Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:32 pm
[I really hope it won't die, so I'm going to reply to Mary nows.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:39 pm
Shinobu sighed as her sister's sass, but didn't retaliate, still mystified by the encounter as she began down the road, the opposite direction of which she'd come through the market, into the more deserted feild-like parts of the town, leading out into a grass land.
She pointed outwards into the grasslands ahead and to a forest so far away it appeared to be nothing more than a piney green smudge and shouted to her sister; "In the cover of the forest we can set up camp fro the night."
Up in the sky the clouds were fogging, like whispy strands of hair blanketing the red-grey skies.

Edaniel
Crew

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:20 am

“It doesn’t need to be soon.” She replied, interested and content with his acceptance of her favour. “Books take quite a while to progress further into their decomposition, as though I dislike to admit it, in any case, the materials for repairing my books wouldn’t be a rush job, you could enjoy yourself on the trip as much as help me out.”

Yori threw back her silver-blue locks, closed her eyes for a moment, trying to imagine what sorts of things she had that could possibly interest a man such a Fai in the way on a reward.

“Well… let’s see…” she mumbled, tapping her pale fingers across her wrist. “I may not get out much, but I have access to quite a few resources, and I believe that if it is a material possession that you wish for, than it would be a simple task… however…” she trailed off, getting an interesting idea. “…somehow I sense that there are greater things on the minds of you and the other thieves.”

She leant backwards, getting comfortable.

“I understand that, recently, a young female showed up here, claiming that she was an immortal, just like us, but knew far more about the hidden secrets of our condition that we obviously do. Something about a ‘bearer’ if I recall correctly, and the lot of you are looking for a way to gather more information upon or solve this mystery, correct?”

[[- I apologize for my inactiveness, I also realize that in my last post on the role play I have question marks replacing al of my apostrophe’s, which I apologize for. Sometimes when I write out replies in word pad, to avoid spelling errors, and I then paste my posts on the gaia forums, they tend to mix up question marks for apostrophes for some reason. I hope it doesn’t make my posts difficult to read.

Moving our role play into a forum all it’s own? That actually sounds very nice, especially the part you noted about no entrance fees, Edaniel, I’m not a very rich gaian and I have such a hard time affording fees that I’m not even sure if I have a shop license. But, really, I think having our own guild featuring this role play would attract a lot of attention to it, possibly more new members to abolish the ‘role play inactivity’ problem that has arisen. -]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Fai looked at her, smiling a little knowingly as she spoke of the young woman who had come before, speaking of the bearer...

"Ah, yes, the young woman who knows more than any of us, I remember her well. Yes, I wish to know of that. I wish to know of a lot of things, though..." He said, his head tilting slightly to the side in thought, before he shrugged off whatever he was thinking, and smiled. "If you know anything at all, that would be marvelous, but again, dear Yori-san, anything you see fit for my reward will do fine, material objects or otherwise."

He then thought over what she said about this not being a rush job, and grinned a little. "I think I may have a little fun on this mission, if you do not mind me being a little late returning with your requested objects. I'll go to Amarante as soon as I have the supplies I'll need for the journey, and of course your requested items for your books."

NightmareAlchemist

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:38 am
“Not at all.” Yori replied, nodding her head twice. “I have to admit that, lately, these rumours of the ‘bearer’ that that child brought up have been captivating me, and I’ve been searching for a reason to look up on this topic, in my extensive library, and see what I could possibly find. In any case, if I do find something, you will be the first I tell. Not to mention, if the results of the job you do for me are particularly nice, I’ll add in a few more things.”

