Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 am

Of course it’s so.’ Murmuring this after a few moments, the Austrian buried his burning face into a pillow, biting his tongue. This conversation was getting too strange. ‘ Ich will dass ihr mich versteht *... I’ll tell you the truth. I... I don’t like yaks. At all. What I meant to say was that, well. Uhm...’ This was awkward. Very awkward. The aristocrat supposed that he could dull down his emotions a little... This probably wasn’t the best time to talk about this, seeming as the albino was literally a few inches from toppling off of the bed and would probably attempt to get away from him...

Don’t do anything drastic. Bitte, we can talk this out... And I’ve not got any false hope, so there’s no need to fret. But... Don’t take this the wrong way, alright? But I may... I may have a... A bit of a crush on you. But can you blame me?’ The defensive statement escaped him before he had a chance to stop himself, causing the Austrian to tense and shrink away under the covers with a groan. ‘Es tut mir leid ... I’m so ashamed of myself.

(*I want you to understand me.)
(**I’m sorry.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am
Settling himself more comfortably, the albino kept his hand on his necklace, fingers tugging slightly on the pendant. He stroked the silver cross, not glancing up as he listened to Roderich. He bit his lip slightly, closing his eyes. He felt really uncomfortable, as if he was completely surrounded, when he was really near-alone.

His eyes opened wide at what the aristocrat said, a blush staining his cheeks. Hand dropping from his neck, he tried to edge back. Legs still tangled in the blankets, Gilbert fell from the bed. Hitting his head on the floor, he groaned softly.

Legs wrapped in the blankets, he couldn't move even if he had the desire of flight. Instead, he lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling with slightly disorientated crimson eyes. He was desperately trying to make sense of everything.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 am

Oh dear. Despite having begged the Prussian to not do anything dramatic, he had reacted accordingly. Then again, it wasn’t as if the aristocrat could expect Gilbert to act any different... Though Roderich didn’t realise that he was that repulsive. The look that he’d gotten from the albino... It made him feel sick. He’d not expected the German to reciprocate that slightly warped attachment, though to be backed away from, as if he were offensive or deranged... Well. He wasn’t entirely sure how to deal with that.

Then he lost the albino over the edge of the bed.

Flinching in empathy, Roderich bit his tongue. He wanted to ask after Gilbert’s welfare, but that meant interacting with him; he was sure that the Prussian wouldn’t want that. In fact, he probably wanted nothing to do with him anymore... It hadn’t been a confession of love, but rather a confession of a little ‘crush’ (he was sure glad that he’d not told him the full extent -of which he himself wasn’t even sure of-!), seeming as his ex-rival, and probably now ex-friend, had reacted so poorly.

Never had he felt so damn hopeless. Of course, it wasn’t the end of the world, but he was just as company-starved as a lot of other nations. That, and Gilbert was sick right now. Not that he needed to remind himself of that... Hearing the albino’s weak little groan was enough. Swallowing thickly, he sat up, shifting to the edge of the bed furthest away from the Prussian whilst hanging his head in his hands. Pressing his fingers into his eyes, the Austrian mumbled soft apologies, before getting up in order to sit by the door, resting his back against the hard wood with a gentle, fleeting sigh. He felt restless... Yet, he was willing to talk it out, still, with the ex-nation, even if it meant that Gilbert would prefer to stay away forever, once Ludwig came to pick him up.

If you’d prefer it, I’ll not come near you anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm
Groaning softly, the Prussian's vision was blurry with disorientation. He could feel the nausea coming back to join his dizziness. His thoughts were a jumbled mess. He closed his eyes, the blurriness making everything worse.

He felt so confused. Roderich had a crush on him? It.. it made sense of his actions today, really. He probably should have caught on to it earlier, instead of being literally floored by it.

He just.. couldn't make sense of everything. Did he feel anything like that for Roderich? Gott, he couldn't tell. He was too sick to deal with this.

Making another soft groan, he curled up on his side, laying his hand open beside him and staring at it with a weak gaze. He felt so alone. And it was his own fault. He was too distant from his real emotions, keeping everything behind a mask of self-confidence when, in reality, he was feeling pretty pathetic.

