Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 am
The King listened with fascination To his story on the way over. True to his word, the Shop keepers did in fact let them inside to look at the diamond rings at their leisure, all the while Ciel was being fawned over by the women. Alfonso had to shoo them away so that the boy wouldn't be bothered.

----

SLAP!

Isabella's cheek smarted from the hard slap.
"Father Andres, you are out of line." Cardinal Borgia reprimanded his underling. "Brother Ferdinand, as an Hunter, outranks you."
"But the boy isn't divulging a name!" The irritated Vatican priest said growling. "We need the name of the English noble who was possessed!"
Isabella glared at Father Andres, "His name isn't important, He was willing to be freed from the Demon and I showed him the path to salvation, the fact that he is still alive is proof that he has been forgiven in the eyes of the Lord. I do not kill unless I have to." She said in a low dangerous tone. she didn't even acknowledge the slap, it was turning red.
"Now about the possessed children, I have evidence that minor demons where summoned by human hands to inhabit their bodies. To prepare them as a sacrifice to a more powerful demon and hopefully summon it to our plane."
Cardinal Borgia frowned. "How do you know this?"
She held up her wounded hand. "I had to use the 'blood of the Lamb' to exorcise it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 am
Ciel wasn't used to being fawned over by tons of women inside a shop before. It was a tiny disturbance. He looked at all the beautiful rings and was having a hard time choosing just one. He went over to the king. "Which one do you think she would like the most?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am
Alfonso looked down at him. "One of her most favorite things are butterflies....How about this one?" He picked up a ring that had tiny butterfly wings gracing the diamond. The tiny wings where beautifully crafted from silver with small inlays of pale blue sapphire. "She told me once that she wished that she were a butterfly...." He said, his eyes growing misty at the memory of the battered little girl who curled up on his lap the night her mother threw her out of the house once. And at many other sad memories besides. He smiled warmly."She would love it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 am
Ciel listened to her dreams to be a butterfly, and taking his word for it he went to the cashier to pay for it. He thought the dream of hers was rather...adorable, and it was hard to get him to admit to something adorable. "How much for this engagement ring?" The person running the cashier happened to be female as well.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 am
The woman smiled at the cute adorable boy surely would be too young to get married? perhaps he was playing pretend. "$300." She said, It was much, much less then what it was normally priced at. But it didn't bother her, she and her husband owned the shop. If it would make this little cutie smile....
"It's a special discount just for you, sweetie pie."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am
Sweetie pie!?! He sweat dropped on the back of his head, but he decided to just play along for now, knowing that the ring was way more then $300. He took that amount out of his wallet and paid for it, and threw in an extra 100 dollar bill just her her kindness. "Thank you Senorita." He smiled brightly, knowing that's probably what she wanted to see. "She's going to love this ring."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am
The woman smiled brightly back while her three teenaged daughters giggled and sqweed in delight. "So cute~! " How adorable! "He's so sweet." They giggled even as Ciel and the King left the shop.
Climbing into the carriage, Alfonso had to ask. "Does that happen in England too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am
Ciel dropped the smile the moment they were out of the shop and looked at the king after they got back into the carriage and he asked him that question. "No it doesn't happen at all in England. The only lady that fawned over me in England was Lady Isabella."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am
"I see." the king chuckled as the carriage pulled away.

By the time they arrived back at the king's residence, Anton had supper ready for them.
"Isabella has arrived, she is just freshening up and will be joining shortly." He said.

---

While Ciel was away, one of the maids appointed by Anton, had shown where Sebastian and Claude where to sleep in the servant's quarters, as guests, the room was a double and somewhat small, but the beds where comfortable and there was that cleanliness that matched the rest of the large mansion.
"Senore Anton said that you may help yourself to the kitchen, you are free to make morning meals, lunch and tea for Lord Phantomhive. Please do not hesitate what the kitchens have to offer." The elderly maid gave them a curtsy before leaving them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am
"I just hope it doesn't get worse."

Soon they were about ready to dine for dinner and Ciel smiled at Anton. "Thank you for letting me know. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I have something for her." He was going to propose that night to her at dinner since he already had the king's blessing.

Sebastian nodded. "Thank you Senorita. We shall help ourselves in making the best meals for our Bochan." He then looked all over the room, thinking it was a rather place to stay. "It's very nice in here."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 am
A moment later, Isabella walked into the room, She had changed into a dress, one that she knew that would suit tonight's dinner. It was a dark green one with simple elegant lines, She had considered trying to hid the redmark on her cheek, then decided that trying to hid it would be imposable.
"Good evening, Your Majesty, Ciel. I didn't know that you went out while I was away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 am
Ciel smiled at how beautiful she looked, but then noticed the red mark on her cheek. "You didn't get hurt too bad while you were out did you Isabella?" His smile turned into a look of concern. "Also how do you know we went out?" He was playing stupid for now until after supper.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am
"This is nothing." Isabella pressed her fingers to her cheek. "Nothing that some ice will fix. Oh, Anton told me that the two of you slipped out while I was gone, what sort of mischief did you get into?" She smirked teasingly.
The King coughed. "Nothing much, just went out to see one of the prospects for a FUNtom store."
The girl sat down at her place at the table, "Just business?"
"Yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 am
"I told the king before that I was interested in buying some land, so he was showing me some potential spots that might be available to start building FUNtom stores here in Spain. Strictly business." He smiled as he stood up to pull her chair out for her to sit down.

Sebastian looked at Claude. "Shall we go to supper now?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 am
Claude nodded and followed his lover out, they met Sammael who was just adjusting his uniform, "Good, the staff are short handed tonight, Some illness going around. Follow me and grab a plate." He said,

Isabella frowned. "The Cardinal wants me to eliminate the one who is trying to summon the demon using the children as sacrifices...." She said, sighing. "As well as cleanse the children themselves."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games