Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:45 am
Following Andy inside the house Ashley stood silently in the kitchen watching as Andy ran about the house closing up more of the shutters like that of the one on the door they had came in through. She felt out of place here after all she was in a country she knew nothing about and a house with a man she had just meet but it felt kind of safe here least he was a live and not trying to eat her flesh least she hoped anyways. Just as he went past here once more she started to ask if she could help but stopped her self just staying out of the way and waiting for him to finish up what he was doing first.

As she waited she would not let go of the shotgun which she held in her hands it made her feel alittle safer knowing she had a weapon ready if she was to be attacked by Andy or anything else or so she would lead herself to believe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:12 pm
"Ten mnutes after he and Ashley entered the house, Andy had finished shutting and locking the shutters. He walked back to the kitchen, looking at Ashley who seemed a bit nervous.

"Relax, chicky," he said, sitting down at the small kitchen table and motioning for her to sit across from him, "I don't bite. We have some time before they come out, so let's get to know each other a bit first, if you don't mind."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 am
“Sor…Sorry about that its been a while so I’m alittle jumpy.” She walked over to the small table seating the shotgun down so that the butt of the gun was once again on the floor with the barrel resting against the wall. With her hands freed up she took off the back pack and seat it beside the table leg near the shotgun so that it would lean against the wall as well. Now that her hands were free and the back pack out of the way she was able to seat down with more comfort which she did after pulling out the chair Andy had motioned towards.

Ashley seat there a minute just staring out Andy though the open slot in the helmet. Reaching up she loosened the strap that ran under the chin to hold the helmet in place. With it loosened she easily slipped the helmet off allowing black straight hair to spill out to just past her shoulders where it stopped. Seating the helmet down on the table Ashley once more turned her attention towards Andy holding him with deep green eyes. Her right gloved hand reached across the small table towards him as she spoke. “The names Ashley and it’s a pleasure to meet you sir.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 am
Andy instinctivley jumped back and out of his chair, pulling out a knife in defense. Once he realized she was just trying to shake his hand, he retook his seat.

"I'm terribly sorry about that," Andy apologized, putting the knife back in its sheath on his waist, "Reflex, ya know? You're the first live person I've seen in months. Anyway, The name is Andy. I lived in a small cabin in the woods a few miles north of here. When I heard a military broadcast saying they were evacing survivors from this position, I made my way here. Unfortunatley, they had already left, leaving their dead and the zombies behind. Luckily they attracted most of them westward when they left, so it's fairly quiet around here, until recently. More and more have shown up, but not enough to cause worry. The military pimped this place out before they left. They left weapons, ammo, and the meatal shutters on the windows and even installed thick metal doors. So, what's your story?"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 am
Richie followed her up teh stairs and walked to the phone. He dialed the number on the card and waited several rings before he got the answering machine.

"Hey, Jean-Mark. It's Richie. We ahe a, uh- problem at our quarters. If you could stop by tonight that would be much obliged. Peace out," Richie said and hung up the phone. He made his way up the stairs and found an average sized bedroom unclaimed.

"I found my room!" he shouted throughout the house as he set his bag on the bed and started unpacking his stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 am
As she reached across the table towards Andy so to offer her hand in friendship her hand jerked back as he leap up from the chair causing it to slide backwards as he had taken a step back pulling a knife and taking up a defensive manner towards her. At first she started to draw the pistol from the hip holster but she stopped herself before ever raising from the chair she placed her hands upon the table and waited as until Andy had calmed back down and taken a seat.

“Sorry about that a mistake on my part after all its hard to tell who is friend and who is foe now days.” She moved around alittle in the chair to better sit more comfortable before telling her story. “Well as I said my names Ashley, I was living in California at the time of the outbreak working as a stunt woman. When the outbreak happened I tried to escape to one of the shelters but the local police and army where closing off roads everywhere making it nearly impossible to get around. When I had almost made it to one of the shelters that is when all hell broke loose and I ended up getting pulled into the back of that swat truck out side and escaping with a group of people.” She paused at this looking down towards the table she seemed lose in thought for a minute then looked back towards Andy.

