Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 am
Make them pay American dollars.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm
well, it won't matter once the one world bank is established anyway...  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

SpasticBanana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Maeth
Make them pay American dollars.

why not a pound or an euro?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Hm... well yes obviously getting paid in something that converts to higher amount here would be good. Like Yen.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Boo!

I think I've been away too long, nothing makes sense. lol O w8t! It never really did. lol

xd I decided to be a tard and put my current avi in the avatar arena so if you want to vote for me, you can find it here. http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101154297  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm
well... some people like to actually be able to use the money they get paid in the country they live in....  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 pm
yea but I could totally do some awesome online shopping with some euro that I can't do now gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:16 am
MortalAngel

Now, wait a second. What about Apollo? He sounds like a loving, wise, and sexy inspiring deity. Although I haven't read many Greek tragedies or anything.

While Apollo might not have been as bad as some gods, he wasn't all merriness and light. (crack on the sun god!) He was a god of plague, among many other things, and he had an infatuation for a young daughter of a river god. The girl's name was Daphne, and to escape Apollo's pursuit, her father turned her into a laurel tree. Then, among many others, Apollo fell in love with a Spartan prince, who was also beloved by the west wind. The wind made a diskus Apollo threw crash into the poor prince's skull, killing him, and in grief Apollo turned the prince into a flower. Then there was another mortal man whom Apollo loved, Apollo gave him a deer. In an accident, boy kills deer, wants to die, so Apollo turns him into a tree. Are we sensing a theme yet??

Apollo also liked to flay alive satyrs that challenged him to a contest of music. Oh yes, and he also killed a son of Gaia...  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotori

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:07 am
0 x 0''''  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am
.... uh.... yea.....

maybe you should read a different book.....

although interesting, i think a dose of "The Little Engin That Could" would do you good...  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Rhies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm
Is rooting for Kazu! you can win this! just hang in there! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 pm
I went and messed around with my Gaia house a bit today. It's kind of a waste of gold, since no one ever sees it...but I like how it looks right now anyway xD

I do wish the layering/stacking would work a bit better. My teapot either has to sit halfway on the burner or float two feet above it>>
I also wish there was a way to see things better before you buy them. I bought a stove and it was massive and ugly and I was not pleased...I replaced it with a vintage stove, which was better. The Gothic candelabra was not what I anticipated either, it's huge!

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm
For some reason Rhies looks a lot like a demonic cheerleader to me.... Either that or I've been watching waaaay too much Heroes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 pm
And on an unrelated note, the fallen wish fully evolved today, and I have to say I'm a little disappointed...

I think you're right though, kazu. looking at her... she really does look a bit like a demonic cheerleader. eek  

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 pm
I'm kind of disappointed with the fallen wish too. I've been disappointed by a lot of items lately though.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games