Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm

ROFL

XD Awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm
I lol'd.  

Ryugi Kazamaru

Eloquent Conversationalist

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm
I farted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 pm
My tummy hurts. ._.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 pm
What was so bad about KH2? it was pretty fun really, nice graphics, good gameplay, and there were some kiddy things but really it's a disney game. kinda comes with the territory*late*  

Eternal Dirge

Dapper Prophet

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 pm
i just didn't/don't like the gameplay [playing, haven't beat yet]. i felt like i was playing an interactive fmv, rather than a game i could actually lose. now, i did lose, because i hardly buy items... so i don't restock all those potions goofy and donald burn. but i lose and it's like "whatever, restart". i don't feel heartbroken after a loss like i do when soda popinski corkscrews me in the jaw.

the first one, it just seemed a lot more simple, a lot more honed in on what it wanted to be. this second one just isn't holding my attention as much. a lot of features thrown in, but i don't feel committed to any of them.

and the entire first section with whatever-his-name-is felt like a huge waste of time. they could've fmv'd that.

i DO like the new gummy ship flights though. not actually making them though... my gummy designs suck. i just use the highwind 4 or whatever and go to town. maybe i can go beat that stupid ghost ship now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm
Rage.

No.

Very, very no. x_x I am not eating that.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm
I think the beginning Roxas thing has it's use. It was MUCH longer then it SHOULD have been. They coulda cut it down to 15 minutes instead of like an hour. But after playing that dull, boring intro for so long and then suddenly being THRUST into a boss battle with dual wielding and VERY fast attacks... it made that first boss fight MUCH more intense.

But that's just me.

I adored all of the added features, especially the alternate forms. Mmmm... Final Form... *Purrs*

I, personally, can not wait for KHIII.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm
Somehow, the similarity between Heartless and Hollows made me wish that Bleach was involved in KH....but that's just my dumb little fantasy as an otaku. >>

And yes, Laz, they got a lot more fun with the ship stuff in the second game, and the hard mode of the very last one was...gahh....I still havent beaten it. But I havent touched KH2 since I beat it. I dont see much reason. @.@

I just kinda wish they didn't call them "gummi" ships...:/...or gave things dumb names like "munny". I know it's disney, but come on! Didn't Disney make that...uhh...movie....with the Cauldron....forgot the name....uhhh....was kinda dark...

Suffice to say I kinda hope they stop dumbing things down so much so that everything feels so...simple. The characters felt more alive in the manga than in the game...and even THEN it still needs more.

Seriously, too much simplicity....it's like using a Mac. Makes me feel like the computer thinks I'm an idiot. x_x  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Sidenote: ENKIIIIIIIIIII

Fenx you for watermeets :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Munny is a reference from something else I think....and are you talking about the Dark Crystal or anything else Jim Henson did?  

Eternal Dirge

Dapper Prophet

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Enki Leviathan
I think the beginning Roxas thing has it's use. It was MUCH longer then it SHOULD have been. They coulda cut it down to 15 minutes instead of like an hour.

alright, i can agree with this. it was a good re-intro to the controls, and a sly intro for the skateboard which was... fun to play around on, when it wasn't too frustratingly loose to control for how ungodly fast you go.

modifyingly adjective.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Eternal Dirge
Munny is a reference from something else I think....and are you talking about the Dark Crystal or anything else Jim Henson did?

no, there's a movie called... the black cauldron... or something like that.  

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Nah, Dirge, wasn't that....though I should definatey see that movie.

AH! The Dark Cauldron! That was the movie!  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games