“We drive for days avoiding as many of the cities and towns as we could stopping only when we had too but it was bound to happen as time passed more of the others left or died until I was all that was left after the truck ran out of gas. I was able to get it going again and made my way here in hopes of reaching the army base that I had heard about.”  

Kari Knight

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:20 am
Maryse ran into one of the second floor bedrooms and slammed the door shut behind her, then slumped up against it. She rested there a moment, then picked herself up off the door and approached the bed. Like the other beds in the house, this one was elaborately dressed with canopies and drapes, lots of pillows, flounces, ribbons, and other trims. She flopped down on it, and a cloud of dust exploded into the air. She coughed uncontrollably. When the dust settled and the coughing stopped, she looked around the room, at the dressers and chests of drawers decorating it. They were made of some dark wood, probably oak, mahogany or walnut, and embellished with carvings and pediments. Maryse realized that she had nothing to fill them. Nothing at all. Nothing but the clothes on her back.

She sighed deeply. The world had gone to Hell in a handbag, and it had taken with it everything she'd ever had.

Down the hall, Maryse could hear Richie. "I found my room!" he shouted. She rolled her eyes.

She wasn't sure how she was going to like living with him. She'd never been a very sociable person, not even when she was working at the bar. Occasionally somebody would grab her a** or make a stupid pass at her, and occasionally she would go home with one of them. Some of them told her they wanted to be her boyfriend. Some of them told her they wanted to marry her. She never stuck around long enough for them to sober up and decide if they'd meant it or not. She'd never really liked any of them. She'd never had many friends. She'd never had a roommate. She'd always been alone. It was the simply the way she was.

In the end, Maryse always preferred sitting in her room by herself and watching monster movies to going out and spending time with people.

Tired, Maryse curled into the old, dusty bedclothes and drifted off to sleep, unaware that outside, a thunderstorm was brewing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:24 pm
Kari Knight
As she reached across the table towards Andy so to offer her hand in friendship her hand jerked back as he leap up from the chair causing it to slide backwards as he had taken a step back pulling a knife and taking up a defensive manner towards her. At first she started to draw the pistol from the hip holster but she stopped herself before ever raising from the chair she placed her hands upon the table and waited as until Andy had calmed back down and taken a seat.

“Sorry about that a mistake on my part after all its hard to tell who is friend and who is foe now days.” She moved around alittle in the chair to better sit more comfortable before telling her story. “Well as I said my names Ashley, I was living in California at the time of the outbreak working as a stunt woman. When the outbreak happened I tried to escape to one of the shelters but the local police and army where closing off roads everywhere making it nearly impossible to get around. When I had almost made it to one of the shelters that is when all hell broke loose and I ended up getting pulled into the back of that swat truck out side and escaping with a group of people.” She paused at this looking down towards the table she seemed lose in thought for a minute then looked back towards Andy.

“We drive for days avoiding as many of the cities and towns as we could stopping only when we had too but it was bound to happen as time passed more of the others left or died until I was all that was left after the truck ran out of gas. I was able to get it going again and made my way here in hopes of reaching the army base that I had heard about.”

"Well," Andy said, lifting his arms up as if gesturing to his surroundings, "You made it. This is Outpost Alpha. The last evac site in the whole region. If you made it here, you get shipped out west to the safe zone!" he said, as if he had memorized it from a commercial or something, "The base was abandoned after DC fell and the US stopped supporting Canada. Canada was overwhelmed and just packed up and left. This place has been empty for a few months now," Andy said, looking at Ashley to see how she'd react to what he had just said.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 am
Listening to the what Andy has to say the clear disappointment quickly started to show upon her face as she heard that the base had been abandoned meaning that if she was to try and go to the safe zone she would have to cut a path through the horde which would mean a quick death. “Their already gone.” She just seat there now staring at the table in disbelief her mind trying to find a direction in which to go but coming back with nothing.