"Don't leave me 'lone," he mumbled, not caring how pitiful his voice sounded. He was sick and tired of being alone all the time.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

This was incredibly confusing. So, he was appalling to the albino, but yet he didn't want to be apart from Roderich? Then again, he remembered that Gilbert had confessed to a fear of being alone... Perhaps even poor company was better than no company. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything at all... They'd still be on the bed and probably rather comfortable, rather than in this situation with a few metres between them. This was incredibly awkward, and it seemed as if this wasn't going to fix itself...

Maybe they could gloss over it. Yes. If he just continued on, buried his head in the sand and hopefully ignored the impending debate that would most likely arise from this, perhaps it could return to normal for tonight, and then tomorrow, hopefully Ludwig would come and pick Gilbert up, and then they could forget that all of this had happened. Although that probably meant that the ex-nation would avoid him like the plague... It would be better for them both. Maybe Roderich could calm his emotions down, and then they could talk this out like reasonable adults... And hey, may even laugh about it in the distant future.

Giving a soft sigh, the aristocrat crawled towards the German with hesitance, pausing at a few feet away. 'Maybe you should get back into bed before you get a sore back, here on the floor, Gilbert.' Murmuring this after a few moments, the Austrian got onto all fours, leaning over to gaze at the albino with a little concern evident in his eyes.

'You're... You're alright, aren't you? Didn't get a concussion or anything from when you fell?' Asking this quietly, the Austrian tilted his head to one side. 'You're not going to faint?'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am
Gilbert made another soft groan, curling his still-blanket-bound legs closer to himself as a form of self-comfort. While the dizziness was persistent, the nausea was now fading.

Blinking slightly, the Prussian tore his gaze from his hand, glancing over at Roderich quietly. He bit his lip, unsure what to say. He just couldn't deal with this sort of thing, especially when he was feeling the way he was. He had never gone through this before, which made it all the more difficult. He was so used to manipulating the situation to suit his needs that this loss of control made him feel really small and weak.

"I can't deal with this right now, Specs..." he murmured softly, keeping his gaze on the other man. It was an unspoken request for help, which was the best he could bring himself to do.

He stared for a moment longer before closing his eyes again, sighing softly at the concern. "No, I should be fine.. Didn't hit my head that hard.."

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Upon hearing the German's quiet murmur, Roderich tensed a little. Gilbert couldn't deal with this right now? Well, that was fair enough; it was surprising that the albino was considering dealing with it later... Or maybe this was just a nice way of letting him down gently. It was a Hell of a lot to deal with when sick- after all, Gilbert had dealt with an overly-flirtatious aristocrat, then having to be dragged all the way to said aristocrat's house... And then, for lack of better words, being mollycoddled to the point (probably) of grievous irritation, he then had to endure a strange confession of a crush...

Needless to say, Roderich did not envy the German's position at all.

'You don't have to deal with it now, Gilbert. No one's forcing you to deal with it at all.' Speaking in a softened tone, the Austrian shifted backwards a little in order to give the ex-nation enough space. He supposed that Gilbert would probably want to stay as far away from him as possible, but yet had to stay in the same room to keep loneliness at bay.

'Perhaps it'd be best if you were to get back into bed... The floor can't be comfortable.' Speaking after a few moments of silence, the aristocrat leant across to timidly touch the other's shoulder fleetingly, withdrawing back after a few moments with a grimace.

'I'm sorry.'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Nodding quickly, the Greek flashed a quick look of concern towards Yao before heading to the reception desk. Deciding to ignore the nagging thought that the Russian was trying to get rid of him - There was no queue to the desk, so it shouldn't take too long to book a room - Heracles smiled at the woman behind the counter. "I'm sorry to disturb, but my friend over there-" Gesturing towards the limp form of the Chinese man - "Is severely ill, and needs a changeoif clothes. Where is the nearest place I can buy some from?"

Smiling and nodding at the receptionist's helpfulness, Heracles returned to the pair. "Russia, the kind woman just informed me that as it's highly unlikely the clothing shops will still be open, the hotel will provide the clothes, and it will be on the bill when we check out. Let me know how much it is, and I'll cover it. You can go check in now, by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching with concern as the Spaniard sat unnecessarily close to the window, Bella reached across, placing her hand over the European's with a small smile on her face. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you before. Are you sure you're okay though? You seemed to have difficulty walking.." Giving the hand she held a quick squeeze, the Belgian pulled away, sensing the Spanish nation's discomfort. Looking out her own window, Bella frowned, sure that the weather couldn't be helping the man's state of mind. It never rained like this in Spain.. And judging by the fact that Antonio's usual sunny disposition did seem to be fuelled by the sun itself, being constantly rained upon wasn't going to help any time soon.

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 am
Gently picking the Asian nation up, Ivan tried not to think about how Yao had gotten upset with being carried about. In this matter, nothing could really be done about it. He was too ill to walk on his feet, since he couldn't even keep properly conscious. He prayed that Yao would forgive this, but knew that even if he didn't, he didn't have a choice but to carry him.

Shifting slightly to tuck his pipe back in the piece of material Svitlana had sewn onto his coat, he somehow managed to get the umbrella open and over them by the time he stepped out of the car, thus ensuring that Yao wouldn't get any more damp.

Following the Greek into the hotel bitterly, he thought about the situation. Now, he had to get a two bedroom suite, since before one bedroom and the couch would have been fine. With three, though, they needed two beds and the couch. Of course, that meant it would cost more. He hoped he had enough money converted into pounds for that. He would despise having to ask the Greek for help in that matter.

Listening to the Greek when he came back, Ivan gently moved Yao to rest in one of the chairs in the reception area. Fortunately, it wasn't a cheap hotel so it had padded, large chairs. "I see," he murmured when Greece finished, voice bare of emotion. He flashed one of his trade-mark fake smiles that never met his eyes and nodded. "Da, understand. Get room, now," he commented, voice holding the fake, cheerful innocence that he often used.

Bitterly leaving Yao in Greece's presence, he kept his fake expression as he walked to the receptionist, quietly booking a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nodding slightly at the aristocrat's words, Gilbert laid his head back down on the floor. Closing his eyes weakly, he realized that his mental request for help went unheeded. Since it was his best attempt due to his pride getting in the way, he knew that there was no other way to ask. Instead, he gave up.

He glanced over at Roderich slightly when a hand touched his shoulder, wondering if, perhaps, the aristocrat did understand the look. His eyes blanked further when the hand was pulled away again.

"Sorry? For what?" he asked softly, sitting up wearily and beginning to untangle his legs with a weak grip.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am
Turning away from the window in surprise, Antonio glanced over at the Belgian. Blinking, he fakes a smile. "I was just startled," he commented, "I am fine now." When called out on his slight limp, he glanced back at the window for a moment, pondering over what he should say.

Glancing back, he smiled softly. "I fell on it weird just now... D-don't tell Lovi, si? I don't want him worrying. Especially when it's something mild like this." Flashing another fake, bright smile, he shrugged off the unease and stretches slightly, keeping his hurt leg still.

Turning back to the window, he searched out the Italian through the rain, worrying slightly about why he hadn't joined them yet.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 pm

For the most part, Yao didn't entirely register what was being said or done around him... Though the Asian did vaguely recount the soft drumming of the rain being a constant noise, as rythmic as the pounding in his head... Curling up on the new, cooler soft surface he found himself placed on, he gave a gentle shudder, keeping his eyes tightly shut to avoid the light hurting him. It was odd; this morning, he'd been fine... And now, something even as petty as ceiling lights seemed to cause him pain.

Overwhelmed by a sudden dizzy spell, the Chinese male suddenly grabbed at Heracles' coat sleeve, gripping tightly until his knuckles bleached white. He needed something to cement his position in reality, to shake off this strange, unnerving feeling of spinning... As if he were being flung to and fro without any concept of where solid ground was. Biting back a choking sob, Yao steadily pushed himself up to a seated position, feeling a wave of nausea almost force him to lie down again. He really felt like s**t...

