going back and getting the registry of all the remaining slaves as well as the shipment that came with the letter. he was to be expecting soon. The slave shop was back in business.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Teyha Lockra

Teyha didn't say a word as the burly slaver hooked the leash to her collar. "Time to go little witch." Mordok said kindly, pulling on the lead to urge her to her feet. Teyha followed the order without a wordm trying not to feel humiliated by the way the man treated her now, like an animal. 'You did choose this.' She reminded herself as she was helped out of the back of the van, the slaver ruffling her hair affectionately. "It is not often that we get a free woman selling herself to us." He chuckled softly, and tugged on her again, "Well, here it is, per our agreement... The nicest little shop in the city." He tugged again, and Teyha followed obediently behind with a slight grateful smile. "I think the owner gave the shop to a friend last night to be with his new slave." He mused to himself.

He opened the door and tugged Teyha once more to follow him in. "Ah! Zyriga!" He laughed, "So you're the lucky b*****d who got this shop?" Mordok laughed, urging Teyha forward. "Well, I have your newest peice of merchendice, a young witch..." He glanced back at the girl with a frown. "What did you say you name was?" He asked softly, patting her head again, as Teyha tried to shy away from the affectionate touch.

"Teyha." She said softly, turning her attention to the shopkeeper to watch him quietly.

"Ah yes!" Mordok laughed, "Well, Teyha and I have an agreement. I'll sell ya to you for half what Call gave, $250, under the condition you make certain she goes to a kind master."

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The BlackMajik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image

Zyriga heard the bell from the door and he saw a man who judging from the physical features matching the description in the letter must be Mordok. He smiled a little hearing him address him by name, able to assume now that Cal must've mentioned something about him to the handler.

"Ah so you must be Mordok then, pleasure to meet you. Cal told me about you in the letter. That you've been one of the few that he's been able to trust. Bear with me as I get things up and running here. I'm sure it won't be much like Cal, but hopefully it'll be different in a good way" He said with a smile.

Once Mordok brought his attention to the new arrival Teyha, he looked her over just to check her physical condition and he smiled afterward. " Hi I'm Zyriga and...well I don't know the circumstances of you coming here, but I hope I can make things somewhat comfortable here."

He looked at her for a while and he thought it over for a while before he straightened. "So it's a nice master you seek? I'm not sure what you would define as nice...but what do you think about being with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
Teyha Lockra

Mordok grinned and nodded, "Yeah, I bring in the slaves I find from time to time, but I was always willing to give Cal a hand... If he paid me for my time." The man gave a wide grin, shifting his weight when he saw the new shopkeeper looking Teyha over. The little witch tried to move away, but Mordok yanked on the leash before turning to face her, a stern from on his face. "Don't you pull away from a Master, you are property now, and he is allowed to view you."

Teyha frowned slightly, looking from one man to the other while she considered the Shopkeepers proposal. "I think I would be more comfortable with someone who didn't look me over once and offer to buy me." She said dryly. "And a 'nice' master would be someone who wont hit me or force me out of my comfort zone." She crossed her arms, setting her jaw stubbornly as she watched the shopkeeper.

"Be respectful!" Mordok growled, and gave her a light slap across the back of her head, just enough to make the witch blink without causing any damage. "She is new." He explained with a chuckle.

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The BlackMajik

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm

User Image

Zyr saw her discomfort with his looking her over, but he just wanted to check for any signs of wounds injury or otherwise. But he supposed that the eyes of a men to a women were no different despite the situation. "I'm just following procedure when it comes to slave being brought in"

Zyr heard her response to his offer, he blinked a few times and he smiled and let out a laugh. "I suppose I was being a little presumptuous as if I was trying to imply to you that I'm nice just because I'm making the offer. Alright...well perhaps I should put it this way...I'll purchase you...then offer will stand...you can observe as I try to get this place going, and just let me know. Otherwise I'll recommend the masters that at least appear to be nice and are looking to be friendly with their slaves your way. Sounds good to me...am I missing anything?" The question was directed to bot Teyha and Mordok as his eye shifted from one of them to the other.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games