“What happens now?” She pulled her gaze from the table top and towards Andy as she asked the question. Why was she asking him she thought inwards but the only answer she could come up with was why not. So she waited his answer with almost pleading eyes she wanted feel that someone had a plan after all the only plan she had just went up in smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:40 pm
"Well, there are two options. One is stay here and defend ourselves until either the military or militia group rescues us, or we can make a run for it. Head west as fast as we can. That's where the military retreated to. Every now and then on the radio they elft behind I hear chatter about the military establishing a safe zone West of the Rockies. No zombies and no crime. It's safe. The only problem is that we have to pass by God knows how many large cities to get there. Even if we avoid the cities, there will stil lbe heavy amounts of zombies. I have enough MRE's and K-Rations to last six more months down here, since I recently found a convoy that had been abandoned a few miles down the road. So, what do you say? We can stay here and wait for possible rescue, or head west?" Andy said, watching Ashley contemplate the choices.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm
John kicked a trash can. He had been sent out to search for supplies by his brother. " Of course HE can't search," He mumbled to himself, "he's working on the bus! Why do we even need a bus? We've got a nice shelter here, and he says we need to find the military!" He pulled out one of his Uzis and opened the door to a convenience store. He rang the bell at the counter "Helloooo? Any zombies in here? Nope? Alright then." He started grabbing canned food before turning around to face the store clerk. "HOLY CRAP!" he dropped the cans and reached for his Uzi, "You're supposed to come out when I ring the bell!" He aimed at the clerk and tripped over a can, dropping his Uzi. "Craaaaaaap." He pulled out his wrench and bashed the zombies head in. "That..*gasp*..was..(whew)...close.." He picked up everything he dropped, and headed out the door. "And great idea, sending the sniper out for supplies....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 pm
(Richie? Jean-Mark? Anybody?)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm
John unlocked the makeshift gate to his brothers auto shop. It may not have been the best place to stay, but it had enough scrap metal lying around to make barriers with, and shops nearby to loot supplies from. He took the food he had picked up and started placing it on shelves. "Hey John!" He heard his brother call, "Get over here! I got somethin' to show ya!" He finished storing the food and hurried over to the garage. "You know how you've been whinin' about having to do all the supply runs while I work on the bus?" Daniel (That's Johns brother if you didn't read the bio) asked. "Well, I wouldn't say whin-""Well whine no longer!" Dan interrupted, "BEHOLD, the bus!" ""The bus", really? THAT's what you're calling it?" John asked. "Look, if you can think of a better name, that's fine by me. Now shut up while I give you the tour. Follow me." He started walking around the bus. " Now, you can see I cut some scrap metal into spikes and put them on the front, and put on monster truck tires that I had from that time there was a demolition derby held in town, so we can drive straight on through hordes, and if you climb up this ladder here," he climbed the ladder, "There's a mounted machine gun, a lawn chair, entirely attached to the roof of course, for if you feel like sniping, and this hole, which is the only way inside since I welded a sheet of metal over the doors." He jumped down the hole, and John quickly followed. "Now in here," He continued, " I've taken out most of the seats, and put cabinets in over here to store food, ammo, whatever else we don't want flying around the bus while driving," "With your driving skills, that may not help much." John interrupted, laughing. "Okay, cheap shot man, cheap shot. I ran over six stop signs. That really isn't that many. And that was years ago. that was years before the infection even started." "It is, really, that many." "NO IT ISN'T. Anyway. Remember that time I sent you out to find all the radios you could? I have them all back here monitoring different frequencies, so if anyone is broadcasting, we'll hear it. Over here we have a bunch of gas cans so we don't have to stop too often, and at the front we have the biggest sound system I could find, and every CD I own, just for the fun of it. Any questions?" "Yes. How cool is it that we-" "I." Corrected Dan. "Hey, I found the parts. Anyway, how cool is it that we built a death machine out of spare parts?" "Pretty cool." "Yep."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm
(Hey, umm...does anybody want to join my storyline [If that's what you'd call it]? If someone does I can have one of my characters run into you on a supply run or something...)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

backera95

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Ryu just couldn't stop pacing. he couldn't take it here any more. "Hey Allen we have to get out of here". he said. Suprised he turned to him "why would we want to leave?" though deep down he knew the answer."This place is drenched in sadness and decay. i mean, look at were we're living man! its a dump and i miss the shop. even Kallik agrees". at the mention of his name Kallik who had been laying on the couch looked up ears perked. Allen sighed, resigned. "Pack the damn truck" he said and left.
(Hey qbal were about to leave maybe a series of unfortunate events bring us together?)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games