She smiled, enjoying the thought of the deal she’d just completed with Fai, a great stride to becoming more conversational within the group. “Of course, this would be much more of me doing a favour for myself, if I’m as interested as your are in the secret of the ‘bearer’ but, it something that concerns everyone, so I’ll be doing everyone a favour by indulging myself in the topic.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:59 am
[Thankyou for the brilliant I dea to fix up all the apostrophe/questionmark mixed up psots. I often do the exact same thing, post my big stuff in wordpad first, then later here, I wish it wouldn't glitch up like that. Gaia should seriously look into fixing that. In any case, you use wordpad to detect spelling errors? Not me, I just use wordpad so that I can save my text before actually posting it. Only the big things.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:31 pm
[Aha! Alright everybody! We've got ourselves new member! sotoGx89 will be playing Nadeshiko! Come on everyone and give her a nice big Immortal Thief Wellcome!]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:57 pm
Fai smirked a little at her, nodding his blonde head once. "Yes...It would help everyone, wouldn't it?" He said, as if almost to himself, before he shrugged, and clapped his hands once, looking at her with relaxed but determined eyes.

"Now. We have our deal made, the rules set and everything else of importance. Make a list of the things you'll need, and I shall get ready to depart...Most likely tomorrow. I'm finally home after a mission that I sadly failed, and I want to see if anything interesting, new and exciting has happened. Or maybe I just want to bother a few people for the sake of bothering them." He grinned like a Chesire cat, before looking at Yori again, sweeping back some of his hair.

"When you're ready, all you have to do is find me. I often spend my time on the roof of the theatre, seeing as I love to be a little distant from people, but easy to access when I need to be seen. But for now, Yori-san, it has been an honor and a pleasure speaking to you, but I do believe I must depart before I conversation drags and becomes dull. No need for a dull conversation, I say, hmm?"

NightmareAlchemist

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:27 pm
[Nitemare, you play Fai like a dream-come-true.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:25 am
“Indeed.” Agreed Yori, folding her arms to her sides and nodding. “I’m sure you, having just come back from a mission, have plenty relaxing time to catch up on, or perhaps errands to attend to, and I won’t attempt to hold you up any longer, I should really get to making that list of what I’ll be needing you to pick up for me, anyway.”

With that, Yori waved him off and began up the stairs back into the hallways of the upper chambers of the theatre. She nipped past a closet where she’d stashed her writing materials. Emerging from the pantry, in her hands were her brushes, paper, ink stones and a seal, a little touch Yori liked to add in, for professionalism.

She sighed, ‘tutting’ as the absence of a paperweight, but continued on down the hallway and back into her room. Padded past her book collection and sat down, cross-legged unto the cold floor, tucking up her skirt where necessary until she was comfortable. Then Yori began to write, proper calligraphy, as she taught herself to, a list of all the materials that she wished Fai to pick up for her, and, the shops in which these materials were most likely to be found.

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:21 am
{Thank you, Edaniel-san! That is such a wonderful compliment! I was hoping I was doing well playing him.}

Fai watched her leave for a moment, before he stretched out his back, moved his legs around form having stood on one spot for such a time speaking to Yori, before he turned sharply, and headed into a random direction, planning on finding out anything new...Or bothering someone. He wasn't lying when he told Yori he would maybe go bother someone for the sake of bothering them. It was entertaining and amusing to watch the expression certain people made.

Like Kuro...He snickered lightly at the thought of the easily annoyed theif, before shaking his head, and leaping up, catching onto the railing of a balcony and flipping himself over, walking merrily along.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:20 pm
( I'm bored and alone. emo )  

Mikujin

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:42 am
((Suki-sama wants to be free. The only thing of his thats getting any interaction at the moment is his blankie Sash thing.. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:48 am
{Oh dear. Well...Uhh...What could I do to help your boredom? *willing to help*}  

NightmareAlchemist

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:18 am
[*grabs suki in one arm, mikujin in the other* Oh, you poor things. Suki, I give you full permission to act out Vanslaz for him, coming up with an excuse for him having to leave suddenly, so that you may be free, it's not your fault, I've even mailed Vans with a little reminder to come free you, so you go ahead and keep roleplaying. And, miku, why don't you come up with a reson to go to amarante like Aoki and Shinobu are so you can meet up with them by 'accident' just like Fai, who's already going. It could be an interesting plot twist.
In any case you guys, I won't sleep until you're contently roleplaying here.]

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces