Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHADOW RP GUILD

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, roleplay, entertainment, friends, games 

Reply Shadow Anime Main Forum
FullMetal Alchemist Roleplay: Alternated Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:09 pm
Crystal's eyes flickered over to Ryu. Some humanity rushed into her mind, she suddenly realized what she was doing and in a split second she was near Ryu and Afi. A tear ran down her face but Crystal wiped it away as swiftly as it had come. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have allowed it to take over." She shapeshifted into her human form. Crystal sat a ways away from both of them. "I'm such a monster." Crystal said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:12 am
Dion glances at them and sighs.Too bad.This was starting to seem interesting.He notices Ryu,still not in condition to fight. Hmph.He wont last in his current state,and the chimera seems hesitant... He looks over at Tyral,sensing the unnatural aura emanating from him."I dont suppose you'll just let us walk away?"  

shadowmm
Captain

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:48 am
Tyral tapped his sword on the ground the resounding thumps echoed out heavily, and sparks scattered from the blade. "...You... that boy... the one with him... I would... However, the chimera... Is going to have to die... it challenged me... and attacked my comrade... Besides it is a chimera, that is what they are meant for, to live until their use is up, and then they die..." he says with a vicious expression. "Now if you get in my way of killing it, then I will have to attack you as well..." he adds shifting the blade up to rest over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:41 am
Crystal's eyes widened as she overheard the conversation. She shapeshifted into white tiger human and began to find a means of a weak point on Tyral through the cover of the shadows of the alleyways.  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:58 pm
"SO HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SNEAK AROUND THINKING THAT I CANNOT SMELL YOU!" Tyral shouts out to the chimera. His eyes having not changed target from the man who had just spoken to him, he was watching and plainly saw the chimera leave that spot so he knew she thought she was trying to get the upper hand on him. "fine..." he states quietly, just like before he would wait for the strike and simply continue to change his body to be ready for it, this time his internal organs shifted sightlessly and soundlessly in his body, making for a good hollow spot in the middle of his body, his ribs split open and allowed calcium out, which quickly became almost a solid case around his heart and lungs. He changed the construction of the bones in his limbs by realigning the carbon and the calcium to make them stronger then stone. He lowered his sword to hang at his side while he solidified his stance and kept his eyes eerily open, starring directly at Dion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:17 am
Crystal finally shouted out "You're running the Devil's Errand Tyral, you seek the stone but you don't know the cost that you'll have to pay!" Crystal leaped onto one of the farthest buildings. "I may be just a chimera as you say, if you kill me then you won't know anything about Tucker!" She sneered she knew where Tucker kept his secret lab. In his lab he had everything for the stone.  

kagura_rockbell

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Dion's cold eyes meet Tyral's gaze."Your eyes...I dont like them."He closes his eyes for a moment."It seems your underestimating your opponent..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:30 pm
"Tucker... WHAT DO I CARE ABOUT THAT CRACK POT!!" Tyral shouts laughing loudly "I only care to know about doctor Marco, then I might look into Tucker..." He states with a chuckle. "...Really... I get that often." He says with a sadistic grin at Dion "Or maybe you are overestimating the alchemic binds that create that creature you are calling an opponent... Like with a brick wall, just know which brick to destroy and the whole thing can come crashing down..." he says tipping his head from one side to the other cracking his neck.  

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm
Zero tired of hiding caused the crystalline structure to move him to the surface meanwhile the clone he had created crumbled down into a fine white powder. Zero glanced around for a moment, he could sense the position of every living thing with a brain in the area. 'brother do they die too?' Zero questioned into Tyral's mind as he picked up a handful of the white powder and clutched it tightly being sure to pay mind to the location of everyone who may be an opponent to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 am
Crystal growled running out of ideas for possible escape. She was near the city's edge, Crystal began bounding from building top to building top. She had to find Marco, to warn him. Crystal had met Marco once trouble was that she didn't know where he lived now but she had to try.  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Tyral grinned wickedly. He had a feeling that the chimera was going to extend her usefulness. As long as she proved valuable he wouldn't have to kill her right away. "... Hm... No, Zero... They arent worth it." He says with a chuckle. He turned his head and looked towards where the Chimera had gone. "I must meet Marco... Then maybe I will consider that useless man Tucker..." he says slowly walking away from the others, headed towards the Chimera.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:58 pm
"Uhhrrr....seeing Bishamon like that reminded me of... "
Afi looks at him rushingly."Your family and home town burned to the ground long ago, but if you don't snap out of it, we're toast!"
Ryu gets up."Right. Wait it's leaving."  

dragon3025
Vice Captain

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:39 am
Dion watches them leave with a slightly bored look on his face. Marco? Ive already taken what I've needed from him.He glances at Ryu and walks over to him. "Theres no longer any reason for me to be here.I'll be taking my leave." He turns and starts walking,but stops for a moment and glances back."By the way,I found some interesting information in that military base we raided.I cant say anything here,but Im sure you'll want to know about it.So dont die."He turns and continues walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm
Crystal's mind was racing. 'I've got to find him, wait, I might just know where he went.' She thought while she bounded onto roof after roof. Crystal cast her gaze towards the ground and snorted. 'Great that weirdo is following me, at least he doesn't look like he's gonna slit my throat anytime soon.'  

kagura_rockbell

darklord_avalon

Sexy Muse

21,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:31 pm
Tyral glanced up, he realized the Chimera knew he was following, it was a bit sharper then he had at first given it credit for, but only a little bit. "...Heh." he laughs with a soft chortle. "Lead me to Marco, and I will be convinced that you are still useful, and I will not kill you." He states holding back a comment that he thought to himself "at least not yet.". He sped up and kept pace with the creature now.  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff