Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:14 pm
Alexis D
"It is my dream," Alex says breathily, coupled with a dreamy look in her eyes, "that The Heights will be like this guild. Fantabulously literate." Dreamy look gone, "I had to reject some requests and I feel very badly because of it." sad

" redface Thank you for the compliment. But I know what you mean - that's why I put Aena in charge of the admissions. She has no problems with being a cold-hearted b***h. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Hath's eyebrow twitches "you know Aena isn't the only that can be evil and heartless." Looks at Alexis blinking then turns back to Saria pinching her cheeks "didn't anyone tell you never to tease a goddess."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:32 pm
hathor_sakmet
Hath's eyebrow twitches "you know Aena isn't the only that can be evil and heartless." Looks at Alexis blinking then turns back to Saria pinching her cheeks "didn't anyone tell you never to tease a goddess."

"Oh, I didn't mean to be evil or heartless. I feel your pain. It would make me very happy if you could help Aena find that her heart - and soul, as she says - aren't lost. If I sound cynical or teasing it's only because I've been trying for so long, so I know what you're up against," Saria raises an eyebrow, "Ah, but no, I have to say that no one has ever warned me not to tease a goddess, and I wasn't aware that you were one."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:46 pm
Luaghs nervously letting go of your cheek "I know I was just messing and it is a hint at my name."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:51 pm
"You mean Hathor Sakmet? That's a goddess' name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:53 pm
"Hathor is the egyptian goddess for love and pregnacy and Sakhmet should be spelled this way. Sakhmet is the goddess of destruction daughter of Ra she is very evil well that is what some would think."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:57 pm
hathor_sakmet
"Hathor is the egyptian goddess for love and pregnacy and Sakhmet should be spelled this way. Sakhmet is the goddess of destruction daughter of Ra she is very evil well that is what some would think."

"Aaaaah," Saria nods, "You know, Anna knows quite a bit about Egyptian mythology. She would probably know all that. If you're interested, you should take it up with her, and maybe make an ancient Egypt RP. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:19 pm
"Gaia hates me" sighs shaking her head "but that sounds like fun I still need to read up on it. I only read diffrent mythologies which ever peeks my intrest at the time."  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:25 pm
hathor_sakmet
"Gaia hates me" sighs shaking her head "but that sounds like fun I still need to read up on it. I only read diffrent mythologies which ever peeks my intrest at the time."

"Actually......... that sounds like Anna too. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:43 pm
"Well mythology rocks" plans on being a English professor someday or a Art professor. Gets dreamy eyes as she thinks about her own dreams drolling slightly.  

UR FAT MOM

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:48 pm
Saria grins, "Hey, speaking of Aena, I wonder where she is."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:10 pm
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Alex shamelessly eavesdrops.

" biggrin I think she's just bragging about the fact that she has a secret admirer. But.............. hang on. stare If your secret admirer sent you a strange PM, he or she is hardly secret anymore, hm?"

No no! Some girl has this weird delivery system where she delivers messages to people that don't have the guts to say things themselfs. She sent me this message that had what the SA wrote and some how they knew something about me.  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:17 pm
Punkfreak666
Saria Mithril
Alexis D
Alex shamelessly eavesdrops.

" biggrin I think she''s just bragging about the fact that she has a secret admirer. But.............. hang on. stare If your secret admirer sent you a strange PM, he or she is hardly secret anymore, hm?"

No no! Some girl has this weird delivery system where she delivers messages to people that don''t have the guts to say things themselfs. She sent me this message that had what the SA wrote and some how they knew something about me.

Saria laughs, "You''re joking. That''s such a cool idea. Well what did the secret admirer know about you? What did they say? Details, girl! biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:22 pm
"Ho ho! Reeses has a secret admirer? ^_^"  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:27 pm
Aenakume
"Ho ho! Reeses has a secret admirer? ^_^"

"There you are! biggrin You're behind in your work."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games