Beginning to shiver violently due to the freezing, wet clothes on his burning skin, Yao opened one eye to look up at the Greek with a look that was desperate for aid, glazed over with the pain and discomfort he felt. He didn't understand where Russia had gone off to, and neither did he register where he was. This confusion and disorientation evident in his eyes, he silently questioned his Mediterranean friend on his whereabouts, attempting -once again- to sit up, managing to quash his impulse to vomit for the time being. He didn't like being doted on as if he were an invalid... Yes, he was sick, but he was still an adult, damnit! However, it didn't seem that his friends were entirely aware of that fact... Glancing around the reception with a strong squint -he was even more confused by his surroundings even then- catching a glimpse of the back of the Russian... Smiling weakly, the Asian returned his gaze to the Greek, raising one arm -with difficulty, they felt like lead- in order to shade his eyes from the glaring lights. ''Lo..' Mumbling this thickly, Yao groaned a little at how raw his throat felt.

----------

How oblivious did he have to be...? Face flushing hotly at the realisation that Gilbert probably needed help with untangling himself, Roderich shifted forward a little on his knees, attempting to help remove the blanket -how it had gotten this twisted, he could only guess- though he drew his hands way after a few moments, having accidentally brushed against the albino's knuckles with his fingertips. 'U-uhm... Well, I've only succeeded in making it awkward, and I've possibly disturbed you in the process, that's all...!' The aristocrat's voice heightened at the end as he let out a nervous laugh, before returning to attempting to dislodge the bedlinen.

'I just don't want to make it any worse between us.' This quiet confession left the Austrian's lips before he could prevent it, finally freeing his friend with a guilt-laden sigh. Getting up in order to make the bed -this offered him a little comfort; busying himself would help take his mind off of it, and he didn't have to look at Gilbert, which would probably only make him feel worse about this entire situation...

'Bed's sorted... This time, don't try any stunts, hm?' His attempt to inject a little humour into the tense atmosphere seemed to fail and die off... It would probably take a little more work and effort before things returned to 'normal'... Whatever 'normal' was in this circumstance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Nodding at the Russian, the Greek turned his attention to his friend. Controlling the temptation to aid the Chinese man's movements - afterall, Yao had expressed a dislike at being molly-coddled - Heracles merely smiled as the disoriented gaze met his own. "Hello, Yao.. How are you feeling? Don't worry.. We're at the hotel, and we're going to get you into some dry clothes soon." Speaking all of this softly - It appeared that the Asian was suffering from a migraine of sorts, judging by his attempt to block out the light - the Mediterranean nation placed a warm hand over the Chinese nation's, wanting to prevent the Asian from causing any harm to himself from the tight grip on his coat.

Keeaykeay

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm
(OMG, I'M ALIVE ^^ HIGH SCHOOL IS EVIL D: Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER. Pressure's getting to me T-T. On a positive note, Dark and I are getting together this summer for a con :3 Maybe I'll get pics of us and post them here biggrin )

Angelique nodded, still looking down. She didn't want to use India's belongings at all.

"It's alright...I'll just go now." Angelique murmured softly, feeling like she was being a bother to the Briton man.

Backing away slowly, the Seychellois girl walked towards the door and opened it slowly, sighing softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiku drank a few of the pills, waiting for them to take effect. While he was doing so, he looked at the Amercian curiously.

"I still wonder why Alfred-kun decided to help me," Kiku mused, "I do not deserve your help at all."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:26 pm
Sighing softly, Arthur followed his former colony back into the main room of his quarters. Hesitating as she opened the door, he bit his lip and set his bandaged hand on the one of her's holding the door open. He fought down a light blush, keeping a gentle grip so she couldn't leave.

"I.. I thought I told you earlier.. The city is shutting down,"
he murmured softly, unsure of himself. "Whether you like it or not, you're stuck here until the storm relents and the flooding goes down. It would suit you better to make the best of it."

Silent for a moment, he added, "besides which, I wouldn't allow even the frog to leave in this weather. It's too dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt, Seychelles." He kept fighting the faint blush from staining his cheeks as he spoke, averting his gaze.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm
Gasping softly when Arthur placed a hand over hers, Angelique stared at it for a moment. She was surprised, to put it simply, but she listened to what Arthur had to say. Of course. He was just being nice to her. He didn't care for her.

"I'm use to this weather, England. I'll be fine." Angelique said, pulling the door a bit more.

She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear with her free hand, contemplating her words. She was use to weather like this after all. She was a tropical nation, one that got hurricanes and typhoons. Weather like this was normal for her and she could endure it no problem.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff