Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm
"I also agree to that condition, and I fully understand how important it is to keep her bloodline alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm
"That settles it then, I will have a talk with her uncle about releasing her guardianship over to me, that way I will be able to manage her family's lands on her behalf as well as keep her inheritance safe till she's of age. When she's old enough she can move to England."

Isabella had been fingering the bunny's long soft ears while listening to all this with a shy blush on her face. But the last part had her biting her lip. "Your Majesty, what do you mean 'when I'm old enough' ?"
"Well, I expect you to live here with me until your of marriageable age, at the earliest, till your 17."
"Can't I go and live in England now?"
"Your too young, to be living on your own, even with just that butler of yours."
"I could.....Live with Ciel." She said, wincing as she said it. Not sure how he'd respond to that.
"He has no other family, if his family where alive, I'd have no objections...He lives alone, it would be improper."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 pm
"How about you hire a governess to watch over us until we're married? We can have the wedding here in Spain, but it would allow her to live in England with me. As for the ring I'm going to have to buy her won, seeing as my mom was buried with hers." He didn't want to live without her either, and he'd be willing to do anything to not be without her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm
"That's a great idea!" The King smiled. "And I know just the woman for the job. She's a little strict but I'm sure that she would be willing to do it." He was very pleased to hear that the wedding would take place in Spain.
Isabella was beside herself, She was going back to England with Ciel!
"You have my condolences about your family Ciel, I loved my mother too." He sighed and looked at the picture of a stern looking woman on the wall. IT was hard to miss, it was nearly 5 feet tall.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
Ciel smiled as he looked at the picture of the stern looking woman on the wall. "I'm sure she was a very nice woman. I'm certain that Carlos isn't going to take this well, but I'm sure he'll find himself another woman. King trumps uncle any day. I'll take Isabella to buy her a ring of her choice, no matter the price of it."

He then looked back at the King. "Also about my products being sold here in Spain, I'm also willing to buy some land from you to do so."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm
"Hm, I'll have to talk to Anton about what's available."
Speaking of whom, the man himself walked in, carrying a tray with two glasses filled with iced lemon tea. He traversed the messy office with no problem.
"Sir, Cardinal Borgia has sent for 'Ferdinand' "
Isabella frowned, taking her drink.
"He can wait." the King grumped, then turned back to Ciel. "Can we continue our discussion after she gives me her report? The Cardinal gets really put out when he has to wait."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm
"The most important matter has already been discussed, so yes, the matter of expanding my business can wait until later on. I wouldn't want to keep 'Brother Ferdinand' from his work. I'm certain that Sebastian is going to force me into my studies anyway the moment he gets the chance. He brought my violin with us, and I apologize to all who must listen to it. I'm not that great at it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm
Putting the drink and the bunny down. Isabella stood up and bowed slightly. "Your Majesty, While I was in England, I was commissioned to exorcise a demon from an high ranking noble by the Bishop. Against my advice they had sent a squad of 'The Faithfull' to perform the initial investigation. Needless to say that the whole squad had been terminated." She let out a sigh then continued. "I was able to infiltrate the home of the possessed and cast the demon out, the nobelman had only lost two months of memory."
"Only memory loss? How extraordinary! How did you convince him to let go of the Demon? As I understand it, it would have to been a strong one to be able to finish off a whole squad." The king listened avidly.
The girl nodded. "It was very strong, but He saw the light in end. I didn't have to kill him."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 pm
Ciel sat back and listened while she gave her report, noticing that a lot was left out, but he kept his mouth shut about it. The less Spain knew the better. He was used to working behind the scenes, so this wasn't a problem for him. He was avoiding going outside of the room with Sebastian, afraid of being taken off to violin lessons, tormenting the poor people who lived and worked here. He would only wish that fate on Carlos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm
Alfonso lifted an eyebrow, it was a very sparse report but he knew that she was only doing it to protect herself. The less people knew of what she did the better, She even dressed as a boy to avoid certain dangers.
"Very well, you may leave. I'll see you at supper."
The girl bowed again and handed the bunny to Ciel. "Take good care of this for me Ciel. I'll be back as soon as I can." She gave him a smile before walking out the door.

The king watched her leave and immediately started tearing up, "My little Bella, in Love!"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm
Ciel took the bunny and smiled. "Of course Isabella. See you at supper." When she was gone and the king started to cry he looked at him curiously. "Your Majesty...are you...crying? You must be like a Father figure to her correct? I guess I can understand the tears. Got any suggestions where to buy her an engagement ring from?" He wasn't going to give her the one for Elizabeth. The sizes were different, and it wouldn't fit her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Pulling himself together, Alfonso stood up from the chair. "You can look at a place called 'Viva Rivira.' they are well known jewelers, and the aristocratic often buy from there...." He sniffed a little. "It would be closed by now, but if we leave now I think that they would open the shop for us."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm
Well now I have a valid excuse to skip violin lessons. "Then let's go then. I want to pick her out something while she's out. I want it to be a surprise." He stood up and peeked his head out the door. "Sebastian I'm going to go and pick out an engagement ring for Lady Isabella. We're going to hold off on violin lessons for now."

Sebastian tried his best to hold back a knowing smile. He knew that his Bochan was just trying to spare everyone the pain from listening to him, so was using that as a valid reason not to. He simply bowed in response. "Yes my Lord. I shall stay here with the other butlers while you go out with the king to purchase rings."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:11 pm
Anton didn't seem to like what he was hearing. "Now? at this time?"
"No time like the present." The King said. "Bring the carriage, and take the Earl's luggage to a guest room."

Claude breathed a soft sigh of relief, He had become worried that he had to sit in on that again.

Sammael had already left earlier with Isabella, to accompany her and to guide the horse as they rode double with Isabella holding onto him from the back. The speed was necessary though, The Cardinal wasn't going to be pleased to be kept waiting.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm
Ciel noticed the relieved look on Claude's face, knowing exactly what it was for. He was a better fencer then he was a violinist. Soon they were both riding in the carriage, and Ciel was telling the king the story about how he solved the mystery of Jack the Ripper, of course leaving the part out about a shinigami being the one behind the strings, and the part about his own aunt being a murderous. In his ending he was caught after killing his aunt, and sent away to an isolated prison.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games