Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 am
Yeah...we'll still talk. He said he'll still call me and he'll be getting his new computer in a week (his old one broke hurrrrr). And I know no matter what we'll still be friends. He's been my best friend for a long time. I just don't like thinking about us not being together and I don't like when he's hurting. He was so upset when he called. He could barely even speak at first. ):  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am
Waltz for Luma

It's OK though - in all fairness, I'm a racist ******** too. I can't tell the white people apart from each other on Heroes, and I don't bother differentiating between the different ethnicities of white Americans. Much like we're all "Asian" to most, most people are just "White" to me.

Most of us are so interbred, we ARE just white. I know I have German and Irish in me. I suspect it's Irish by way of Scotland, as the only Catholics in my family are through marriage. I recently found out my last name is most likely of English origin, and I guess that would explain all of the "English" things I do that crack my family up. And I remember my grandma getting a letter a few years back from another woman who was doing genealogical research on her family who found out we were distantly related and somehow descended from the royal family of Wales? I don't know. It's pretty hard to trace, since we've been in America since the Revolution. I actually have an ancestor who signed the Declaration of Independence.

And dude. I was like, five seconds away from buying that kokeshi doll hoodie. The design is ******** adorable. But nooooooooo... they had to give it a kangaroo pouch. Which would be fine if they'd at least added a zipper so I could wear it open, but no. It's a pull-over. *kicks Gaia* Got a problem with curvy women, b***h? I don't want to emphasize my stomach! mad

Also, if I disappear for a few days, send good thoughts my way. We are having a massive blizzard. I think we've had at least three inches in the past hour. And the power went out a while back. It came back on, but my mom said they were saying it would be out for three days. So if it goes out again... gonk I don't want to freeze to death! I don't do well with cold! Only emergency vehicles are allowed out. cry gonk  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Beretta Grimm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 pm
*groan* 7 months is quite a long time! have you met before? (excuse nosiness) but you should get through. I mean, he IS going to move over to you when he can, right? Then it's just a matter of a little patience. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm
I'm a strange memory?  

AirisMagik

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 pm
Am I prepared for this, am I willing to do this much work on wednesday?
I woke up a 9 this morning a got to school at 10:30 class started at 11:00 at 12:30 I went to the art gallery for extra credit along with kissing up to the teacher in my art class. sweatdrop
Had lunch 10 minutes for before 2nd art class started, at 4:20 I ordered a grilled chicken salad that took ******** forever to make it's chicken egg and lettuce how long does that have to take?! crying
Went to my ABE class at 5:00pm and did the last unit and wasted half an hour waiting for my test to be scored because I thought there was a final. gonk
At 6:20 I slipped out early to walk to my car and grab my advil cause I had a headache at this point. Got to class after mistakingly going to the wrong class room. sweatdrop And from 6:50pm - 9:30 learned a bit about sign language and everyone introducted themselves and their reasons for taking ASL. By the way, this class is full of cuties. pirate About 15 of them out of 34. 10 girls 5 boys. cool
So I'm going to love this class so much more besides relearning sign language. whee heart

And now I'm going to pass out after a long day of school. gonk burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Yes, because I love having horrible muscle spasms in my back that make it hard for me to even roll over let alone stand, walk, sit, move. And then pain medicine that makes me sleepy as hell and slightly disorientated.

Great, because those are all things that I can easily go to work and live normal life with.

... Sigh. I just hope I'm better tomorrow. I can't afford to miss more time. I'll just have to not take the muscle relaxer; the pain medicine only makes me slightly sleepy, but the muscle relaxer tends to knock me out.

Blah. ~_~;  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:05 am
I miss him so much it's actually making me teary, and I've only been away from him for a few days.

My parents keep telling me he'll get sick of me if I spend too much time with him. With the confidence that I didn't know I had, I asked them why they couldn't believe that someone loved spending every waking moment with me.

I feel so secure in our relationship that if I found strange lingerie in his bed, my first thoughts would be, "Is that for meee?" and "did some leech run out of coins for the laundry machine?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:03 am
*reads Aivi's last sentence and laughs* rofl
I think I'd be a bit more insecure if I found strange underwear in a partners bed. emo

gonk I wanted more sleep today after having such a busy day yesterday, but no, I have to be up and watch my oldest nephew before school. crying

I am so going back to bed for a couple hours once mom gets up.  

Aeolusis
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 am
My first thought would be that he liked wearing women's panties. <.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 am
xd Oh this is hilarious talking about panties/lingerie/undies being found in beds.

I'm so simple minded that underwear, women's periods, and other things along those make interesting topics. lol  

Aeolusis
Crew

Beretta Grimm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:49 pm
I'd be SOOO "wait, HOW AND WHAT??! xd " If I found some random women's underwear on my boyfriend's side of the bed. I'd probably suspect our coworkers of having snuck in and planted it there.. Yep, we live and work together. wink

..And we trust each other well enough to go; him to me "well, if you're going to go out with all these guys, just make sure not to bring any home, because thay would be embarrassing" - he usually picks up more male dates than I do anyhow. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Oh well.

I guess it lends itself to the obscurity I'm aiming for in my memories.~~

VIVA LIIIIIIFE...

Except that my right arm hurts.

Mmmmm~~  

AirisMagik

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:46 pm
Beretta: Ooh that sounds interesting, are you two in an open relationship?
How does that work out for you? * intrigued*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:20 pm
Whooo! You read into things, don't you! It mostly means that we don't have to worry about the other party going around and sexing up random strangers, and that we don't really clean around the house as much as we should (which would account for the embarrassing part). He's spent most of his many years being a) asked if he's gay (because he's considerate and well-kempt?) and b) being hit on by elderly ladies. Both of which we find hilarious. xd

I was in an "open relationship" once, but that was mostly to get mister humpypants who I was with at the time out of my bed! And then I *cough* severed the bond and enjoyed my freedom! whee  

Beretta Grimm

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 pm
xd Yeah I do, it's a blessing and a curse. Aivi knows first hand. sweatdrop emo
Mmh, that sounds really responsible as long as there isn't anything brought back into a relationship.(I.E. protection is always used)
lol That is hilarious. And I think you're looking for well-kept?
Ah, so that's another way to use an open relationship.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games