Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm
If its anything like El Poco Loco its not too awesome. xd

I like to keep my buttcrack dry. Nothing sucks more then a bad case of swampass.

We need a giant get together at Pirate Island Pizza it seems. Bring $5 and a hunger for the Kracken!!! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 pm
I'm in!

*Has been dying to actually eat there instead of waiting in a long line of applicants.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:03 am
i'm still trying to figure out the chik-fil-a craze. they serve chicken sandwhiches and chicken nuggets yet still manage to have like 10 items on their combo menu. WTF? sandwhich without cole slaw is a number 1. sandwhich with coleslaw is a number 2. chicken nuggets w/o coleslaw is a number 3. chicken nuggets w/ coleslaw.... you guessed it... a number 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 am
Kazu Faiya
If its anything like El Poco Loco its not too awesome. xd

I like to keep my buttcrack dry. Nothing sucks more then a bad case of swampass.

We need a giant get together at Pirate Island Pizza it seems. Bring $5 and a hunger for the Kracken!!! wink

Living in the South sucks if you have allergies, and summer's the worst. Cause as soon as you shower, get dressed and walk out the door, you're sweating like a Redneck at a Billy Ray Cyrus concert mosh pit and everything sticks to you - clothes, hair, car seats, etc.

I can't believe there's a restaurant called Pirate Island Pizza, and that they haven't gone out of business yet - but I'll give it a try anyways while I'm down there.  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Captain Makaniti

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:11 am
a) Yes, atlanta and you :3

b) The CRAZE about Chick fil a is that their chicken is off the chizzang. Nuggets with honey roasted barbecue aplz athankyou!

c) Boss....dont you have the KOOKOOROO is cali where you live?? I should hope so, when I went there KOOKOOROO was like....the best food...ever  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm
If we're planning a get-together, it'll have to be tomorrow. I head back to college on Saturday...  

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Captain Makaniti
a) Yes, atlanta and you :3

b) The CRAZE about Chick fil a is that their chicken is off the chizzang. Nuggets with honey roasted barbecue aplz athankyou!

c) Boss....dont you have the KOOKOOROO is cali where you live?? I should hope so, when I went there KOOKOOROO was like....the best food...ever

Yes but not in the town I live in. Only place I've been that had one was Arcadia. Never ate there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm
I've never been in Pirate Island yet, but the leftovers Reiven and Rhies brought me were pretty good. Soooo I guess if we're doing to do this it would have to be Saturday the 11th. Anyone have a time preference?  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Before closing time would be nice... xD
I'll be available pretty much all day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 am
i won't be there....(like anyone cares)... but if i was going to be there... everyone would get a bagel...  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

SpasticBanana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:53 am
its ok spin, i may not even go to pirate island pizza either. pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am
I want a restaurant here called Pirate Island Pizza cry  

Radjulon
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Its got everything you could want in life. Pirates, Islands, and Pizza. Now all it needs is some rum. AAaaaaaRRrr!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm
why is the rum always gone?  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Because rum makes a great signal fire, though one of my friends thinks that rum and root beer is the best drink, ever.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games